~ Slayer Training --- HELP! ~

Our_Moon

If you have some really good friends they could get things down to low hp, then if you get the last hit on it, you get the slayer xp, without all the combat xp. Definitely worth doing Back to My Roots, a few k slayer xp every couple of days.

Other than that, just use every genie lamp/book of knowledge on slayer.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure the last hit gets the xp, it definitely gets the killcount.

Tyrrell9.gif

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have some really good friends they could get things down to low hp, then if you get the last hit on it, you get the slayer xp, without all the combat xp. Definitely worth doing Back to My Roots, a few k slayer xp every couple of days.

~Do i need the majority of the damage, or only the last hit to get the Slayer Experience?~

Our_Moon.png

~Do i need the majority of the damage, or only the last hit to get the Slayer Experience?~

You'd have to test it out, the last hit definitely gets the killcount, can't remember about the xp.

Tyrrell9.gif

Perhaps other experience lamps from achievement diaries and other quests :-k

Yes, both the achievement diaries give lamps. I think a lamp for 1k,5k and 20k.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

Zzzamorak, he used sara brews and ring of recoils/people vengence-ing him.

If you do it this way, make a new account that's level3, it'll more of a show that way.

Also, If you have a lvl3 with a rubbed chicken, use him, because it gives the -100 str bonus i believe, and drink a beer before attacking.

You could also use Flowers to engage the combat.

About friends helping you kill a monster.

Let's say you have an assignment that gives you 100XP for killing it yourself.

The Experience is devided into two if two people attack it, 50XP goes to whoever does the most damage, and 50XP goes to the person that landed the last hit, if the person that did the most damage deals the last blow, they gain the full 100XP.

Good luck on your goal, it IS possible.

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

If two people are killing the same monster in multiway combat, both players will get the kill, but the experience will be halved. The player that does the most damage to the NPC will have the right to pick up the dropped items first.

Both the person who dealt the killing blow and the person who did the most damage will be counted as the slayer for the purposes of their kill counts (If you did both these things you will only count as having killed the creature once, though). The Slayer experience will be split evenly between the two players.

Hope that helps.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

There is NO WAY IN HELL...

that I will be able to sum up all the info that you need to take on this tremendous sized feat all in this post, and hell maybe not even in this post after the editting.

Anyways, you have to listen to basically everything that has been said thus far and then some.

Start on the jade vine kills as soon as possible, also if you plan on achieving this in even the slightest of timeframes this will still take hundreds of thousands of cannonballs, as you may recall belle used 500k plus herself.

I just hope we can both achieve this feat. However, if i dont do it sometime before you do it then I will be mad and you can consider all connections with me as severed.

other then that best of luck to you on this strange and odd goal, and yes im a strange one as well for anyone wondering why I still havent gotten any lvl 99 melee skills :wink:

~ (

~Drum

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

You're too far along in your combat stats to make this worthwhile. You may end up getting your Slayer into the 90s, but you'll be struggling after that. If your combat stats were in the 70s, then you probably could. I'd aim for another cape as your second, as this one would take ages with your 90+ melee stats.

And to all the people who say "maybe if you're starting on a level 3.."... SHUT UP! You don't know what you're talking about. You can get your melee into the mid 60s and 70s easily without even training Slayer. Once you're around 60-70s melee stats, you can start training Slayer and still have an untrimmed cape. Just look at Slayerbelle; she ended with flat 96s. Which leaves ~3m experience leeway. So, in theory, you could get to low 80s in melees and still have a chance at the untrimmed Slayer cape.

Sorry about the rant, but people saying that about starting at level 3 don't know what they're talking about.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

~It's not that hard to do it from Level 3. Just don't do Priest in Peril, and you can't get any of those nasty tasks.~

I'm not saying you can't do it from level 3. I'm talking about the people who say "You can do it if you start slaying at level 3." Of course you can, but it'd be pointless if you can just train to flat 70s and go from there. It'd go a lot quicker.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!