~ Slayer Training --- HELP! ~

Our_Moon

~Right now, i really need a list of which Monsters to skip. Like Turoths, Kurasks, etc. Thanks.~

~I want to train Slayer without gaining much Combat Experience, possibly trying to get 99 Slayer before 99 Attack/Strength/Defence/Hitpoints/Ranged/Magic.~

~Please let me know the most effective ways to train Slayer. Also, if you can add to these lists, i'd really, really appreciate it. (Anyone who contributes will be rewarded, if possible, at my party. At the least, you'll make like 30k, and helping never hurts.)~

List of Quests to Do (please feel free to add)

-Back to My Roots (for the Vine thing) DONE

-One Small Favour (for the Lamps) DONE

-Achievement Diaries

List of Methods (please feel free to add)

-Doing Slayer Tasks

-Genies / Books of Knowledge

-Recoils / Vengeance

-"Back to My Roots" Quest rewards DONE

-Poison Weapons

-Having friends weaken them, and i kill them

-Guthix Tears?

Another Question --> In which order should i train my Skills to avoid getting 99 in one before any others?

Our_Moon.png

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~I suggest READING THE FIRST POST. I was at Slayerbelle's party. I know you can get an Untrimmed Slayer Cape. I'm asking:~

-Can Tears of Guthix work on Slayer if it is my lowest stat?

-Is it possible to get all of my other Skills to around 13,025,000 Experience, without getting any to 99?

-Is this a plausible idea?

-Are there any Quests i should do before starting?

~EDIT --> Also, how much Experience do you get from one round of Tears of Guthix?~

Our_Moon.png

Its perfectly possible achieving that with only combat stats :lol: ! what complete newb told you it wasnt? It's designed to give you things to kill, and btw using tears of guthinx to 98 and then using genies cracks me up :lol: .

First of all, using tears of guthix to 98 would bring you like, 10 years older at least, you can only get there once a week,52 times a year and you get less xp the higher lvl you get. and do you really think you would get enough genies to lvl 98-99 with 980 xp per genie wich you easily get in 1 minute if you'd slay properly! :lol:

~I suggest READING THE FIRST POST. I was at Slayerbelle's party. I know you can get an Untrimmed Slayer Cape. I'm asking:~

-Can Tears of Guthix work on Slayer if it is my lowest stat?

-Is it possible to get all of my other Skills to around 13,025,000 Experience, without getting any to 99?

-Is this a plausible idea?

-Are there any Quests i should do before starting?

1 - yes

2 - sure... your slayer won't be even close to 99 though

3 - no, because of (2), it will take forever. You'll be mills off 99

4 - Not really, most quests hurt your slayer... do DT to unlock dd's, and that one with the slayer xp minigame (the recent one i forget its name), lighthouse quest. Oh, and of course all the equipmnt ones, you'll want salve ammy (e) and barrows gloves.

~I'll do that Salve thing.~

~I can get to 97 or 98 Slayer using a Cannon till 98 Range, and Meeleing till 98 Attack, Strength, and Defence. I'll be using Tears and Lamps from then on.~

Wont be untrimmed, so be shure to get proof that you actually had an untrimmed in theory, not minding your construction cape.

The reward from Back To My Roots quest... You get a Jade Vine Plant Seed, which you can grow and kill for 2.5k exp.

Wanted! quest gives 5k slayer exp.

I don't know any others.

kill tarn razolor for 5000xp bonus, grow a jade wine each day and kill it for 2500 extra xp per day.

~How do i do this "razolor" thing? Is it part of the "Back to My Roots" Quest?~

Our_Moon.png

The reward from Back To My Roots quest... You get a Jade Vine Plant Seed, which you can grow and kill for 2.5k exp.

Wanted! quest gives 5k slayer exp.

I don't know any others.

kill tarn razolor for 5000xp bonus, grow a jade wine each day and kill it for 2500 extra xp per day.

~How do i do this "razolor" thing? Is it part of the "Back to My Roots" Quest?~

~I can do the Vine thing, that sounds easy, enough... How about the "razolor?"~

Our_Moon.png

Also you might want to consider only using weapons that poison.

Since poison doesnt give you combat xp.

Poison doesn't give slayer exp either I believe... If it doesn't give hp/combat exp, how do you except it to also give slayer exp..?