pokemon stadium for firered and leafgreen

digs27

LOL @ Adam!

Google has amazing results! Or erm, my little brother has it!

*runs away.

(Really though, I don't have it. :P I just know everything about nintendo stuff)

I thought people would have lost interest in Poke-e-mon by now (hides pokemon yellow cartratge)

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.

There is nothing wrong with pokemon. I own at least one version of each set, except for the latest, fireRed ones. And there's nothing wrong with it.

If anyone here doesn't like pokemon, go and find a gameboy emulator, get a ROM, and play it. I guarentee you will be hooked. I lent my GBA and Ruby to a very anti-Pokemon friend of mine. 6 hours later he was begging me to let him save over my game so he could carry on later.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

I still like pokemon, but people think that all nintendo games are babyish, so anyone complaining about still liking pokemon is old news. I still think the games are really good, and I have most of them, and thats all that counts, really. I stopped collecting the cards and watching the shows years ago, though.

To answer your question, Colosseum is complatible with Fire Red and Leaf Green, but the emphasis is more on the main all new rpg mode, in 3d, but it is a bit linear, but fun nonetheless. In the latest issue of NGC, it says there is a new Gamecube rpg planned for next year, too.