I Am So Mad At Everyone!!! (May Contain Offensive Language)

Sephariol

I hate those [developmentally delayed]ed scammers out there! Oh my god! Please mind my language in the following sentence. MOD EDIT: No Naming Names in negative light. QueenValerie TipIt SuperMod is a [bleep]ing piece of [cabbage] who is a little [bleep] and should stick her [wagon] in a lion's mouth and get it ripped off. She scammed me and took away my whole bank! I had full rune and many other items, it took me so long to get the full rune as I had been scammed 10 times previously as people stole other sets of my full rune, stole 500 lobsters from me, and I also suffered the loss of money a couple months back when I got 1.2 mill and started merchanting it, I wound up with 343k in the end, and I loss that money also when I was on my lvl 10 and a dwarf killed me. I was talking to my friend while attacking dwarves and then I was killed!!! I AM SO MAD AT JAGEX FOR RUINING RUNESCAPE WILDERNESS!!! OH MY GOD!!! RUNESCAPE IS RUINED SCAPE NOW! The only cure is for summoning to be f2p. Ahhh...calm down.... -.-

642660303seraphiol.jpg

Step back, count to 10 and breathe :lol:

Learn from being scammed, I got scammed once, and it has never happened again. If Runescape is "ruined scape" than leave. It's as simple as that.

Sorry to say this will most likely be locked though :-k

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I hate those [developmentally delayed] scammers out there! Oh my god! Please mind my language in the following sentence. Mod Edit : Name removed. Q.V. Tip Mod is a [bleep] piece of [cabbage] who is a little [bleep] and should stick her [wagon] in a lion's mouth and get it ripped off. She scammed me and took away my whole bank! I had full rune and many other items, it took me so long to get the full rune as I had been scammed 10 times previously as people stole other sets of my full rune, stole 500 lobsters from me, and I also suffered the loss of money a couple months back when I got 1.2 mill and started merchanting it, I wound up with 343k in the end, and I loss that money also when I was on my lvl 10 and a dwarf killed me. I was talking to my friend while attacking dwarves and then I was killed!!! I AM SO MAD AT JAGEX FOR RUINING RUNESCAPE WILDERNESS!!! OH MY GOD!!! RUNESCAPE IS RUINED SCAPE NOW! The only cure is for summoning to be f2p. Ahhh...calm down.... -.-

Clearly Sarcasm. Much like the faked posts in "noobs say the funniest things", nobody is really this stupid.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I hate those [developmentally delayed] scammers out there! Oh my god! Please mind my language in the following sentence. Mod Edit- Naming Names in negative light. Q.V. Tip Modis a [bleep] piece of [cabbage] who is a little [bleep] and should stick her [wagon] in a lion's mouth and get it ripped off. She scammed me and took away my whole bank! I had full rune and many other items, it took me so long to get the full rune as I had been scammed 10 times previously as people stole other sets of my full rune, stole 500 lobsters from me, and I also suffered the loss of money a couple months back when I got 1.2 mill and started merchanting it, I wound up with 343k in the end, and I loss that money also when I was on my lvl 10 and a dwarf killed me. I was talking to my friend while attacking dwarves and then I was killed!!! I AM SO MAD AT JAGEX FOR RUINING RUNESCAPE WILDERNESS!!! OH MY GOD!!! RUNESCAPE IS RUINED SCAPE NOW! The only cure is for summoning to be f2p. Ahhh...calm down.... -.-

Clearly Sarcasm. Much like the faked posts in "noobs say the funniest things", nobody is really this stupid.

You'd be suprised... -.-

If it's sarcasm than I agree. Sarcasm is a little harder to detect when you can't hear the person.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I got 1.2 mill and started merchanting it, I wound up with 343k in the end, and I loss that money also when I was on my lvl 10 and a dwarf killed me

Most people with 1.2m don't die to level 10 dwarves. =p

No nameing names in a negitive light.. And come the heck down, I've been scammed that amount 3 times, Just learn from your mistakes and do not repeat them :P .

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Well, you know the saying.

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, shame on me. Fool me four times, shame on me. Fool me five times, shame on me. Fool me six times, shame on me. Fool me seven times, shame on me. Fool me eight times, shame on me. Fool me nine times, shame on me. Fool me ten times, shame on me. Fool me eleven times, shame on me. Fool me twelve times, shame on you.

Well, it's a pity you didn't learn from your mistakes the past...eleven times. Perhaps you should take a break from RuneScape and understand that naivety isn't something that's very smart to do nowadays.

Well, you know the saying.

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, shame on me. Fool me four times, shame on me. Fool me five times, shame on me. Fool me six times, shame on me. Fool me seven times, shame on me. Fool me eight times, shame on me. Fool me nine times, shame on me. Fool me ten times, shame on me. Fool me eleven times, shame on me. Fool me twelve times, shame on you.

I so want to put that in my signature, but it would look big and awkward anyway. Sly, would I have your permission to quote you?

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Please use the following sticky to rant: How I got Scammed - I'll know better next time. But should you choose to repost this, do so with more tasteful word choice ;)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog