skull sceptre

mhdln1

It's worth it if you visit Barbarian Village frequently. If you don't however, it's not really worth it.

Denhaag0o0.gif

Fire Cape Achieved on 1/4/08 at 7:35 PM (-5:00, EST)

Dragon Drops: 1 Platelegs, 1 Skirt

Barrows Drops: 1 Karil's Skirt, 1 Dharok's Greataxe

Visage Drops: 1

wut is skull concept?never heard of it.

its a sceptre that is made with 4 parts, u can find this parts by killing mosters on the SOS

and how many times can i tele with the sceptre?

5 Teleports.

Nice 5 teles i though it was 1 welll i am more than half a way so yeah why not i will get the 5 missing pieces

nnnnnnnn.jpg

Nice 5 teles i though it was 1 welll i am more than half a way so yeah why not i will get the 5 missing pieces

Its Actually 4 peices. Dropped by minatours, fleshcrawlers, catablepons and ankous. U can refer to the tip.it guide for their locations.

Opieous.png
99 Woodcutting 99 Constitution | 99 Prayer

Scapin since July 05'

Since we are on this, do the skull parts drop in the "highest lvl monster" on each lvl? For eg. Do lower lvl monsters like globin drop the parts more often than their minotaur counterpart?

I seem to be having a hard time trying to get the last part where the ankous are. Should I hit the ankous or the ghosts?

Since we are on this, do the skull parts drop in the "highest lvl monster" on each lvl? For eg. Do lower lvl monsters like globin drop the parts more often than their minotaur counterpart?

I seem to be having a hard time trying to get the last part where the ankous are. Should I hit the ankous or the ghosts?

Only ankous drop the last part

Okay, thanks but do I have to kill the highest lvl ankous-3 to get the spectre? Will lower lvls ankous do the job?

Only monsters unique to the Stronghold drop it. Flesh Crawlers, ankous, catablepons, minotaurs. The level doesnt matter.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Okay, thanks but do I have to kill the highest lvl ankous-3 to get the spectre? Will lower lvls ankous do the job?

lower levels would work trust me..i think its the lv 76s thats the lowest (plus its not the sceptre but the left skull half) just bring some food.. or u could mage/range them too from a safe spot

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

The super spots for each are:

1. Minotaurs - range over fences in rooms near start or end (can also mage, or warriors can take them on on any room.

2. Flesh Crawlers, prime warrior location is a room at the southeast with only flesh crawlers. the east corridor has a pair that are good if you can't stand a constant battle.

3. Catablepon - the northwest room, west wall, has a rocksolid safespot to mage or range.

4. Ankou - the south-central room has a mostly reliable safespot, though being taken away by a random event can leave you in trouble, as they normally trap as they approach. For warriors, the northeast room is Ankou onlym and has some cover spots that are only safe once they are no longer aggressive.

The sceptre is quite handy as the only 1-space F2P teleport, but can revenants teleblock in F2P?

PS. You can only assemble one complete sceptre at any time, but may store unlimited pieces or assembled piece pairs.