Slayer Help

sk8nbail

If you are looking for something else for a change, combine this slayer task with the shade cremating mini game. Slay the shades in Mort'ton for combat and slayer xp, and use the sanctity to make sacred oil and burn some shades.

Go to the designated world (W44 if I'm correct) and get that opportunity! When fighting them melee, remember to wear a salve amulet (e) for maximised damage!

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

My current assignment are shades but Im not sure what exactly to kill besides the random event shades. Thanks.

Super nice task, you can use Black Mask and Salve amulet combo and dbaxe str boost + super restore+super attack, like you then can hit crazy, for this event i specially keep silver key in bank to access 120lvl shades :) but my shilo master don't give they for me :(

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

My current assignment are shades but Im not sure what exactly to kill besides the random event shades. Thanks.

Super nice task, you can use Black Mask and Salve amulet combo and dbaxe str boost + super restore+super attack, like you then can hit crazy, for this event i specially keep silver key in bank to access 120lvl shades :) but my shilo master don't give they for me :(

hmm? black mask + salve don't stack

VIX VIX VIX

Yeah, they don't, stick to the salve ammy and wear another helm.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Yeah, they don't, stick to the salve ammy and wear another helm.

A Neitisnot helm would be perfect, dragon is also good.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

I've been given shades aswell but do u need to have done any quests to find them or anything?

xx

You need to have done the Priest in Peril quest to access Morytania, and you must at least have started the 'Nature Spirit' Quest to access the swamps. Further Quests, like 'In Search of the Myreque' help you get there faster with a shortcut.

This signature is intentionally left blank.