Hilarious World of Warcraft movie

Rease

ROFL!!!!! now that was funny gotta love leeroys enthisiasim. reminds me of a couple of people iv played with on WoW.

hehehe iv just noticed how they say they need some shoulders for leeroy wich will help him heal better :P

It was of course staged.

Why:

-Almost all the warriors were in battlegear of valor

-Almost all melee classes had arcanite reapers (Leeroy had blackhand doomsaw)

-They must have had the key to be in UBRS

You don't get those things if you act like an idiot :P

Hilarious nonetheless. Another good one is where a group train Lord Kazzak from Blasted Lands to Redridge and he unleashes total devastation on the < lvl 20's there (he is quite capable of unleashing total devastation on a raid group of 40x lvl 60's).

no this may have been recorded in the test servers were everone started at level 60 with things like the battlegear and arcanite reapers

I wouldn't have thought they'd have taken it so seriously then with their guild and everything :P

I'm pretty sure on test servers they didn't start out with full sets of their class armor though...

I must say, that that is a complete and total copy of "Runescape: A Reality"

I watched your video.. it was pretty funny.. but I didn't see one part that had any relation to this video.

The movie was staged, but it's still funny nonetheless (though the concept of noobs running into a mob of monster not realising you're not supposed to do it and have all of them after you is quite worn out).

• 3 weeks later...

Hehe. I'm not Surprised the LEEERRROOOYYYY JEEEENNNKKKINNS craze have reached Tip.it. I play WoW as well, regardless if you play or not, it's still funny as hell. It's a term that is common in WoW now, and Leeroy Jenkins comes up alot. On the Test Server testing Battlegrounds, there is Leeroy Jenkin Guilds.

According to Urban Dictionary:

n.

1: One who does not grasp the concept of caution.

2: One whose success is based purely off relentless aggression and pure luck.

3: One who likes chicken.

4: One whose battle cry consists of their own name.

v.

1: To destroy all hopes of success.

2: To rush headlong into danger without regard to consequences.

3: To satisfy one's own desires at the expense of all around oneself.

- I can't believe he just tried to headbutt that dragon. What a Leeroy.

- We were doing great until that idiot totally Leeroyed us.

- The party was really boring until Bob pulled a Leeroy.

So the next time you run into a dangerous situation, yell out your name as your battle cry! Or just use Leeroy Jenkins! Leeroy for the Win!

And on the topic of WoW, who also plays it? Basicially all the Tip.it'er's I know play Alliance. Horde pwns the Alliance. Gnomes are smelly! For I am Torenos, Level 60 Tauren Warrior, on the Server Warsong (PVP). I own you all!

FOR THE HORDE!

~ZidaneCT

edba9.jpg

~ Proud Original Founder of the Tip.it Events Team (TET) ~

~ Leader of the Runescape Party Host Committee (RPHC) ~

"There's no such thing as a never-ending story," You murmured as you looked away...

i know some people who are seriously asking for a leeroy emote to be put into WoW, thats what i play now and its so much better than rs, its spreading so fast you can yell leeeerooooooyyyyy anywhere in the game and other people will know what your talking about.....awesome

you know what the FUNNIEST thing in the world is about this movie?

Is that in guild wars, there is a guy called leeroy jenkins... and he has won the HoH, the toughest PvP thing there is, 2 times in a row

lemme get the picture....

leeroyown9go.png

:lol:

whats even better, is today my guild beat Leeroy Jenkins team, lol. It realy is funny.

The movie is preaty funny too, lol, and it has even had an impact on Guild wars :lol:

:D

I like his last line "atleast i am not a chicken" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He says at least I HAVE chicken. I'm guessing he was getting some chicken while he was afk and missing the entire plan. Either way, it certainly is a good line.

if you dont get an idiot running into a swarm of monsters, then i kinda dont know how you could find anything funny about runescape...

let me put it in Runescape terms for you:

A member of a clan ran into a group of bronze dragons in multi combat area and his clan followed without prayer and crappy magic, and not a hope of winning, then all died.

what most people don't understand is the differance between WoW combat system, and RS combat system.

Ok folks, 1..the NPCs they are fighting are too powerfull for the group...in WoW some one usually can only kill NPCs about 1 or 2 lvls higher than their own Combat lvls...nothing like RS's combat system

2..waking up (or making mad) NPCs in WoW is not like RS...you go neer agressive NPCs they will attack you, and chace you (sort of like multi-combat RS)...problem is the combat system, a small group of low lvl NPCs can kill a higher lvl player (Unlike RS)..one person can not usually handle more than 3 lower lvl NPCs at once (and I am talking 6 or more lvls lower than them)

the group I saw in the movie are NOT newbys.....the NPCs they were attacking were hitting around 120-150 damage...

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.

Hey, anyone know where I can find other Leroy Jenkins movies? I've heard about a few more similar, where Leroy does stupid things, as usual. Anyone heard of this?

signaturecj5.jpg

Hey, anyone know where I can find other Leroy Jenkins movies? I've heard about a few more similar, where Leroy does stupid things, as usual. Anyone heard of this?

I jumped off Stonewrought Dam, does that count for anything?

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.