Torag's legs or Verac's skirt?

Lemeja

Which do you think is better, thinking about cost and stats. The skirt has +4 prayer bonus and a little more mage bonus but it costs about 100K more. The rest of the stats are the same.

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

1. Prayer bonus is always worth it, especially when... you need... prayer... yeah. Err.

2. Manskirts are hawt.

If you can get the skirt without it leaving you completely broke, then get it. If it'll completely drain your coinage, then just get Torag's legs, or stick with rune for awhile.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

i'd go with legs. males with skirts just looks plain silly imo.

Not really, I delibrately bought Prostelye skirt instead of legs.

What are you training with it? If you are at Dagganoths I'd go with legs, if you die you don't want to take the extra risk. IF you're at say, PC, I'd go with Verac's Skirt (although I'd probably choose Prostelye skirt for that one). If you want one for general training/slayer, pick Verac's. You never know when you'll need it.

Honestly the 100k spent would be worth it and could be made back in a half hour if that.

You can always use the +4 prayer bonus (unless your not praying) and the def stats are the same so its not like your spending 100k for less def..

Its not like your spending 30m for a GS for att training when you can get a whip for 29m cheaper. (Not a good example but you get the idea)

Apparently, my signature was to big.

^. Prayer bonus is invaluable. Skirts are lighter. They offer the same protection. And it's only 100k more. Why would anybody pay 22m for a shield that gives an extra +2 strength compared to a free shield? Think about that, and then you'll see that the bonuses the skirt has over legs are very much worth that measly 100k.

asigthegodofsoupzz0.gif

The spelling and grammar of that email was that of an 11 year old palestinian goatboy who is speaking english for the first time
Quite simply, Facebook craps on Myspace. Then makes it eat the crap.

^. Prayer bonus is invaluable. Skirts are lighter. They offer the same protection. And it's only 100k more. Why would anybody pay 22m for a shield that gives an extra +2 strength compared to a free shield? Think about that, and then you'll see that the bonuses the skirt has over legs are very much worth that measly 100k.

What shields are you comparing here? :?

Palas1.png