Chaos Tunnel? Early Hint at a Dragon plate and kite?

Knight_Zaros

Dragonkiteandplate.png

Zamorak Warriors in the Chaos Tunnels. Are clearly wearing dragon armor and weapons. Identical dragon mediums, legs, squares, and dragon longswords. However a few are wearing chest plates with [bleep]es coming out the back. And a "red" kite shield.

I've been saying it for awhile, Dragon kites and plate would come out eventually. My guess was always. Since the full helm was for mith drags. Kite would go for addy dragons. And the Plate for RUNE dragons. Wow.=P

Not solid proof I know, but could be a pretty good hint, And is very possible.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

old, these same monsters have been at zmi =/ good try tho

Ok congrats? Sorry I didnt know they've been around. Does that really discredit the possibility of a hint? No.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

Wait. Haven't Zamorakian Warriors been out since ZMI?

Besides, it could just be a coincidence. Just because it's red and bulky doesn't mean its Dragon, you know. ;)

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

maybe we could get a speculation board? especially since the pking updates people talkin about conspiracy theories of jagex this that and every other idea thats comprehensible in the tiniest bit

perhaps change the title to zmi/CT possible dragon plate/kite?

Besides, it could just be a coincidence. Just because it's red and bulky doesn't mean its Dragon, you know. ;)

Yeah agreed, I mean even though the rest of their armor is clearly dragon why would the plate be. Probably just zamorak robes?

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

Yeah agreed, I mean even though the rest of their armor is clearly dragon why would the plate be. Probably just zamorak robes?

no it isn't "clearly dragon". The helmet is a red version of guthan's helmet and the legs are different. The fact that they are already at ZMI totally discredits the possibility of a hint.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

old, these same monsters have been at zmi =/ good try tho

Ok congrats? Sorry I didnt know they've been around. Does that really discredit the possibility of a hint? No.

He didn't necessarily say it didn't hint a dragon plate being released. These warriors have been out for awhile now. The time for speculation was like 4 or 5 months ago, not now :shame: You don't need to go all defensive when someone tells you something.

happysigbp0.jpg