DVDs

Woman

Never bothered counting but ive got several dozen of them.

Death to VHS!

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Uh, I have like one, and it's the one I got from Daan (How2PK): "Donnie Darko: Director's Cut" in a holographic case. Woot. Oh yeah, I also have a DVD that's supposed to help me with my driving practice, or "MUI"... whatever term you prefer. Cost a bloody fortune.

But yeah, I usually leave the DVD-shopping to my movie-freak of a sister. :P

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

I started collecting since last year August, I've got about 150 fims on dvd now, this is what I have now:

http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/How2PK

Some are boxed sets, they count as one, and there are some dvd's that the profiler didn't recognize. Everything is original of course.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I just ordered 3 more from http://www.play.com ^_^

BASEketball, Donnie Darko and Office Space bargain at 3 for ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã15 :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Y does everyone have so many DVD's? some people only have a few but hey. I only have like 50...... :D O well what does it matter anyway

There are some people in my other forum I post in who have 2000 DVDs!!!!!!! The average amount of DVDs that each user has there is like 200!!!

and how do you store em?
Are there any cool/interesting/trendy ways to store them?

On the floor ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

I store them in the Ikea Benno model, and I keep my limited editions ( like the matrix ones) in a glass cabinet.

21o4pav.jpg

I have 32 including my pirates :)

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

About 300 but then again at least 150+ of them I bought in Hong Kong a year ago since they all cost me a total of about $45 USD. They're real movies like The Last Samurai, Pulp Fiction etc. but I suspect they could've been stolen or pirated even though the quality is 100% authentic. But yeah, it was cheap, so I went on and bought them... In USA I'm lucky to get 3 DVD's for $45, lol.

Counted it now, it's 173 dvd's with movies, plus around 40/50 bonus discs.

21o4pav.jpg