~Invisible Mode~

Minoture

• 3 months later...

What? If you're gonna make a topic, don't just name it. Explain this "Invisible Mode."

This is one the most poorly-constructed threads I've ever seen.

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

*Facepalms*

The thread got corrupted after the rollback.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

wth is facepalm? and can you explain this invisible mode a bit more? from what i can tell, it doesn't seem like something jagex would add...would you be invisible in combat? or is it to get past certain monster/trap/somethingelseIdunnobout? explain what you think it should be

A lot of the recovered posts are messed up due to the rollback, the original poster is not Minoture.

~Dan

Im pretty sure the username is correct, just the date is from a long time ago. This post was prolly 'just made' now, only a few months back, which explains the lack of posts.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

Windex, its not the original topic because of the rollback. Read what other posters have said.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Yeah, the thread is corrupted, it was not Minoture who made the original post, that's probably just his reply to the thread. I've seen a couple other threads like this.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.