good come backs?

Hulk12

uhm? be more specifik? Portugal had a strong comeback VS England, comeback of what!? :?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

If you mean insults, anything but 'Yo Moma'. Nobody cares about their mother really, but they pretend to show interest. If somebody gives you a Yo Moma, just say "I don't give a **** about a fat old haggety *****." Of course, I love my mother, but lots of people don't.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

What a silly question, everyone knows the greatest ever comeback is :

"I know you are but what am I?" :P

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

ok really.. its bugging me WTF is the point of this post? did you run out of good comebacks or soemthing? the best combacks are the ones that fit the situation, im sure you can think of your own.. really lame post..

siknikmy7.gif

darkwebz16oa.gif

C'YEA H0'KAY

If you mean insults, anything but 'Yo Moma'. Nobody cares about their mother really, but they pretend to show interest. If somebody gives you a Yo Moma, just say "I don't give a **** about a fat old haggety *****." Of course, I love my mother, but lots of people don't.

"Or you can just say my mom died 5 years ago..." or something like that and start sniffeling. That always works whenever some moron says that to me :lol:

As for comebacks just think of em as they come to you in the situation. Thats what I do. Lmao just use some big words and try to confuse em. Then they dont know what you said so it takes them a while to think of one. If theres a groupe of people around you say something funny about the kid so the whole groupe will be laughing at him. Thats my advice.

ok really.. its bugging me what the heck is the point of this post? did you run out of good comebacks or soemthing? the best combacks are the ones that fit the situation, im sure you can think of your own.. really lame post..

The point of this post is to allow other users includeing my self a chance to view some top quality come backs.

like i said.. top qualtriy comebacks come at the time you need to come back with.. not hours before planned..

Your not getting it.... These arent for re-use/use on these forums there to sow other viewers funny witty come backs you have said or some one else has said...

ok really.. its bugging me what the heck is the point of this post? did you run out of good comebacks or soemthing? the best combacks are the ones that fit the situation, im sure you can think of your own.. really lame post..

The point of this post is to allow other users includeing my self a chance to view some top quality come backs.

basically, you can't flame for your life, so you decide to ask people to do it for you. Hmm.

God people! You take everything way outta context!!!! This is just a simple thread!!! Do not blow it out of praportion!

All we do it point out that:

1) It's a weird post

2) It all depends on the situation, and no example was given

3) If you really want to make a 'come-back', you have to be original, witty, and fast. This wouldn't help you in any way.

Vmser.png

"Har har peener" is what i'd use.

People in France have a phrase: "staircase wit." In French: esprit de l'escalier. It means that moment when you find the answer, but it's too late. Say you're at a party and someone insults you. You have to say something. So under pressure, with everybody watching, you say something lame. But the moment you leave the party....

As you start down the stairway, then-magic. You come up with the perfect thing you should've said. The perfect crippling put-down.

ThatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s the spirit of the stairway

RuneScaper since 2001.

Get off my lawn.

"Har har peener" is what i'd use.

People in France have a phrase: "staircase wit." In French: esprit de l'escalier. It means that moment when you find the answer, but it's too late. Say you're at a party and someone insults you. You have to say something. So under pressure, with everybody watching, you say something lame. But the moment you leave the party....

As you start down the stairway, then-magic. You come up with the perfect thing you should've said. The perfect crippling put-down.

ThatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s the spirit of the stairway

I hate that. I never do it in front of like, a whole party, and it's never totally stupid, but I almost always say something that could have been said better. Either that, or I stumble over the words, and then It's not as funny. I hate that.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Um, terrible post.

I am picturing you as a small, junior school nerd, no affence.

You are looking and asking people on the internet for dissing combacks? Come on, how lame is that :roll:

signaturecj5.jpg