Guess the person that's going to post below you!

Lenin64

Nope.

LNH.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Nope.

There really is no variety. Sure a few times someone different comes in here and posts, but for the most part the same people post in this thread over and over again. And to be honest it's not fun anymore. And since I'm not part of the community anymore I can't even think of many people besides the ones that usually post in this thread.

Alg.

Nope.

I get what ya saying Blaze but you gotta work with what you've got. Be thankful it isn't 3 people continuously posting.

DVD

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Nope. :(

Anyone want to talk an Admin or two into joining this game? I don't think we'll ever see a case of what happened to LOTPW occur here. We have too many good people on this thread for that to happen. :D

And now, I call to the field! :thumbsup:

~D. V. "This really could rejuvenate this forum game..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Yeah, it's a me. But... <*whacks @Fresi*> ...that's for forgetting the proper 'member' tag usage! :shame:

, I choose you! :^_^:

~D. V. "Adding Poké-humor..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Yep.

Devnull, you can have much more variety of people to guess than I can. Because you actually are still a part of the community outside the forum games. I'm not.

You know, at this point I should just stop posting in this thread. I'm here on the forum games to have fun, and if it isn't fun anymore, it's not really worth it.

Alg.