Suggest a Style: PHPBB3

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did they even change it anyway. I mean the old style wasn't too beautiful. But it got what it needed done. This new one's too confusing and the avatar option is horrible now, where's sasori gone?!

I vote old style.

Just got back to home country, I wouldn't be working on the style at all (Still away from home) if I hadn't just got a laptop of my own. Anyway, I modified it on the boat to Finland (12 hours+Boredom+Own laptop=Me working on style) although I didn't make much progress I looked around and now know what to do. Will try to finish it as soon as possible, I'm getting sick of Prosilver.

C2b6gs7.png

I'm getting sick of Prosilver.
This is why I keep dumping the thread :lol:

"Dumping"? Or "Bumping"??? :-k

<*is confused*>

~D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

/\ I don't know either, but I know what he means :P

Setting up Apache/Mysql/PHP on my Linux laptop so I can use localhost to test it, should speed up the progress a bit (Otherwise I have to convince my dad to set up an FTP server on our server at home.)

C2b6gs7.png

/\ I don't know either, but I know what he means :P

Setting up Apache/Mysql/PHP on my Linux laptop so I can use localhost to test it, should speed up the progress a bit (Otherwise I have to convince my dad to set up an FTP server on our server at home.)

I get the distinct impression you'll make 3-4 more themes before the admins can even install 1 more... gotten LAMP running yet? :P

Happy to say that my LAMP is burning brightly :P I tried to be lazy and install WAMP through Wine but it didn't work. (Wine doesn't have a good enough services emulation) Oh well, it's faster this way.

C2b6gs7.png

Is there anything like the green style on the old forums? I'm no good with forums so i can't remember the name, but would be great if there was something similar for the new forum.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Is there anything like the green style on the old forums? I'm no good with forums so i can't remember the name, but would be great if there was something similar for the new forum.

I think you mean subGreen? If so, I'd really like that one back too, but I think the current subSilver one is fine too.

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

If you are talking to me, well, it could be doing better. There are some issues with the skin still, I am having problems fixing them. But I suppose I just haven´t tried hard enough.

You, admins... how long has it been since a new style was installed? need a darker theme already :(

I too would like to see some more skins.. it's sad to have people working hard on skins for us and then just have them go ignored.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Sorry for the double post but... I wanted to annnounce that my style is nearly ready! (Errdoth fixed it for me, I have to be honest, I didn't do all that myself) I just need to check a few things first. I should be able to do that in about 3 or 4 hours, but that's just a rough guess.

Edit: There are a few changes to the imageset that I want to do, but they can wait.

C2b6gs7.png

Standing in line to see the themes tonight,

And there's a light on,

Heavy glow.

By the way I tried to say I'd be there,

Waiting for; the themes to be added.

:lol:

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

In the Tip.it skin, would it be possible to have our RSN's underlined to make it actually look like it is a link, so people know they can click on it?

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog