Suggest a Style: PHPBB3

In the Tip.it skin, would it be possible to have our RSN's underlined to make it actually look like it is a link, so people know they can click on it?

I could do that but I'd have to change the style just for that link because none of the phpBB links are underlined by default. :P

I'll add it to my list to look at.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Tip.it skin, would it be possible to have our RSN's underlined to make it actually look like it is a link, so people know they can click on it?

I could do that but I'd have to change the style just for that link because none of the phpBB links are underlined by default. :P

I'll add it to my list to look at.

Thank you :ohnoes: If you come up with another (easier) way to make it stand out, then go for it. I just think that it should look like a link in some way rather than regular text.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

<<<Quote Snip>>>

Thank you :ohnoes: If you come up with another (easier) way to make it stand out, then go for it. I just think that it should look like a link in some way rather than regular text.

What about putting it in a different color? :-s

~D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

SubBlack style is wanted too. It should take a little bit of work, but be more simple to edit it from the SubSilver2 theme.

DevineBlack is a duplicate of subBlack... and yea.. still waiting for something.

I'm going to finally finish the imageset ( -> Finish the style) in a few hours. I would have finished it 2 weeks ago had I not been on vacation with little or no internet access.

Anyone want to guess the name of the style? :P

C2b6gs7.png

Anyone want to guess the name of the style? :P

I hope that's rhetorical. :P ... I could think up some pretty awkward ones, including "dsaviblack"... :XD:

~D. V. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 4 weeks later...
The new TIFBlack style looks pretty good. Keep on suggesting! ::'

"TIFBlack"?!?!?!? :shock:

Do you mean it is already part of the forum??? :o

(If so, tell me so I can check it out!)

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

It's been apart of the forum for maybe a week now I think? I'm surprised there wasn't an announcement - there probably should have been.. I'm wondering how many other people haven't realized it yet :-k

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

<<<Quote Snip>>>

It's been apart of the forum for maybe a week now I think? I'm surprised there wasn't an announcement - there probably should have been.. I'm wondering how many other people haven't realized it yet :-k

I have this sinking feeling that number will be rather big, madam. :(

BTW, I just looked at the theme... Give or take the basis on ProSilver, I'd say it is just right and well-tuned. :thumbsup:

(Now if only someone would make one based on Subsilver/TipIt_Theme... :idea: ...)

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

There are a lot of people that don't know about it... When no announcement was made I decided that the Admins had probably discussed it and decided not to make one.

It would be nice, I certainly don't have anything against it. :P

C2b6gs7.png

There are a lot of people that don't know about it... When no announcement was made I decided that the Admins had probably discussed it and decided not to make one.

It would be nice, I certainly don't have anything against it. :P

I figured there should be one since there was one for the TIF style.

Posted Image

~D. V. Devnull

I only realized it was there when a member of this forum mentioned the name of the skin on a forum post. :lol:

j0xPu5R.png

<<<Quote Snip>>>

I only realized it was there when a member of this forum mentioned the name of the skin on a forum post. :lol:

Yeah, we definitely need an announcement. There are too many people who are oblivious, if they don't see an announcement to give them a clue as to what is up. :|

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

<<<Quote Snip>>>

Yeah, we definitely need an announcement. There are too many people who are oblivious, if they don't see an announcement to give them a clue as to what is up. :|

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

I agree. TIFblack looks 'mazing. :thumbsup:

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Honestly guys, if you're going to move the profile information from the right to the left, make sure it's not 2x the size it was before or don't do it at all :uhh:

prosilver looks like [cabbage] with this massive "blank space" on the left. Nicely done.