Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

Whitney was a joke this game. I really thought she was nerfed before I checked her Miltank's moves. It didn't use Rollout once...

To summarize my match with Whitney:

Clefairy - Killed easily

Miltank-

Attract, flinch, flinch, miss, flinch, attract, attract, KO switch, rollout hits supereffective, revive, and so on.

Yeah Whitney was the msot annoying trainer ever :/

I like the Pokeathlon too, the events are actually pretty funexcept for that relay dash, god damn that gets annoying to do :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Anybody have a Shiny Stone? I need one to get my Togekiss. I really don't have anything to give away, but if you want a Lapras, I could give you that. My FC and Name are on the last page.

Off Topic: Anybody hear about the new exploit for the GTS in D/P/Pt? It lets you get event Pokemon, but one of each.

Anybody have a Shiny Stone? I need one to get my Togekiss. I really don't have anything to give away, but if you want a Lapras, I could give you that. My FC and Name are on the last page.

Off Topic: Anybody hear about the new exploit for the GTS in D/P/Pt? It lets you get event Pokemon, but one of each.

l don't have one but you can get it as a Pokeathlon prize today.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'm planning on taking the E4 a second time with this team:

Feraligatr

Lugia

Noctowl

Piloswine

Golem

Machamp

Feraligatr should be able to take all of Will's pokemon with Crunch. Noctowl and Lugia can take Bruno and Koga. Machamp for Karen. Everyone else for whatever needs to be taken out for Lance. (I never have plans for the champion other than revive and heal everyone before the fight :razz: )

Ice Punch on Machamp will run through Lance. Then throw Thunderpunch on Feraligatr or someone to take care of Gyarados.

I was Exp. Share training my brother's team at Mt. Silver because he let them fall way behind and I ran into a shiny Tangela :grin:

Red's team is ridiculously high levelled, they're all in the 80s. That's a bit of a jump from the originals. I definitely have to train some more.

p2gq.jpg

I was Exp. Share training my brother's team at Mt. Silver because he let them fall way behind and I ran into a shiny Tangela :grin:

Red's team is ridiculously high levelled, they're all in the 80s. That's a bit of a jump from the originals. I definitely have to train some more.

Level 88 Pikachu FTFL.

Any level 60-ish with a good STAB attack can take down that Pikachu in 1-2 hits.

What do you say we set a deadline for the tournament signups. Another week should be good enough for the people who haven't confirmed to post.

Agreed. April 12th is the signup deadline. Make sure to post if you want to participate in the Shoddy tournament. Just be sure you have time to battle. Rules are on the first post.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Because it's banned on the Smogon Ladder, which is pretty much the standard everywhere. Theory is that it is too overpowered to exist in the OU metagame, so instead it must go into the Ubers tier whether or not it can thrive in it.

I don't see any problems in joining the tournament. So,

[hide=Unnecessary] SIGN ME UP~! [/hide]

Oh, and although I hate to repeat myself, I've changed my trade desires to make them easier to comply with.

I'll take any Kabuto/Kabutops, and Ralts/Kirlia/Galla/Gardevoir, and any Absol. In return for these I'll give anything within reason.

Oh, and I'm willing to trade a shiny Crobat for a shiny Scyther, although I doubt I'll have any takers. (I'll even throw in a free shiny Gyarados, guys.)

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I'll trade a Gallade for the shiny Crobat :rolleyes: It's in the 30s lvl range, I think.

Ill breed you a Ralts, what will you give me for it? I don't need anything really good, just whatever you want to offer.

2s0cxth.png

I'm still looking for a Chikorita and Cyndaquil. Trading level 1 Totodiles for them.

I'll trade you a Cyndaquil. Let me just breed it, first.

I'll trade a Gallade for the shiny Crobat :rolleyes: It's in the 30s lvl range, I think.

Is there anything more... reasonable that you'd like? :shock: I mean, that Crobat is my pride and joy right now.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Keep ROCKY as a oynx or get someone here to make it a steelix?

Current party is.

Toadile(sp?)

Rocky <3

Growlite

Pigetto

Togepi

Flaafy

Sorry for spelling but you get the point.

Good/bad? Im up to the Steelix Gym leader so I needed a fire type (growlite a perfect choice). The little jerk took me a hour cause they kept on roaring away >.>

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.