Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

Officially, no. But we typically use Smogon for ladder battles, but alts like Team Uber for private battles since Smogon is EXTREMELY laggy at times during private battles.

I see, but should i still need to find a competent physical sweeper with short set-up and a good water sweeper, yet i can't seem to find them :?

Lucario. After one Swords Dance, Lucario can OHKO almost EVERY pokemon in the OU tier, including every water type, unless they choice scarf.

Except Gliscor, but a +2 Extremespeed isn't doing more than 55% anyways.

Yeah, almost every pokemon. There are a few others too, like gyarados after intimidate.

Yeah, it'll depend too much on what that last move it runs is. Gyarados works if it doesn't run Stone Edge, for instance. Unless you decide to scarf it or something.

Waterfall can KO.

Pretty much everything can KO Lucario, remember that it's defenses drastically drop after just one CC.

I meant if Lucario ran Stone Edge it'd be able to handle Gyarados.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Oh, I see. Yes, then Lucario would be able to handle Gyarados.

Although it would mean giving up Crunch (which would mean Lucario loses against Rotoms and Gengars) or Bullet Punch (which would mean ScarfTar beats it).

Ice punch is a decent option, although it's two uses, Salamence and Gliscor, both outspeed Lucario, making it pretty pointless.

Let's hope they don't continue the trend of adding more legendaries with each generation (I mean come on, Gen I had 5, and Gen IV had 14)

i know seriously, anything over 5 is too much. personally i'm not interested in the legendaries or starters, i never am, i just want to see some of the other pokemons. zorak looks cool though but reminds me of bigger more purple lucario. i'm hope they release more for us to see

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

Let's hope they don't continue the trend of adding more legendaries with each generation (I mean come on, Gen I had 5, and Gen IV had 14)

i know seriously, anything over 5 is too much. personally i'm not interested in the legendaries or starters, i never am, i just want to see some of the other pokemons. zorak looks cool though but reminds me of bigger more purple lucario. i'm hope they release more for us to see

Just depends on the kinds of legendaries they do release. I mean, we don't need any more legendary psychic types or dragons, at least.

Just depends on the kinds of legendaries they do release. I mean, we don't need any more legendary psychic types or dragons, at least.

I'm hoping that the 2 cover legndaries are Dark/Rock and Steel/Flying.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Apparently it's already confirmed that they're at least part dragon.

I understand dragons are legendary creatures even in the real world, but come on, there are what, 17 types, and pretty much the legendaries are either flying, psychic, or dragon.

I understand dragons are legendary creatures even in the real world, but come on, there are what, 17 types, and pretty much the legendaries are either flying, psychic, or dragon.

i think they are just looking at the overall legendary "types" like psychics are realistically more gifted than all the other types but there can be legendaries of other types, why not a ground legendary. wish they would just get creative with legendaries if nothing else

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

i think they are just looking at the overall legendary "types" like psychics are realistically more gifted than all the other types but there can be legendaries of other types, why not a ground legendary. wish they would just get creative with legendaries if nothing else

Darkrai and Groudon/Kyogre was a step in the right direction.

Don't forget Dialga as a legendary steel.