Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow lol, honestly I have hundreds of mangas, but I never heard of any of those. .... Maybe it's because I don't watch english ones, IDK, but Mano, you know too much of these things...

My manga collection consists of two volumes of Berserk :lol:. My sister has a lot though, maybe 40 volumes of a number of different series. I read my manga from other sources though :-w.

And does anyone want to play?

Wow lol, honestly I have hundreds of mangas, but I never heard of any of those. .... Maybe it's because I don't watch english ones, IDK, but Mano, you know too much of these things...

My manga collection consists of two volumes of Berserk :lol:. My sister has a lot though, maybe 40 volumes of a number of different series. I read my manga from other sources though :-w.

And does anyone want to play?

[hide=My manga collection]Gash bell 1-33, Onikirimaru 1-20, Bastard 1-23, Inuyasha 1-54, Conan (cased closed in america) 1-61, 1-22 colored conan (was 100 yen each for colored... eh), Bleach 1-34, Prince of tennis 1-42, Full metal alchamist 1-19, 1-7 Kurozakuro, 1-5 Blood+, and 10 more misc manga you never heard of.

323 total. :XD: my brother has more... lol[/hide]

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Gash bell 1-33, Onikirimaru 1-20, Bastard 1-23, Inuyasha 1-54, Conan (cased closed in america) 1-61, 1-22 colored conan (was 100 yen each for colored... eh), Bleach 1-34, Prince of tennis 1-42, Full metal alchamist 1-19, 1-7 Kurozakuro, 1-5 Blood+, and 10 more misc manga you never heard of.

323 total. :XD: my brother has more... lol

I want Bastard, I should buy some off of Amazon...

And what are those misc manga?

Ive beeen online quite a few times in the last two days and non of you guys have been online? ONLY 4 of you havwe added me =(

Cmon guys please add me, everyone else is Awaiting Registration... -.-

Ill get to you soon KCDragon, i went online and you wernt.

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

Cmon guys please add me, everyone else is Awaiting Registration... -.-

I have added you.

You're just never on when I am, t'is all. <3:

Thanks for the games Caxis. Clearly, if we ever face each other in the tourney, it'll be a contest. ;)

the site is xDom.co.nr The link is in my siggy also.

So I went thru all the boards from since my last visit. I wanted to be the Kent's 2 v 2 partner :evil: . The Gohan and The Kent o_0

I'm still able to brawl if anyone can.

1206229378195-1.jpg

Getting beat by the Kent....sure, sounds like fun

Lol. Yeah. I run the site mostly but I do have some minor helpers. It's fairly new. It's annoying as heck to advertise it, so I do it when I can :oops:

Heading online

1206229378195-1.jpg

I'll assume you either gave the controller to a sibling. Or you decided to play one hand behind your back.

I still count one legit win against your Diddy Kong ^_^

and I believe I was winning legitly against your Meta by 2 lives before you...just died o_0

1206229378195-1.jpg

I'll assume you either gave the controller to a sibling. Or you decided to play one hand behind your back.

I still count one legit win against your Diddy Kong ^_^

and I believe I was winning legitly against your Meta by 2 lives before you...just died o_0

What? I was getting owned the whole time, your really good!

I suck.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png