Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, good games Gohan.

As for Snake, I don't find him cheap or broken at all. Same with Meta Knight, they're just good characters.

You obviously never played a good meta OFFLINE (yeah, it matters alot). They can literally kill you barely getting damaged, then stall with D I C K if they wanted to.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

You obviously never played a good meta OFFLINE (yeah, it matters alot). They can literally kill you barely getting damaged, then stall with D I C K if they wanted to.

Well, there you go. Meta Knight is so good he can kill you without being damaged much, if at all.

So is there an "official" hardest player to master?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

So is there an "official" hardest player to master?

yeah, olimar -.-'

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Olimar is hard to master....but Kent is right. Pokemon trainer. It wasnt like it was a stupid statement...

It's not stupid, but I can get defensive sometimes during arguments. Although I still don't understand how he could be the hardest to master.

inuyashakent-2.png

But who's arguing :shock:

Unless I'm hugely mistaken he's referring to my comment about snake being hard to master? or just completly randomly asking? neither the person who asked the question or answered it seems to have been arguing with you o_0

1206229378195-1.jpg

Unless I'm hugely mistaken he's referring to my comment about snake being hard to master? or just completly randomly asking? neither the person who asked the question or answered it seems to have been arguing with you o_0

Questions turns into a debate which turns to an argument which turns to flame.

inuyashakent-2.png

Questions turns into a debate which turns to an argument which turns to flame.

lol that made me laugh. I'm going to stop. where is Alex.

Is there any good tutorials on MetaKnight? I've been practicing with him mainly cuz I did like him when I got brawl but he was hard to master and I dropped him. Then never picked him up due to whining and moaning. I just want to learn now.

1206229378195-1.jpg

Olima and pkmn trianer are 2 my best chars, I personally find granfdor and snake hard to master.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I'd put my vote for most difficult for Pokemon Trainer. Snake is also a heavily AT-based character, making him a lot more difficult to master.

Sorry Caxis. I waited for like half an hour.

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

I'd put my vote for most difficult for Pokemon Trainer. Snake is also a heavily AT-based character, making him a lot more difficult to master.

Sorry Caxis. I waited for like half an hour.

Not really. I would say he's alot more about quick thinking, leading up smashes to grabs, to bombs, ect.

For example, when I Up smash, grab before you get knockback, d throw to f smash. Those are situational combos that I thought up of right before I did them. Snake is alot about situational combos, controlling the shield, spacing while having bombs as projectiles, and having the ability to duck most projectiles. I'd say the only at I use is motor sliding, which is easy to do.

inuyashakent-2.png

Granfdor? Hm.

I'll agree on the PT = hardest, and MK = easiest thing. Not just because Kent says it either. :P

Oh, and I really need to get myself addicted again. Too many games... -.-

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I'm dead-tired, bored, and really need to practice...Usually I would say yes, but I have a feeling my dad is about to get up and yell at me.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Alright anyone want a brawl now?

Last time I checked this thread it was at page 60 and now it's nearly up to 100.

I'd prefer someone who's not half-way across the world but I'll still brawl. I'll just lag seriously bad.

Mysticblade.jpg

ssbbbrawlclubgreen.gif

People in OT eat glass when they are bored. :twss:

OT'ers pee in other peoples drinks :wall:

Alright anyone want a brawl now?

Last time I checked this thread it was at page 60 and now it's nearly up to 100.

I'd prefer someone who's not half-way across the world but I'll still brawl. I'll just lag seriously bad.

Where do you live? I'm -7 GMT. (Not -8...)

inuyashakent-2.png