The return of Muffin Maddy

*still silent*

At least my message is on the pic.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Heyy....first day back...always abit weird....

8:31: Arrived in the form room, everyone was screaming and hugging me...why? because i've grown taller....wtf? lol

I also walked straight into detention tbh...was 1 MINUTE LATE .. they had only just started the register...

8:40: Went to church.

9:00: Got back to the form room, got timetables/homework diaries etc...i have the worst teachers for each subject -.-

And i swear...i've moved down in science, maths and music... so p'd off wth myself for being dumb last year :wall:

And I got voted as form captain! This year form captains get to go and visit sewers :?

10:30: Breaktime! Had a snack, went to the courtyard with friends to do some boywatching :P

10:50: English. Nice lesson, just reflecting on last year. And I'm with the clever people so I'm happy. Still top set :)

11:45: Music! lol my new music teacher is so weird....he belongs in a film tbh. he's an oompa loompa i think...he hates me and my friend

because we talk so much :lol: And he was looking at my legs :S

12:40: Lunch! And boywatching...and chatting with friends....they've all got wacky haircuts :D

1:30: Dance- new dance teacher is scary, she has evil beady eyes...

Lastly, P.e: I decided to lie down in p.e and my friend started tormenting me :(

she starts shouting "Maddy are you constipated??? ooo your having a baby!! pushh! pushh!! its a boy!!!!"

So embarrassing!

And I got results to tests I took last year...

Detentions are so much easier to get now...forgetting your homework diary could get you in late detention for an hour...for not even being late

HONESTLY WTF???? and sixth form wear uniform....

Hey Sug's fun day lol Had a sorta interesting day today also

Looked at my timetable ( read thursday insted of wednesday) the start times are different, so i get in at 10:00 in sted of 9:00... i then work for 20 mins and coz i dont take spannish i got to go home! so thats a huge 20 Mins of college! and i gotta tlk to my tutor coz of it FFS...

Its not gonna look good, seeing as im on a 3 week probation period coz of what i was like in school lmao so lets see if i can set a new record... 3 days before getting kicked of corse. (This would be kwl as i set a record working for American Golf got fired within 9 HOURS!--- Then got fired from Lee Copper in 1 half months, but thats what u get when u tell the manager to {cabbage} off ::' )

( ramble again )

Oh yea my sister did her first celeberty interview Today at the london premier of Camp Rock interviewing a german band Killerpillz seeing as she run's a internet magizine based on german music. and to top it all of she is 15! when i was 15 i was tryin to knuckle down with my school work ( while getting pissed on the side but shh yea ;) )

I swear she is gonna work for like NME or KARRANGE magizine one day lol

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Woo go her!!!! Goodluck to her in future ::'

and LOL.

Georgina is such a joker :lol: The funniest wife ever, she gets stressed and I love to watch every minute of it =D She makes me laugh when she's being serious :P And when she's not.

So. People want wedding details. Bride pic. Details. Who stepped on whos toe and who fell off the stand. Did the father make any mistakes?

People want to know it.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I also walked straight into detention tbh...was 1 MINUTE LATE .. they had only just started the register...

What! Thats no way fair, 1 minute, when your at a multigender school 1 minute late is considered " on time" or "early"as some boys :-w arrive like 10 minutes late - accidentally of course ;).

8:40: Went to church."

To get married?

9:00: Got back to the form room, got timetables/homework diaries etc...i have the worst teachers for each subject -.-

And i swear...i've moved down in science, maths and music... so p'd off wth myself for being dumb last year :wall:

Mwah, I've stayed in top set for everything except for P.E ... but thats only because they have to say they've got mixed ability groups as a bunch of top set PE'ers suddenly went to bottom with all the re[cabbage]s :evil: Grrrr

10:30: Breaktime! Had a snack, went to the courtyard with friends to do some boywatching :P

:lol: That sounds fun, see any good ones ...?

Lastly, P.e: I decided to lie down in p.e and my friend started tormenting me :(

she starts shouting "Maddy are you constipated??? ooo your having a baby!! pushh! pushh!! its a boy!!!!"

Oooh, does your boy have one of them - as you call it -"long things"?

Detentions are so much easier to get now...forgetting your homework diary could get you in late detention for an hour...for not even being late

HONESTLY WTF???? and sixth form wear uniform....

Same here, got a new, and awful principle who insists on making detentions easier to get and changing the unifom to blazers and sky blue outfits :(

You don't have a uniform? Your sooo lucky.

My first day was last week.

Visit my blog

fractalsigdone.jpg

Signature made by dsavi_x4

no. church because its a church school. assembly basically.

and it turns out they mixed top sets with middle sets. honestly who the hell does that???? or they're lying to us...

lol there are some nice looking ones.... but not many..every chavvy girl fancies my brother tbh so when he came to drive me home (for no reason but to show off his new car) all the girls were sucking up to him

LOL i dont know how long his thing is....should I ask? xD

and yes we do have uniform. school tie, jumper, skirt (below the knee) no make up/ high heels, only green hairbands and white, black or bottle green socks. blazers for year 7s. lol i classify anyone younger than me as a year 7 tbh.

bye :evil:
Sugar,you were my only motivation for 99 fm,now that you broke up,by my own stupidity,Im retiring from RuneScape as of today,i will come at your 99 parties though,and i will com online at the holiday events

thanks sugar

thanks for everything <3:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Omfg What happend!

:thumbup: well said :lol:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

I have to say, he's being a bit melodramatic tbh, quitting and all that and blaming it on sugar. But what happened!?
im not blaming it on her,i blame it on myself

she was the only motivation i had left to get 99 fm

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011