The return of Muffin Maddy

Even I haven't completed this quest... And I have 125 quest points. :wall:

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

[hide=School]Today was great fun. In the morning I went to the form room and played flying toaster on my friends phone. I love that game. Its about a superhero called flying toaster and you need to get the bread for fuel. Anyway, after all that, I said hi to Georgina. She went over the different aspects of German life because Im going to Germany next week. She said the breakfast is enough to feed a king. She also said the meats are completely different and that I shouldnt eat anything I dont recognise. She also said her worst fear was that the house could be haunted. I dont want no German spirits haunting you Maddy! Was what she said. It made me laugh. Its one of those you had to be there moments. She said while I was laughing with such a straight face Maddy, I dont want you starting to get to sleep and suddenly Great Aunt Helga starts giving you nightmares It was the randomness of the name that set me off. I couldnt help but laugh even more.

Lesson 1- DT. Architecture project came to a close. I was nattering to Ceinwen saying Id rather have any other teacher next year than Miss Makinson and Miss Makinson was right behind me with this massive grin. I kept swearing as I got nearer to German class. Miss Makinson didnt exactly love me, but atleast I was in her good books. When she hates you, she will make life hell for you and I didnt want that.

German. L O L seriously!

We were testing what kindof learners we are. Kinetic, Visual etc So Miss Citron asked How will we make this a fair test? And Kitty put up her hand. Miss asked for her answer and she said We need to keep the temperature the same. Miss was puzzled and asked Why would we need to keep the temperature the same?Kitty said Because were in science and we need to do a fair test That was so funny because we were quite clearly in German. She didnt even notice that the whole class was laughing at her and Miss was trying to keep a straight face. Thats not the kindof test were doing. Nice try She replied.

ICT I got another A* and got top of the class again along with Megan. But its ok because I am still the running champion.

Maths I was in trouble with Miss for not doing any work in the lesson.

English- Boring stuff.

Art People from the gallery came over to talk to us about Indian art. Ill show you the final print of my drawing of the Hindu God of death.[/hide]

[hide=Final Artwork]6o1w6d.png[/hide]

Colourful art work there sugar ::' i will give that an A- lol what wonderful work will you be doing next ?

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

congrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAts!!!

you can now weild a dragon scimitar :D :D :D !

you are amazing in arts maddy, i am saying that sincerely. <3:

(im bad at it :lol: )

Etp ::'

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

good luck on 99 cooking :D ! i should race you lol... :mrgreen:

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

Amazing <3:

The detail is like OMG.

What grade did you get for it?

well for G.C.S.E art i got a B becoz my folder work was rubbish and not up to date ... but for the panda ... i think it was an A- to A+ which btw is my best work :XD: toke me about 3 how to completely finished the colouring and stuff but it was worth it ::'

huntintheenemy-1.png

Sugar are worlds quickest quester ::'

sugar u should try getting quest cape it will look SWEET on you lol :thumbsup:

huntintheenemy-1.png