The return of Muffin Maddy

I think the tenor sax has more of a plesent sound to hear, that's just my opinion. But I just like the solo's the tenor sax is allowed to play that the alto can not.. Just one of those instruments that is just awesome to play. I mean, yeah I play the trumpet, but I also play a variety of other instruments too.. I play the trumpet, piccolo trumpet, clarient, bass clarinet, 12 string acoustic guitar, and currently learning how to play french horn.. I'm glad you like playing your instrument of choice!

I think the tenor sax has more of a plesent sound to hear, that's just my opinion. But I just like the solo's the tenor sax is allowed to play that the alto can not.. Just one of those instruments that is just awesome to play. I mean, yeah I play the trumpet, but I also play a variety of other instruments too.. I play the trumpet, piccolo trumpet, clarient, bass clarinet, 12 string acoustic guitar, and currently learning how to play french horn.. I'm glad you like playing your instrument of choice!

Wow, nice!

Yea, as you know, I play the saxophone and the piano.

I'm in a band and I play the drums occasionally.

I never really liked the clarinet but my brother plays it.

*dodges police and comes back*

|\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\|

|__________________________________________________________|

youve been hit by.......A SMOOTH CRIMINAL!

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Wow, nice!

Yea, as you know, I play the saxophone and the piano.

I'm in a band and I play the drums occasionally.

I never really liked the clarinet but my brother plays it.

My brother played the clarinet too :P Too much in common if that brothers your twin too >.<

My little brother plays the trumpet aswell : D

I'm in a band to, cept im on guitar :thumbsup:

Thanks Metoo,

goodluck on your next sax exam, sila.

And btw, do you play the tenor or the alto?

I own an alto which i do for exams and stuff but in school jazz bands they put me on the tenor ::'

Oh cool. Yea, I played the alto for a few years and then switched to the tenor.

I do my exams on the tenor.

And Callum, I am NOT awesome at the piano! :P

lol yesh but now I'm away from my evil cousins. :lol:

<3:

*spam police arrest y guy for p hatting me* :P

Yeh sometimes i prefer tenor, nice deeper tone, sometimes low notes can be kinda tough, when improvising on tenor i normally stick to the higher keys ; )

96290504.pngsilasinth.png

99/99 Hunter

73/80 Smithing

74/80 Agility

71/75 Slayer

69/70 Summoning

~Silasinth~

Calzo, sight reading is like what you said, but there are competitions in which you enter a room and are given a song you have never played before or seen. You must be able to play the song decently and to the best of your ability in order to do well at it... Played trumpet for 6 year and sight reading is my favorite band competition.!

I've never had one as a competition O_o, man thats a competition i'd lose at, sugar would win with her 9/10 skills ; )

But yeh that is generally right, basically they put a short piece in front of you in the exam (generally a standard 2 grades below the grade your attending) and give you about a minute to read through and practice playing. When the times up you have to then play it through to them twice as best as you can, and you get marks depending on how well you do it, basically : D

99/99 Hunter

73/80 Smithing

74/80 Agility

71/75 Slayer

69/70 Summoning

~Silasinth~

epic fail, y guy :P

My brother isn't my twin :P Few years older.

My younger sister plays the flute but she isn't serious with it.

We have a guitarist in our band. Electric guitar. But yea, as you probably know.

Tenor saxophone and electric guitar...not exactly the combination most people would go for.

So we tend to either have her guitar in a song or my sax.

Yep, I also like to stay in the comfort zone and improvise with the higher keys.

I also have pretty small hands so I prefer not to stretch too much.

I would probably also lose at a sight reading competition. I think that 9/10 was just luck tbh.

They gave me less than a minute! :o

But yeah, it's all over now :P

I just play the sax for Jazz band and my band.

My favourite piece that I've played on the sax has got to be 'Lord of All Hopefulness' It sounds really good in a duet.

And I also enjoyed playing 'Take the L train' , ' Nobody's Blues' for my grade 1.

'Joshua fought the battle of Jericho' , ' The pink panther' and ' Yellow Submarine' were also good pieces to practice with.

And finally! A conversation that I'm really enthusiastic about in my blog ftw! :thumbsup: \' ::'

epic fail, y guy :P

My brother isn't my twin :P Few years older.

My younger sister plays the flute but she isn't serious with it.

We have a guitarist in our band. Electric guitar. But yea, as you probably know.

Tenor saxophone and electric guitar...not exactly the combination most people would go for.

So we tend to either have her guitar in a song or my sax.

Yep, I also like to stay in the comfort zone and improvise with the higher keys.

I also have pretty small hands so I prefer not to stretch too much.

I would probably also lose at a sight reading competition. I think that 9/10 was just luck tbh.

They gave me less than a minute! :o

But yeah, it's all over now :P

I just play the sax for Jazz band and my band.

My favourite piece that I've played on the sax has got to be 'Lord of All Hopefulness' It sounds really good in a duet.

And I also enjoyed playing 'Take the L train' , ' Nobody's Blues' for my grade 1.

'Joshua fought the battle of Jericho' , ' The pink panther' and ' Yellow Submarine' were also good pieces to practice with.

And finally! A conversation that I'm really enthusiastic about in my blog ftw! :thumbsup: \' ::'

Aww, my little brothers dead serious with his trumpet, he's always practicing :o, hes really cute <3:

Yeh i guessed electric, i'm electric to (pearl fender strat mexican = love)

Tenor sax and electric guitar isn't a common combo really is it? ; )

Cept thinking about ith the zutons (who i used to be quite a fan of, but im on to stuff like muse/ratm now) have got that girl on the saxaphone, walked past them at glastonbury <3:

Yeh higher notes are more comfortable, and i hate having to blow harder for low ones : (

They probably only give me a minute cus when they look at me they no im epic fail at sight reading. ;)

Not all over for me yet ;)

My jazz band is fun cus i get to do all the improvisation cus i'm the highest grade there :o

My favourite pieces to play are probably watermelon man, cantaloupe island, and chameleon all by Herbie Hancock, pretty simple to play but fun improvisation : )

I also like messing around with charlie parker stuff, man he was god at the saxaphone.

My teachers pretty sweet aswell though, she has a band (patsy gamble band, does stuff with guitarist with Keith Thompson, once supported in a led zepellin gig i believe O_o) and she's always going to Poland, which can be nice when i get to miss a lesson after a rubbish day at school ;D

Ahahah that last comment made me laugh ; )

Yeh saxaphone conversations are awesome :thumbsup: <3:

99/99 Hunter

73/80 Smithing

74/80 Agility

71/75 Slayer

69/70 Summoning

~Silasinth~

Cantaloupe island!!

How could I forget? Probably one of my all time favourite songs!

I think the rap that was added to it really kindof...put a buzz in it.

Really great song.

I remember in my alto sax days when it used to go horribly high pitched unintentionally.

Took me a year to stop doing that.

I like my teacher too, he's Swedish and likes to set my lessons in Maths.

I like his accent. It make me laugh wen my friends distract me outside and he has to tell them to get lost.

"Can you stop making Madeleine laugh please?" sounds so funny in his accent

It's quite fnny that when I cba to work out some notes in a piece, he's like "you can do it, i know you can!"

Encouraging but a little weird. He also taps his foot alot and seems to make up his own tune when I take long to play

Cantaloupe island!!

How could I forget? Probably one of my all time favourite songs!

I think the rap that was added to it really kindof...put a buzz in it.

Really great song.

I remember in my alto sax days when it used to go horribly high pitched unintentionally.

Took me a year to stop doing that.

I like my teacher too, he's Swedish and likes to set my lessons in Maths.

I like his accent. It make me laugh wen my friends distract me outside and he has to tell them to get lost.

"Can you stop making Madeleine laugh please?" sounds so funny in his accent

It's quite fnny that when I cba to work out some notes in a piece, he's like "you can do it, i know you can!"

Encouraging but a little weird. He also taps his foot alot and seems to make up his own tune when I take long to play

Aww yeah i love cantaloupe, doing a 42 bar impro solo in it in school band >.<

Aww i hate that! Found out i was supposed to clean my mouthpiece, man that was a gross day, i was like year 6 at the time O_o

Aww lucky timing, mine always sets them in pe and my pe teacher gets angry : ( actaully thats my guitar teacher, i have sax lessons out of school

Ahah, sounds like a nice teacherr : )

You always had lessons with him ? ;D

99/99 Hunter

73/80 Smithing

74/80 Agility

71/75 Slayer

69/70 Summoning

~Silasinth~

Yep. Well since I started secondary school.

Mr Apple. We used to make jokes about him. Like, "Hey Apple, where's pear?"

Before that, I had another teacher who had little patience and was 82.

I don't think she liked m too much.

I remember the first time my sax teacher played a scale on my sax and then told me to play it back.

I was just looking at the mouthpiece thinking 'eww' lol.

Nasty bits of saliva were dripping from it.

I also have quite a few sax lessons in P.E after running laps I tend to be out of breath and he thinks I 'cant be bothered' at those times.

I have piano lessons out of school.

Yes, he is a nice teacher but I can't lie to him >.< He knows when you haven't practised.

But yea, I tend to organise my lessons to be in maths. Maths is ftl at the moment.

"Sorting out formulas and inequalities" - Great tuff :roll:

Yep. Well since I started secondary school.

Mr Apple. We used to make jokes about him. Like, "Hey Apple, where's pear?"

Before that, I had another teacher who had little patience and was 82.

I don't think she liked m too much.

I remember the first time my sax teacher played a scale on my sax and then told me to play it back.

I was just looking at the mouthpiece thinking 'eww' lol.

Nasty bits of saliva were dripping from it.

I also have quite a few sax lessons in P.E after running laps I tend to be out of breath and he thinks I 'cant be bothered' at those times.

I have piano lessons out of school.

Yes, he is a nice teacher but I can't lie to him >.< He knows when you haven't practised.

But yea, I tend to organise my lessons to be in maths. Maths is ftl at the moment.

"Sorting out formulas and inequalities" - Great tuff :roll:

Ahahh

Aww i've been lucky to never have a bad teacher, until my new guitar teacher, he fails bad, im quitting him and self teaching, all the hard riffs i know are from me ;D

Urgh my sax teacher has never played my saxaphone, lucky for me : )

cept i use a schools tenor, and thats absolutely gross, urggh i have no idea whos mouths been on it, i just wipe and go fingers crossed :(

Ahh we never do laps! We do basketball which is goood : ) but he gets annoyed when i come in late and he has to sort all the teams out again O_o

Ahhh, ignortant teacher ; )

I don't know whether my saxaphone teacher would know if ive not been practisiing, my mum watches me like a hawk making sure i practice :o

I don't mind maths, cept weve been doing bearings ,blehasdfjhdfsdf

bearings and graphs is where i fail in mathss.

I like my lessons durings french/english, i cant do languages for anything : (

99/99 Hunter

73/80 Smithing

74/80 Agility

71/75 Slayer

69/70 Summoning

~Silasinth~

Bearings rock lol. I always get full marks on tests when it comes to bearings.

My piano teacher is nice but she smells bad.

I bought a tenor after renting it for ages. They gave us a discount because we rented it for 2 years and thought we might as well buy it.

I quite liked the volleyball unit but now we're doing fitness.

My mum tells me to practice by the time she gets back from work so I open the case and leave it on the floor so it looks like

" i forgot" to close it after "practising" :P

On sunday she made me play for her though.

I really like English. It's one of my strong, confident subjects along with Music, Biology and Art.

German was ok....in year 7!

Spanish is nice..to sleep in!

lovely long words to relax to.. "sacapuntas, cumpleanos, melocoton...." the list goes on!

It's kinda funny when the teacher asks "have you just been sleeping in my lesson?"

And everyone knows the answer is yes.

I bought a tenor after renting it for ages. They gave us a discount because we rented it for 2 years and thought we might as well buy it.

My mum tells me to practice by the time she gets back from work so I open the case and leave it on the floor so it looks like

I really like English. It's one of my strong, confident subjects along with Music, Biology and Art.

lovely long words to relax to.. "sacapuntas, cumpleanos, melocoton...." the list goes on!

It's kinda funny when the teacher asks "have you just been sleeping in my lesson?"

Ah i fail bad at bearings ; ) I'm good simulataneous equations and algebra :D

Ahh , we brought my alto cus i broke the rented one :oops:

I think were doiing volleyball next :thumbsup:

Yeh i've done that trick before ; ) and with other things

Bleh, i hate it when my mum makes me play for her O_o,

Yeh my strong subjects are chemistry physics music re geography maths O_o

Ahahah i've never had spanish, always wanted to learnn : )

99/99 Hunter

73/80 Smithing

74/80 Agility

71/75 Slayer

69/70 Summoning

~Silasinth~

Simulatenous equations annoy me. Too many steps.

Algebra *can* be ok.

Chemistry is ok but I hate physics. That's cool because I want to be a medical researcher in future and I only really

need to be good at biology and chemistry, which I am. R.E is interesting this year. I was always good at Geography, I just never liked it.

Spanish is ftl on a Friday, lesson 2. It's when I tend to sleep.

It's after D.T but in D.T, I can't sleep because I'm using dangerous machines and I'm in a class with loud, funny people and I tend to have

regular outbreaks of laughter. Alot of coursework though.

I didn't ever do French but I think I should really learn it tbh, so that when I go to France, I can communicate with family.

I speak broken French fluently though which is handy in the caribbean and handy when I want to listen to what the Jamaican cleaners

are talking about in the upper school cloakrooms. :P

They tend to be really rude!!! But their conversations are interesting.

Simulatenous equations annoy me. Too many steps.

Algebra *can* be ok.

Chemistry is ok but I hate physics. That's cool because I want to be a medical researcher in future and I only really

need to be good at biology and chemistry, which I am. R.E is interesting this year. I was always good at Geography, I just never liked it.

Spanish is ftl on a Friday, lesson 2. It's when I tend to sleep.

It's after D.T but in D.T, I can't sleep because I'm using dangerous machines and I'm in a class with loud, funny people and I tend to have

regular outbreaks of laughter. Alot of coursework though.

I didn't ever do French but I think I should really learn it tbh, so that when I go to France, I can communicate with family.

I speak broken French fluently though which is handy in the caribbean and handy when I want to listen to what the Jamaican cleaners

are talking about in the upper school cloakrooms. :P

They tend to be really rude!!! But their conversations are interesting.

I find simulataenous equations pretty easy, my dads drilled them into me, hes oxford maths <3:

I'm genereally good at science :D

when im older i want to be a teacher :oops:

Or i really hope my band gets good <3:

In my opinion all languages are ftl :)

i quit dt as a gcse, im rubbish at making stuff

Ive got a good class though

all the girls get hyper and its always funny :D

i wish i spoke something fluently, it would be insane, but i hate languages to much to learn it

apart from english fluently obvz. ; )

Yeh are cleaners are really rude aswell!

And they sold a kid at school drugs O_o

99/99 Hunter

73/80 Smithing

74/80 Agility

71/75 Slayer

69/70 Summoning

~Silasinth~

Goodluck with that <3:

I go to an all girls school, so getting hyper is a pretty common thing.

All because of 'the sweety lady' who sells sweets at lunchtime tbh.

I never finish my dt projects...so I took dt graphics, which is the technical part.

Dt resistant materials is where the making is.

Yerp, I like to hear arguments between the cleaners. Always funny.

One teacher advised a kid to sell drugs to make money.

He got the sack and now he hands out free newspapers.

Idk why but I find it so hilarious when I see him handing out the papers.

It's like..from top to bottom.

Goodluck with that <3:

I go to an all girls school, so getting hyper is a pretty common thing.

All because of 'the sweety lady' who sells sweets at lunchtime tbh.

I never finish my dt projects...so I took dt graphics, which is the technical part.

Dt resistant materials is where the making is.

Yerp, I like to hear arguments between the cleaners. Always funny.

One teacher advised a kid to sell drugs to make money.

He got the sack and now he hands out free newspapers.

Idk why but I find it so hilarious when I see him handing out the papers.

It's like..from top to bottom.

The sweety lady : P

Theyve banned all things nice at mine, at least its mixed though :)

Yeh the best dt part for me was doing computer stuff

Oh dear stupid teacher,

why would he advise that!

id say poor guy but seriously :P wtf

We had a guy who molested a sixth former O_o

hes in jail

99/99 Hunter

73/80 Smithing

74/80 Agility

71/75 Slayer

69/70 Summoning

~Silasinth~

ouch! poor sixth former.

Sixth formers aren't allowed to talk to 'green girls'

(girls that go to our school)

My friend likes to make fun of sixth formers.

There's one who's a little on the large side and shes always like "Sean Kingston!!"

tbh we're really mean.

Our teachers are so annoying and make us stand up at registration to say "good afternoon".

There was one that annoyed us all so much because she gave me a detention and everyone thinks I'm the goody

two shoes so for me to get a detention it's like...wow to everyone.

So one lunchtime, we didn't say hi to her and she ran out crying >.<

And I'd say it's good that the guy is behind bars now o_0

LOL my work is completely ruined now

2u63cw5.png

ouch! poor sixth former.

There's one who's a little on the large side and shes always like "Sean Kingston!!"

tbh we're really mean.

Our teachers are so annoying and make us stand up at registration to say "good afternoon".

There was one that annoyed us all so much because she gave me a detention and everyone thinks I'm the goody

Aww :P

sixth formers can talk to us ;)

Ouch thats mean : P

Ah well ;)

We dont have that we just have an annoying yes sir

Goody two shoes eyy? ; )

Aww she ran out crying : P we did that once to a maths teachers, the whole class turned around at quarter to, it was so funny : )

Yeh it is, hes out soon though O_o

99/99 Hunter

73/80 Smithing

74/80 Agility

71/75 Slayer

69/70 Summoning

~Silasinth~

ouch! poor sixth former.

tbh we're really mean.

Aww :P

sixth formers can talk to us ;)

Ouch thats mean : P

Ah well ;)

We dont have that we just have an annoying yes sir

Goody two shoes eyy? ; )

Aww she ran out crying : P we did that once to a maths teachers, the whole class turned around at quarter to, it was so funny : )

Yeh it is, hes out soon though O_o

Well not exactly goody two shoes. But basically the best behaved person in my form tbh.

But then again, my form is pretty bad.

We trash the form room each lunchtime and we get locked out and have to eat in the cold.

Doesn't bother me because I am known everywhere and I have friends in other forms/years, so I can eat there.

I like tormenting teachers! It's great fun lol :P

The only thing I don't like...is when teachers assume you're clever/dumb before knowing you.

They expect so much/little of you :S and some talk to me like a baby while others think I'm a genius >.<

lol be careful when he's out! :P

And ike, yes :P

not going too well atm

I hope you do well on your art for new siggys!! :D :thumbup: I'm thinking about starting a Runescape comic... but who knows.. I already got a few comics done in scratch work... It'll be difficult to express them on Microsoft paint... :wall: