The return of Muffin Maddy

looking good <3:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

well done! \'

are you going to resize to use as a signature or let it like that for a banner?

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

Nice goals

[hide=PMG]

pmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmg

pmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmgpmg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PMG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[/hide]

btw Lem is back!

ill just leave this here....

sugarbabeftweq5.jpg

:twss:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

[hide=My day]Ok, now that the siggy stuff is out of the way,

Im going to tell you about my day today!

Period 1: Maths.

I was a naughty girl today, trying to come as late as possible to maths so I went to the Year 7/8 toilets because I knew Id need the toilet in Period 2 if I didnt go now. The Year 7 toilets are the closest to the maths rooms so I decided to dawdle abit on the way there. When I got there, Miss Sainsbury was standing in the doorway telling people to hurry up and go to lessons.

So I went to the Year 9 toilets and it wasnt locked so I obviously went to the toilet and got locked in the toilets by the caretaker for 10 good minutes!!

I was banging on the door for ages pleading to be let out and he came back up to the toilets 10 minutes later and opened the door. Hes a nice Irish man and didnt holler at me. =D

I got to maths and got yelled at for being late. It makes sense though.I got asked why I was late and I was out of breath from climbing all those stairs. I said quickly, Miss, I was stuck in the yr 9 toilets. She said I should speak to her with more respect, so I repeated the sentence again but with a slower pace and she said shed rather not argue with me. So we left it.

In the middle of class, she found out that I had got all the answers right and was disappointed, so she confiscated my calculator saying that at the beginning of the lesson, she said calculators were not allowed. This is not true. I wasnt there at the beginning and she knew it. She said I was there so I just left it.

At lunch, a friend and I went to the toiletssomeone did a number two in one and each time we tried to flush it, the water kept rising. The water which was once white started to turn green and sweetcorn started coming out.

Wonder what that persons been eating.

Yea, well my Maths teacher called my house and left a message calling me an ASBO.

So why is it that all teachers like me except her?......And afew others.

Im actually the quiet one in Maths, not the troublemaker.

Well thats basically my day. Hope you liked reading.[/hide]

hawt new siggie <3:<3:

it'll make your blog even sweeter and irresistible :o omg can tip.it handle that!? :? :lol:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

lol funny day :XD:

toilet r funny :lol:

and really nice siggy <3:

hint: add a space before the <3: in your siggy to see it appear like an emoticon ;)

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

ill just leave this here....

sugarbabeftweq5.jpg

:twss:

Oh snap. I spelt signature wrong there.

That seems a bit mean of your teacher to call you an asbo, when you didn't actually argue with her. o_O

Vesica_Vinco.png

Fire cape achieved - 19/12/08 | 99 Cooking achieved - 31/8/09