The return of Muffin Maddy

lol I won't be posting anymore RL pics, flodd.

:P

Sowwy.

Didn't even spot the mistake Saq made

Aww... okay then!

Read my furry, pink lips. No.

^ :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Gah. I hate typos.

Well, nevertheless Flodder, you can't even spell etpelletier.

And like we say in Estonia, it happens. Nobody is perfect.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Well, you wanted CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, then I will tell you that.

Next time, that your boyfriend makes you a sig, he could make it a hell lot smaller file size. Or you could post it as a link and give a warning of a huge pic size. The current one is 1631.26 KB, which is way too big and made my computer very laggy. And if it made my new computer laggy, then Ike's computer is laggy-laggy-laggy.

No offense, ok?

We still love you and I hope you get better soon

Sallaste sorry for making it that big but for all the special effects in it , i couldnt make it smaller.

I have made a smaller one but tbh it doesnt look as good. Btw it shouldnt lag your computer too much ,mine is 4 years old and doesnt really lag it out.

s652yx.jpg

fludder leiks yung gurlz :s

:shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

fludder leiks yung gurlz :s

:shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

i dont -.-

i think that pic of maddy was made like 10 years ago

2nv5bvl.png

Sugar,sorry that i said that :wall:

Not to be a Pedobear,but you looked hawt as a yound girl

Lol be sorry and in the future dont perv at maddy as a little cutie kidieeeee :P

:twss:

but sugar,in the beginning of your blog,you had a pic up of a hgirl with long,straight hair,who was that?

2nv5bvl.png

Lol Calzo <3:

Yea I think I knew that. 1994, 14 years old. I'm still older than you...

and scared >.<

Ike!<3:

Anyway...school...

[hide=school]First: Registration and church.

Church A teacher who really cant sing was singing in the middle of the platform; it was hilarious! After the remembrance service, Ms Price decided to advertise the Read-A-thon. She was so funny but it was really sad how enthusiastic she was about reading. She was like; We have a competition called Extreme reading!! How exciting! It made me laugh so much.

After that, we went back into the form room and did I recommend.. games.

Its a game when you recommend a story, film or an activity. Pretty lame game but its interesting sometimes. Anyway, Kitty recommended Hancock and held up the DVD. Amber realised it was a pirate DVD and kept pointing it out between breaks lmao! After Kitty stopped talking, Amber said Why are you advertising illegal DVDs?!!!

English. Boring lesson. Took forever to get through.

R.S. Annie was being really mean to me and calling my hairstyles Funky Fresh so I said (not on purpose btw) Why dont you do elaborate hairstyles like you used to do in year 10? And Annie completely switches on me and shouts You knew that I had stress problems and my hair fell out!!!

You see, the problem is I kinda didnt know :S

And the people behind us were laughing so much and then Annie cried and its all my fault. But tbh, she knows I dont like her. She didnt have to keep being horrible and keep turning around.

The people behind me over-laughed so that was abit sad toobut its the way she said it!

I also found out that Maya and Josie talk about everyone behind their backs!!! OMG They are like the sweetest and innocent people around. You see, dont trust the quiet ones!! Im typing this all so you can learn from it :P I will never think of them as sweet and innocent again!!!

Anyway, blab la bla. After school, I decided to walk back with Bronwen. It was pouring with rain, so we stole a broken umbrella! Was so funny trying to run off with it and everyone was looking at us. I got home and mum asked Did you get wet? While I was drenched in water. I said Yes and she said good lol. She apparently called after me as I left home for me to take an umbrella.

I got on the computer, went on msn and Amber asked me why I was so grim in the afternoon. I told her I was sick and she sends me a wink saying You might have.aids. Its so Amber to do that tbh lol.[/hide]

And err..Flodder..I used to have long hair?

Duh :S

Lol Calzo <3:

1Yea I think I knew that. 1994, 14 years old. I'm still older than you...

and scared >.<

Ike!<3:

Anyway...school...

[hide=school]First: Registration and church.

Church A teacher who really cant sing was singing in the middle of the platform; it was hilarious! After the remembrance service, Ms Price decided to advertise the Read-A-thon. She was so funny but it was really sad how enthusiastic she was about reading. She was like; We have a competition called Extreme reading!! How exciting! It made me laugh so much.

After that, we went back into the form room and did I recommend.. games.

Its a game when you recommend a story, film or an activity. Pretty lame game but its interesting sometimes. Anyway, Kitty recommended Hancock and held up the DVD. Amber realised it was a pirate DVD and kept pointing it out between breaks lmao! After Kitty stopped talking, Amber said Why are you advertising illegal DVDs?!!!

English. Boring lesson. Took forever to get through.

R.S. Annie was being really mean to me and calling my hairstyles Funky Fresh so I said (not on purpose btw) Why dont you do elaborate hairstyles like you used to do in year 10? And Annie completely switches on me and shouts You knew that I had stress problems and my hair fell out!!!

You see, the problem is I kinda didnt know :S

And the people behind us were laughing so much and then Annie cried and its all my fault. But tbh, she knows I dont like her. She didnt have to keep being horrible and keep turning around.

The people behind me over-laughed so that was abit sad toobut its the way she said it!

I also found out that Maya and Josie talk about everyone behind their backs!!! OMG They are like the sweetest and innocent people around. You see, dont trust the quiet ones!! Im typing this all so you can learn from it :P I will never think of them as sweet and innocent again!!!

Anyway, blab la bla. After school, I decided to walk back with Bronwen. It was pouring with rain, so we stole a broken umbrella! Was so funny trying to run off with it and everyone was looking at us. I got home and mum asked Did you get wet? While I was drenched in water. I said Yes and she said good lol. She apparently called after me as I left home for me to take an umbrella.

I got on the computer, went on msn and Amber asked me why I was so grim in the afternoon. I told her I was sick and she sends me a wink saying You might have.aids. Its so Amber to do that tbh lol.[/hide]

2And err..Flodder..I used to have long hair?

Duh :S

1: Lol :twss:

2: :wall: :wall:

2nv5bvl.png