-SYCO- 94/99 Magic - 66 & 67 Smithing, 67 Hunter!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah harty, Seeing arvid die is kind of refreshing.

And its cus i know yu Sammy.

Well today i want to try and add in trips 20-42 on the DKS section and Possibly all my sara trips..

Althought these ones wont have any storys, They'll Just be pictures. :o

MK Updates:

[hide=DK Trip Fourty-Three]Well it started off well, I'd been looking for a suicider all day, Eventually i'd persuaded sid to do it for me, ILU MAN! He brought me in with no trouble, I got hit a nasty 19 by rex as soon as i said hello, Ohh well. I got throught the trip pretty quick, By that i mean that i had fast kill not that i got hit alot and had to leave soon, Id say 30-35 Kills in just over an hour on a 1000 World, Not bad. Anyway Nearing the end i got a warrior ring & a clue scroll:

118f21g.jpg

x1ekd1.jpg[/hide]

72 Fishing:

14pic1.jpg

Adult Squirrel:

2e4ittx.jpg

znn02a.jpg

ubd6755ku8.png

well done on the levels scorpy :D Now you owe me one ;)

Keep it up

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Keep it up mate.

Why thanks, Like the short shorts.

well done on the levels scorpy :D Now you owe me one ;)

Keep it up

I have a bad feeling about this...

Anyway, Yesterday i went dks with stilly, I had to wait for another mager to finish before i could start, Twenty minutes gone, Then i Died, I was a lil pissed off but ohh well. Dont think ill be posting the trip.

znn02a.jpg

ubd6755ku8.png

Dying aint much of a living!!

But you too good Scorp, keep up the great scapin hun!! <3:

Thanks shey, You keep me going :P

Gratz on the lvls Dude =D> =D> =D> oh and you know you put 'MK updates' not DK updates' don't you :?

<3:<3: Thanks and yeah i meant "ummkay, Time for updates" :P Thanks anyway Nice to have somone with eagles eyes.

gogooggoogogooooooo <3:

Great job on your scaping scorpy, keep it upppp :thumbup:

<3: Thankies, Btw what ever happend to your blog Wulfie? It kinda gone :o

Well I logged in this morning in Mage Training Arena, I was getting some quick exp, Its very fast, Alot better then alching. Around 1k exp per minute if i got my sums right.

After that i felt like some skilling before i get kicked outta SnC LOL! And at the same time i realised how low i was on super sets.. So herblore it was, Cost me 400k But i think it was worth it :D

70 Herblore:

i1i5tx.jpg

x3vfb7.jpg

After that i met My friendly dragon taimer, He was making magic longs, I thought i needed some alchs so i bought said id buy 2k of him when he had that many, In the mean time i did some smithing, Been doing alot of it recently, I made around 200 steel bars and then went for brekfast.

When i came back he was done so i bought them and started alching my socks off. I got to around 500 when Hazezor called all of SnC for a clan video, Dunno if its done yet on youtube yet, After i was done with that i did more alching got up to 1k total alchs. Then i felt like thieving but the idea of walking all that way made me sad, So i bought sheys sceptre for a day O.o

And whad'ya know, I seem to have worked out to clone items :D

Sceptre:

1zf1m6r.jpg

When id got that i was around 8k From level 69 so i continued and got the level

69 Theiving:

kdpl74.jpg

I'm still at PP right now but im a little tired so i think ill Play a bit of Hitman BloodMoney, Trying to complete on Pro, then go to bed.

Thanks for reading, Quite a long entry today, In all a very cheery day for me <3:

ILUAMTUWEI

znn02a.jpg

ubd6755ku8.png

Well Today i didnt really do much, I was at PP when i started. I really wanna push myself to get all skills 70+. After i think 7 or 8 trips I'd finally got another one over 70:

mwpjzn.jpg

71jwap.jpg

After that, I went and did a little bit of smithing, I think i did around 100 bars. When the RC guild came to town. If you ask me it would be real good, If there wernt so many bugs around the whole thing, Even after the second System update it wasnt as good as it should've been, 15 Minutes is way to long to wait to rejoin a game which takes to long and which rewards arnt worth it.

Anyway after that i buckled down and did more smithing, Made i think 50 Platebodys (They've just sold in the GE) Lol i know its not much.

Then i went and did some hunter, I really despise hunter, It kinda makes me feel ill, If anyones got any advice on how to get real fast levels (65-70) please post them here! Anyway i got 65 hunter:

v76sec.jpg

2zxpj0m.jpg

After that i felt like some runecrafting, Some serious runecrafting, So i bought 10K ess and started crafting, I crafted i think around 2k Natures, I love my spirit graahk. After that i didnt really do much, I bought some Magic longbows from my Dragon Taiming friend again, <3: ILU, And i started alching. Ahh well i think i might do some mining today Possibly get 65-68 if i work at it.

Thanks for reading.

znn02a.jpg

ubd6755ku8.png

bump for Scorpy :D Keep going dude!! <3: Zezima was quaking in his boots when I mention your name too him :lol:

LOOL Dun liak him much, If i did meat him id so liak give him a piece of my Mind MK.

This morning i got up really late, 2pm, And start some alching. Thats some really boring stuff. I do around 400 alchs and get the idea of DKs in My head. So i search for a suicider on #Skillnchill and get going:

[hide=DK Trip 44]Well i got Morphiar from #SkillnChill IRC chat to solo hybrid for me, A brave guy considering he did it on a 1400 World, He brought me in without trouble, Although he forgot my tabs :o it went well. He lasted really long 30 minutes before me he teled. I was amazed. Anyway, He got axe and i got Shield left half And 92 Hitpoints:

30k62c1.jpg

2nqvc5j.jpg

Not a Dry trip But Could've been alot better

34hz8xt.jpg[/hide]

After Dks i did the clue and i got myself a Gilded bench:

14473tl.jpg

Worth alot to me because i like getting a nice and nicer house. I got opulent table, gilded clocks, Gilded 4-poster, wardrobes and 3/4 gilded benches now. So i was reasonably happy with that, Good start to the day.

After that i finish my Alching and start some skilling, I got straight to Mining (Joint lowest skill apart from summoning) and get supprisingly commited to it. I get myself a good amount of exp and two levels!

2jdkifo.jpg

2ez1kl3.jpg

znn02a.jpg

ubd6755ku8.png

LOL See how gud i am now.

Mornin i went to dks again, Meh, Could've been better:

[hide=DK Trip 45]Well in all this trip went very smoothly.. We got in fast we worked really well together, And by we i mean me and olav. Not really much to say i used up around 900-1.1K casts which is pretty decent for me

33xeptx.jpg[/hide]

After that i did my clue, Gotmyself a rune Helm (h1) not worth the 2 puzzels 3 riddles and 2 speak too's. But oh well, As the old prophet Tesco's once said, Every little helps.

2r3v336.jpg

When i was done with that i settled down and did some runecrafting, 10k ess doesn't craft itself unfortunetly. Ahh well. I got level 72 and met QB on the way there, She offerd me a message and i happilly accepted.

9ruath.jpg

And here's somthing neat for the future, My Medium pouches degrade aswell as my large, When you go to the man in the RC guild You can get another for free :o They all act as the same item though, So if you fill one up it fills all three, with six essence in total.

25a2c88.jpg

Right now im in the middle of the jungle hunting little red mutant rabbits, They're main diet is dinomite so i gotta be careful, I hate hunter so much. I think I'll get 66 then commit suicide, This is one of the only skills which really barracades me from all 70+

G'Night everyone. Sleep well.

znn02a.jpg

ubd6755ku8.png

nice one scorp :D

Hunter is ftw tbh, gimme your pass and ill train it XD

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

nice one scorp :D

Hunter is ftw tbh, gimme your pass and ill train it XD

LOOL Gladly!

Anyway, Been a boring couple of days, Firstly i went and did some smelting, I got alot of ore in my bank and i got almost nowhere to put it, So i made around 600 Steel bars and did some smithing afterwards, I got 66 & 67 Then got a dwarven stout and added mithril armor to my house, A nice little thing to go by the stairs.

34q7iih.jpg

nmi340.jpg

After that i did some Hunter, Although its totally boring in everyway, I found red salamanders the easiest way for me, THANK YOU SO MUCH OLLYPOPS! I got one level:

6rpna0.jpg

w86hk6.jpg

After that i did some mining, Where freakilly i met OLLYPOPS, DUN DUN DUN!! I logged out and went to a friends house for a while and played Medal of honour & Brawl brothers on Wii, Its pretty good if you ask me. Then i log back in, And I see ollypops there again O.o So i do a little bit more mining Then head for MTA, Quick Exp is FTL, Im gonna use up around 1k Enchants then head for something else, Maybe Some Farming :D

znn02a.jpg

ubd6755ku8.png

• 2 weeks later...

Noes scorp :( get kaspersky and own that virus

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif