-SYCO- 94/99 Magic - 66 & 67 Smithing, 67 Hunter!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You better pop that spot pointy,

And wouter, I almost definetly wont quit, I might not play as much because im getting a little tired of this game, But i doubt ill ever quit.

And if you're everywhere, Like the air, Are you inside me?! If so im calling the police and reporting rape, But in comments i will put "Enjoyable"

znn02a.jpg

ubd6755ku8.png

And wouter, I almost definetly wont quit, I might not play as much because im getting a little tired of this game, But i doubt ill ever quit.

And if you're everywhere, Like the air, Are you inside me?! If so im calling the police and reporting rape, But in comments i will put "Enjoyable"

69 :oops:
3-points-sig.jpg

69 :oops:

+1 but the police won't help you cause they're rape victims of me too ::'

nice bloggy also nice vissage and guthans war spear i jealous now -.-

also nice blogg and stats i reckon you should get a santa hat.

on a final note good luck with all your goals speacilly 99 mage :P "Razz"

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

Well, The more attentive people around will have noticed that i haven't updated my blog in 4-5 days, Ive become less and less interested in runescape recently, maybe ill go sara at the weekend, See if i get somthing nice.

But the only real update is My first pair of Dragon Boots.

I got them while pieing, Obviously.

1936x.jpg

znn02a.jpg

ubd6755ku8.png

Pfft, Pies shmies. Not rate this anyways L

And thanks alot :D

Well the first thing that happend today was me getting 89 defence, Pretty happy because i got 119 combat aswell. Not long til ill have to start on my total level again so i can stay in SnC

89 Defence & 119 Combat:

9qipmg.jpg

Then after that i continued slaying and got a dust deviltask, After accidently forgetting mask & having to tele away i went back and got 89 strength:

2ns9gft.jpg

Then as a final bonus to my day i went and got another task, Turned out that it would give me 80 More experiance then the level, LUCKY!

80 Slayer:

29ynlz8.jpg

13z1m2v.jpg

Well to add to that im going on holiday soon, Well in 2 hours. Ill miss you guys and ill be back in 2 weeks.

Much love.

znn02a.jpg

ubd6755ku8.png

Noes come backk scorrppyyy.

Have a good holiday mate. Come back with a bang :)

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

• 2 weeks later...

OMG YAY!! YOU WENT ON HOLIDAY!! (I'm happy cuz, I thought you quit o.O y i so dum)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Likewise, now gtfo off the comp and go lie in the sun u nerd <3:

Its Ireland there is no sun! Well the occassional break in the clouds you can see a big yellow dot but not many people in ireland use it well :roll:

Hug ambush!!!!! <3:<3:<3:<3: *hugs* <3:<3:<3:<3:

Huggy bear P10X <3:<3:

OMG YAY!! YOU WENT ON HOLIDAY!! (I'm happy cuz, I thought you quit o.O y i so dum)

I was thinking about quitting but then i've got about four more weeks with not alot planned so i might aswell have somthing to do.

Btw

BANG!

Im back!

I had a great time, I had a boring journey home. 19 hours in a car is pretty bad. Well 15, 4 on the ferry and rest in car :o

Hope to see you all soon. <3:

MUCH LUV

znn02a.jpg

ubd6755ku8.png

yes yu gud scorpp

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear