Gwd or Mith drags?

aerendil

I am wondering if I am ready for either mithril dragons or gwd with a large team. My name is meamzed if you would like to check out my stats. If you think I might be ready, plz say so and if not, plz say what levels I need to get.

B bye

Full dharoks+ 80 str yesterday.

meamzed.png

Argh......Dh is pathetic....NEVER use it at GWD or Mith dragons. I say sell it and buy Karils....Karils is the best for Kril or buy Torags for Bandos. You aren't really ready for the other bosses plus these two are the easiest plus the best at lower levels for no experience people. Just go with someone who knows how to do it. Im done with this for the rest of the year so I can't take you :P .

Mith dragons at your level are tough and should only be attempted with range or magic (not to mention with really high levels)...Stay away from these though you could try em if you got Veracs. To do this you will need anti-dragon fires and loads of sara brews as well as super restores plus pray pots....too annoying lol but it works.

Link2fast.png

mybbsig.png

What about ruby enchanted bolts for some of the fight, then switch to diamond enchanted bolts?

Could you help me find someone who knows how do Gwd? I need money....

I have sold my dharoks :( bought a cannon and am heading to black dragons, writing a guide about cannoning.

b bye.

Ps: how much is full karils?

Pss: is is possible to take cannon to Gwd? Perhaps another guide.

meamzed.png

No cannons in GWD. And yeah, don't try going there until you have 85 att, str, def, range, hp, and at least 70 prayer. Seriously.

As for mith dragons, don't try them without at least 85 ranged. And you're NOT going to make any money for a long long time. I've killed over a k of them now with no visage or dfh, and I know people who've gone twice as long.

No cannons in GWD. And yeah, don't try going there until you have 85 att, str, def, range, hp, and at least 70 prayer. Seriously.

As for mith dragons, don't try them without at least 85 ranged. And you're NOT going to make any money for a long long time. I've killed over a k of them now with no visage or dfh, and I know people who've gone twice as long.

Lol I agree with the mith dragons but he doesn't need the melee requirements for gwd. I do it at my level and started at around 70-75 in all my stats. Of course I didn't do it alone though :lol: .

Link2fast.png

mybbsig.png

Without at least 85s across the board, you will not get any teams to take you. You're limited to massacres on Bandos where you need to do it for months of getting higher and higher LS points until you finally get a pair of boots. :P

I suggest as they have said many people...first get good stats and never go alone in gwd :)

I tried myself alone soloing bandos without even knowing what dangers are in gwd and got killed by granador ...at least I didnt loose much and my bgs is still in hand :)

S_A_M_A_N_TA.png