What to kil for charms?

barbwireboy3

I am currently 42 summoning and hoping to get 50 soon. I have 99 combat and stats are:

Atack: 73

Strength: 78 (will be training at all times)

Defence: 72

Prayer: 62

Range: 69

Mage: 66

Hitpoints: 76.

Not got much money, any ideas on what to kill?

TenseMurmur.gif

Ice Giants and Warriors are good for golds. I'm wondering whats good for greens at my level.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

I used to get charms by training slayer, it's a lot more exciting then getting charms by killing one and the same monster over and over again imo. :)

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

Greaters, or ranging black demons in the Chaos Tunnels. Though I personally suggest slaying to at least 65, and then killing dusties.

I'm almost 82 slayer, and I still get all my charms that way.

Greaters, or ranging black demons in the Chaos Tunnels. Though I personally suggest slaying to at least 65, and then killing dusties.

Are you sure on the black demons?? I got a task of 176 black demons and I killed them in edgeville dungeon, but I haven't got a single charm drop...

Shendrik.png

Are you sure on the black demons?? I got a task of 176 black demons and I killed them in edgeville dungeon, but I haven't got a single charm drop...

Do you mean tavelry? Or chaos tunnels?

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Black Demons are ONLY good in the chaos tunels, edge and taverly drop little to none.

The last three greater tasks I did I got around 25 charms a task, about half of what I was getting previously before the new quest, but haven't done any in about a week, could have changed or I could have been unlucky.

Blacks are best meleed, but can be safe-ranged in the tunnels.

I would also advise killing dust devils.

EDIT: Black demons in the chaos tunnels are the best charm droppers of all these three.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

I get around 80 crimsons per task, making it something like 40-45% of kills on black demons. But they're very slow to kill, and only good to range, so you need to take that into account. Speed of kills > Charm drop rate.

I get around 80 crimsons per task, making it something like 40-45% of kills on black demons. But they're very slow to kill, and only good to range, so you need to take that into account. Speed of kills > Charm drop rate.

80 per task is way too much. It's more around 50+.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

80 per task is way too much. It's more around 50+.

Last trip I ended with 82. :-k

Edit: And before that I finished with 74. Of course these were rather large tasks. But maybe I'm just lucky.

My last task in which I got 82 was 189 of them. Heh. Although for the other charms, I only got something like 15 greens and golds, and a couple blues.

Don't go expecting you'll get 80s from them, as you should see from our logs.

yea black demons in the chaos tunnels are really good, i use prayer and i probably finished my entire task (about 180) using 1-3 prayer pots (i was only putting pray on when they attacked, i turned off when they were waiting) and i got enough ranarrs to make 5x the prayer pots i used and tons of charms too :D

Maxx97.png

maxx97.png

maxx97.png

maxx97.png

Volleyball... THE BEST SPORT EVER!!!

visage drop:22/06/08

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

barrows drops: none!

dragon drops: skirt x3, med x1.

if you don't have a lot of cash i suggest saving your green charms till you are richer...cause these are the most expensive exp...you could try waterfiends or dharoking black demons in chaos tunnel...for crimsons

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png