Pipeelbakan! SARADOMIN HILT? archieved goals F T W!

Welcome to my log.

_____

READ PLEASE:

Well i'm not such a good blogger but i did all i could, now on my last goal i tryed to get my own bandos item while camping at bandos mass, yes, I missed 2 Hilts, 1 tasset, 6 boots, 2 chestplates, about 10 shards. Even on low man teams, so i really got an 7-8m LSP, well i did mass a lot and finished up with 1m+ in drops in my first trip, taking breaks on my masses i did have fun dharoking and finished loosing a dharok helm and about 3 or 4m in supplies wich didn't give me enought to affort ags anymore, i kept massing and leaded ls on most of masses until i got boots and shard wich ruined most of my lsp, i quitted masses after 2 weeks of Massing for lsp, anyways i was 4m away from buying my ags back so i decided to merchant only for one day at merchant clan, wich i don't use much but i knew i could win the money i needed in 2 nights, I went in when at least 10 people said "BUY OUT YEW SEEDS!" yeah i did buy them, actually i bougth 1050 seeds wich were all my cash, about 60m. On the next day everyone was selling Yew seeds at forums and they didn't even sell min, i waited a lot to sell min, they they failed, i lost about 6m doing that.with a 53m bank i decided to have fun a while wich took me 3m, during that while i was wielding a zgs fury, ahrim, karils, Mage's book, Tassets , dark bow 1m in runes etc... worth about 38m. When i lagged out got hacked and lost EVERYTHING I HAD. I checked my bank and sold everything i could wich got me to 14m or so, i decided to do great orb project for ess to sell and make money within other moneymakers, including aviansies, i got bored once i made 2m and decided to keep merchanting with the clan, Torag plates! Good idea. I had about 16.5m and left an offer for about 70 plates with 15m, had 1.5m left and went sleep, at the other day i didn't have school, i was messing arround when friend said "Kill me with 75k wearing 30m and you get good stuff then i do same with you"?

- I tryed it and good preety nice drops and made about 500k. After that friends invited me to ahrim pking, i said umm 800k lose if i die, hmm ok, i thought it would work preety well since we were gonna sell back torag plates at 180% of their normal price. I died with ahrim to a 72 ags spec and to a glitch i didn't protect whip. 0 cash and 70 torag plates, yeah i went with 26 torag plates in inventory doing the 75k thing, well i died cause the "noob" i found to do that stopped attacking me and a random level 120 killed me, GF 6M. 65m > 5m in 5 days.

Well, i'd rather forget about that and start all again, I hope you guys support me, im starting some basic goals wich will give me some money and skills, this time im starting out becoming a better pker, i ussually ahrim/mystic pk with friends, once i archieve this goals i'll probably pk much better. also most of this goals give me money wich will give me enought to get my own maxed mage gear, [not pking with it].

My stats

Pipeelbakan.png

I RULE! LAST NEWS:

SARA HILT 5 MAN!

hilt1.jpg

ATM DOING: Aviansies!

[hide=New goals]Ranged:

Pipeelbakan.png

Pipeelbakan.png

Ranged Goals

I'll Kill aviansies For adamant bars + Other drops, i estimate to make 7 to 9m On the road to 85, And another 16-20M on the road to 90./

Why ranged?

-Since i've got no much money Ranged will give me enought to buy a Bgs, Ranged > Aviansies.

Money estimated to make:

Ranged: 22-24M [Not including clue rewards]

Magic

Pipeelbakan.png

I'll alch for it.

Prayer!

Pipeelbakan.png

i'm probably killing 1k or so green dragons [These will help me on my next goal], Will sell the hides to buy dragon bones and use the respective d bones i got.

Attack!

Pipeelbakan.png

Will kill green dragons and train on bandits, spiders, etc...[/hide]

[hide=Old log Before hack]zerkerring2.jpg

solobboots.jpg

tassypl0x.jpg

tassetsafterpl8.jpg

GOOD TRIP, CHEST,BOOTS,PLATE, I was the highest lootshare, so i got over 500k in drops! 3m trip.

armadylskirt2.jpg

FIRST ARMADYL SKIRT (2.7M SPLIT)

armadylskirt.jpg

SECOND ARMADYL SKIRT (2.2M SPLIT)

spear.jpg

FIRST SPEAR (6.1M AT THAT TIME)

Bandoschest.jpg

BANDOS CHEST #1 (1.65M SPLIT)

BANDOSTASSET800K.jpg

BANDOS TASSETS #2 800K SPLIT BIG MASSACRE

zerkerdrop.jpg

Zerker ring #4 (i got too exited on other ones, 3 of them in 1 trip) 2.9M PROFIT

guthanhelm.jpg

9 TRIPS BEFORE SPEAR (1.8M PROFIT)

FIRST KILL, BOOTS 170K, THEN SOME NOOB STARTED FLAMING, HE LEFT, 5 SECS AFTER WE GOT A PLATE, ON A 5 MAN TEAM :) 2M IN 5 MINS.

bandoschest3.jpg

2ND HILT W00T!

BANDOSHILT.jpg

DROPS I DIDN'T PIC.

Bandos Chestplate #2 (NEARLY 2M)

Bandos Chestplate #3 (1.7M)

Bandos tassets #1 (800k)

2 DRAGON AXES (2.8M EACH)

2 SEER RING (270K EACH)

1 WARRIOR RING (400K)

DRAGON CHAIN #1 (11M)

TOTAL DROPS WORTH: 40M[/hide]

POST ME :D TAKE 10 SECONDS IF YOU SAW THIS

Saradomin gwd drops: 6 Ss, 2 hilts.

naise pk wish i could get that -.-

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Is that's a spam? you got 1 month on tip it. You don't even know me

Dude, I joined a day before you. I'm not saying I know you; I wished you good luck, but I was pointing out that you sound like you're trying WAY too hard to sound like you're superior to your own goals. "These are just nooby lol" then why don't you have them already? Once again, I hope you accomplish them and actually give them the respect they deserve.

• 2 months later...

I know you... On I Abrasion I we had a whip lose Deathmatch, i was 15 levels below you and couldn't protect item (1 pray) - we both skulled, i completely ripped you up and you protected whip...

You'll never a be a good playerkiller.

I know you... On I Abrasion I we had a whip lose Deathmatch, i was 15 levels below you and couldn't protect item (1 pray) - we both skulled, i completely ripped you up and you protected whip...

You'll never a be a good playerkiller.

YEP :/

Saradomin gwd drops: 6 Ss, 2 hilts.