Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the FG42 was awesome until I used it.. I couldnt kill someone in a full clip, whereas with a T100 or MP40 it takes like 1/5th of a clip

My 'main' custom set is MP40 and T100 both with box magazines, martyrdom, (obviously overkill), bouncing betties, frag and tabun.

Im sniping a bit now, as I can actually shoot with it O_O

I dont need a siggy no moar.

My favorite set is Mp40 with silencer (I also like the Type 100 with the silencer) with Bandolier, which is better than the larger magazine, camoflage, so I am completely invisible on radar, and either martydom or dead silence.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Silencer allows more room for error too because if you're shooting from behind at someone medium distance they can't hear you.

Thats where dead silence can come in handy. But you forget a red marker shows up on their screen and tells what direction the bullets are from.

Silencer allows more room for error too because if you're shooting from behind at someone medium distance they can't hear you.

Thats where dead silence can come in handy. But you forget a red marker shows up on their screen and tells what direction the bullets are from.

The red dots don't appear with the silencer.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

No, a red bar appears, and gives the general direction that the shot came from. Watch this, and see when he gets hit, the red bar appears and shows him where it came from.

Also, I have noticed that we are only getting half of the points the game is saying. Like if I get a kill, it says +20, but on the list that shows our kills/deaths ingame, it only increases by 10. In fact, every increase in points is halved, like +6 would be 3 points. Has it always been like this, or is this new?

No, a red bar appears, and gives the general direction that the shot came from. Watch this, and see when he gets hit, the red bar appears and shows him where it came from.

Also, I have noticed that we are only getting half of the points the game is saying. Like if I get a kill, it says +20, but on the list that shows our kills/deaths ingame, it only increases by 10. In fact, every increase in points is halved, like +6 would be 3 points. Has it always been like this, or is this new?

Oooohh you're talking about when he gets hit. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'm having a good day with the M1 Garand. Already got the first challenge competed, and am now working on the second. I've also starting to take a liking to the precision sight.

Usually the sound of footsteps is hard to hear, even with your volume up, and mostly people just shoot you instead of trying to follow you for a backstab. Although it is pwnage when you do hear the footsteps and turn around to kill the guy following you.

although it is pwnage when you do hear the footsteps and turn around to kill the guy following you.

lol yes, once this one guy snuck up behind me and was trying to set up a headshot for challanges.. i heard his footsteps and turned and killed :P

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

I'm at the last level of the campaign, and I have to say this is the worst combination of glitches and bad level design. I can see bullets flashing out of the walls (not windows - walls!). Not to mention I wasted all my sniper ammo until I realized it was hopeless because the people I kill off just keep getting replaced. Wtf mate.

I'm at the last level of the campaign, and I have to say this is the worst combination of glitches and bad level design. I can see bullets flashing out of the walls (not windows - walls!). Not to mention I wasted all my sniper ammo until I realized it was hopeless because the people I kill off just keep getting replaced. Wtf mate.

If you pick people off from too far away they'll keep respawning. You have to be closer.

I'm also on the last level on veteran mode. :wall:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

If you pick people off from too far away they'll keep respawning. You have to be closer.

I gave up on Burn 'em Out.

Ha, I didn't notice the respawning enemy thing until that Russian mission where you have to go up the front of the main building while destroying the cannons. I sat in the tower towards the building sniping them, but I eventually ran out of ammo and there were even more then. :wall:

I gave up on Sempier Fi

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

I gave up on Sempier Fi

You... You guys are weak! :shock:

Anyways the last level is impossible!!! I can't even get past the first floor! If I'm standing or crouching I'm being pelted by bullet. If I'm prone I'm being pelted by grenades, and the NPC's are useless!!!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I gave up on Sempier Fi

You... You guys are weak! :shock:

Anyways the last level is impossible!!! I can't even get past the first floor! If I'm standing or crouching I'm being pelted by bullet. If I'm prone I'm being pelted by grenades, and the NPC's are useless!!!

I've started a checkpoint standing on grenades numerous times, now that's just annoying. Most annoying thing is, I'm basically at the end of the mission, the last mortar pit is just down the tunnel.

I was playing the campaign today, it was like the third level, at the very end, where you have to attack the oncoming reiforcements to the airfield. I was in one of the turrets, and every time I would try to leave the turret, it looked like my character was trying to throw some sort of grenade. But he would never release it, no matter what buttons I pushed, and I would die in the explosion. If I stayed in the turrets, the tanks/infantry just kept killing me over and over. I don't even think I want to even try that again, wasted a whole half hour just to get stuck at a spawn point.