Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thus meme does not understand sniping.

Being concealed and staying in a certain, small area to snipe.

And I'm pretty sure I can get many kills this way,I just have to predict what the opponents are doing, which, makes me smarter.

Overall, Sniping in this game is the 2nd most skillful thing you can do.

First being rifle-ing in TDM.

I NEVER said that I NEVER snipe, i jsut said that I manly snipe after grabbing on.. but not ALWAYS, usually I snipe more after lvl 56, with overkill

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Good snipers don't have to continuously move spots.

Exactly.

On the Wii its a bit different though. Sometimes they catch on but they dont know where you are. So they take a different spot so its overall harder to just kill.

I NEVER said that I NEVER snipe, i jsut said that I manly snipe after grabbing on.. but not ALWAYS, usually I snipe more after lvl 56, with overkill

meme, I know you never said you never snipe. I say you snipe on the run, which is much different to sniping like a traditional sniper. Which is what I am, and that's why you dont know much about sniping (on the wii version anyway)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Nazi Zombies own all!!! I want to buy the new maps for it, anyone know if they are good?

We do not quit playing because we grow old we grow old because we quit playing.

-Oliver Wendell Holmes

2mhc00i.png

meme, I know you never said you never snipe. I say you snipe on the run, which is much different to sniping like a traditional sniper. Which is what I am, and that's why you dont know much about sniping (on the wii version anyway)

jsut said that I manly snipe after grabbing one

once again you fail, i do snipe for challanges.. im sure you havn't gotten 150 headshots of all of them, have you?

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

once again you fail, i do snipe for challanges.. im sure you havn't gotten 150 headshots of all of them, have you?

Weren't you the guy who said he used juggernaught and mp40/PPSh?

stg+tele sight

magnum

betties

slight of hand

steady aim

or..

fg42+tele sight

magnum

bandoiler

slight of hand

last stand

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

I said that I used Juggernaught and PPsh to combat MP40 + stopping power. I only use MP40s when I run out of ammo (always an MP40 lying on the ground in TDM)

Haha, you sugar-coated your beefed up spraying.

@meme, lets just finish this by saying you dont know what 'real' sniping is and you just snipe on the run, so really you cant tell what a good sniping map is ;)

@meme, lets just finish this by saying you dont know what 'real' sniping is and you just snipe on the run, so really you cant tell what a good sniping map is ;)

lets not, there is no jsut thing as real sniping, sniping is sniping.. jsut because you dont do it often dosnt mean its not sniping, and getting 2 or 3 kills on the run with a scoped rifle is still sniping, and there really is no logical way to deny that..

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

LOL that was epic. got 3 sets of dogs, 4 artillerys and 7 recon planes. my wepon? kar98k unscoped

What map, what level were the other players, did you die after every set of dogs, and WTF?

LOL that was epic. got 3 sets of dogs, 4 artillerys and 7 recon planes. my wepon? kar98k unscoped

What map, what level were the other players, did you die after every set of dogs, and WTF?

Upheval, hardcore tdm and they were 2-3rd prestige, first set i go i died right after 8 kills, used then died at 2 kills, then got another set of dogs then died and got 7 kill streak, but only 40 sec left to use last set

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

lets not, there is no jsut thing as real sniping, sniping is sniping.. jsut because you dont do it often dosnt mean its not sniping, and getting 2 or 3 kills on the run with a scoped rifle is still sniping, and there really is no logical way to deny that..

There is.

Sniping on the run is not traditional sniping.

Jesus just stop acting like you know what sniping is. I dont know what SMG whoring is.

There is.

Sniping on the run is not traditional sniping.

Jesus just stop acting like you know what sniping is. I dont know what SMG whoring is.

Stop acting like sniping is the noble thing in WaW. You kill people from safe places and when they're not aware or can do anything about it. Even MP40 [bleep] can die when they spray.

3r dont act like a douche. I never

EVER

EVER

said Sniping was the best thing.

How the [bleep] do you even think I did? I never said it was, no way in hell did I ever imply it. I may have implied I favour it over everything else because it takes more skill than spraying SMGs everywhere.

The fact is, picking up a god damn scoped BA rifle and sitting somewhere for a quick kill is not legitimate sniping, it's called sniping-on-the-run (or w.e), real sniping takes a bit more practice.

Takes a heap of games to actually work out some places where opponents dont suspect you to be.

Takes a heap of games to actually predict your opponents.

Takes a heap of games to actually aim and shoot running people, which I still cant do :?

3r dont act like a douche. I never

EVER

EVER

said Sniping was the best thing.

How the [bleep] do you even think I did? I never said it was, no way in hell did I ever imply it. I may have implied I favour it over everything else because it takes more skill than spraying SMGs everywhere.

The fact is, picking up a god damn scoped BA rifle and sitting somewhere for a quick kill is not legitimate sniping, it's called sniping-on-the-run (or w.e), real sniping takes a bit more practice.

Takes a heap of games to actually work out some places where opponents dont suspect you to be.

Takes a heap of games to actually predict your opponents.

Takes a heap of games to actually aim and shoot running people, which I still cant do :?

Don't be a hypocrite and call me a douche. You refuse to acknowledge the fact that when you pick up ANY scoped weapon and kill someone, it is sniping by definition. Then you accuse meme79 of not knowing what "sniping" or this "traditional sniping", as you want to call it, is. You also called him an SMG [bleep] out of context.

And that's just one post of yours, put many of yours together (from this thread) and who starts appearing to act like a douche in many of his posts?

Also, what the hell does "Takes a heap of games" mean? I get this image of a stack of FPS games all beaten or something. The phrase makes no sense. If it's some weird way to say PRACTICE then for all weapons (Excluding the MP40) takes practice. It's not as if you can grab a Type 99 (machine gun) and get 10-20 kills your first time without dying a fair amount of times.

I too like to snipe in Hardcore and Core with Springfield/PTRS (I refuse to use any BA rifle unscoped simply because of the amount of times you need to shoot to kill without Stopping Power and dying more than killing) but I still think sniping is a little unhonorable. Your opponent is often unaware that he is about to be killed that second from someone who is hiding safely.

Yeah.

I am not a smg [bleep], infact i dont like them.. to much recoil and not enough rnage for my style of play

and please, give me ONE reason why just grabing a sniper rifle off someone i killed ISNT sniping? or "traditional" sniping

and please, stop saying that i dont knwo what sniping is or dont snipe, yes i do, infact today i had a match where i went 30-4 on makin, 20 of the kills from sniping..

ps: 3r, i find it very easy to get 25 kills with unscoped BA rifles on upheval or hanger on hardcore, just have betties and go into a house or stay in dark hanger area, use either double tap to increase ROF or overkill to get from place to place. and take time to aim your shots, its 1 hit kill anywhere unless last chance

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

and take time to aim your shots, its 1 hit kill anywhere unless last chance

That's with stopping power, correct? I like to literally stay under the radar with Camouflauge.

and take time to aim your shots, its 1 hit kill anywhere unless last chance

That's with stopping power, correct? I like to literally stay under the radar with Camouflauge.

hardcore, tdm wont really worth without.. no hits are 1hk except head...

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

I'm not saying it isnt sniping, you're taking what I have said out of context (obviously. Since you said I said sniping is the best thing ever, which, I did not).

I'm saying meme doesnt know much about the traditional, more complex sniping in FPS games. Now, dont twist my words and act like a douche, 3r, I like you. I know you probably dont like me because I 'seem like a douche' but people pretty much twist my words every single [bleep]ing thread I go to.

And take a heap of games means, that a good sniper in CoD:WaW wouldnt go to the obvious spots, they will search out their own and see how they work depending on how the opponents play. Now, of course, this doesnt seem complicated, and its not, but SMGing or MGing doesnt need this complexity, since it's just running and shooting everyone you see.

Sorry if I caused any uproar. *Yes i am serious.

I didnt mean to, I just wanted to explain the difference between 'real sniping' and the 'other sniping'.

Is it clear now? :?

3r, that's a part of traditional sniping. Not being found. Which just kinda proves that meme isnt a traditional sniper by definition.

and please, give me ONE reason why just grabing a sniper rifle off someone i killed ISNT sniping? or "traditional" sniping

and please, stop saying that i dont knwo what sniping is or dont snipe, yes i do, infact today i had a match where i went 30-4 on makin, 20 of the kills from sniping..

Well, I explained it. You stay in a spot thats very hard to find, keep a low down and know when and when not to shoot. I'm not saying you're bad at sniping, I'm sorry if I did, I didnt mean it since I cant tell.

I'm not saying it isnt sniping, you're taking what I have said out of context (obviously. Since you said I said sniping is the best thing ever, which, I did not).

I'm saying meme doesnt know much about the traditional, more complex sniping in FPS games. Now, dont twist my words and act like a douche, 3r, I like you. I know you probably dont like me because I 'seem like a douche' but people pretty much twist my words every single [bleep] thread I go to.

And take a heap of games means, that a good sniper in CoD:WaW wouldnt go to the obvious spots, they will search out their own and see how they work depending on how the opponents play. Now, of course, this doesnt seem complicated, and its not, but SMGing or MGing doesnt need this complexity, since it's just running and shooting everyone you see.

3r, that's a part of traditional sniping. Not being found. Which just kinda proves that meme isnt a traditional sniper by definition.

why the hell do you continue to claim that i know nothing about "tradional" sniping? just because i dont do it often dosnt mean i dont do it, the reason that i dont do it often is because sniping on the run simply works better

if you had any brains, you would know that yes you SHOULD use stopping power with UNscoped BA rifles, why? they hit 50 base damage, compared to 70 base damage with scope, and multiplyers that can get it to 100, you cant with unscoped ones unless you use stopping power

unless your playing agaisnt a bunch of people who are playing there first ever FPS game, you wont get 2 shots off to kill them before they kill you or take cover

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

I'm not claiming you dont know anything about it, I'm claiming you dont know much. And yeah, sniping on the run works better if you wanna die 20 more times. Overall you'll have like 35 kills 20 deaths. I like 16 kills 3 deaths.

Oh so now you're going to insult me after I apoligised? Wow thanks. I didnt know you were talking about UNscoped BA rifles.

And yea I can easily get 2 kills on people. The places I snipe are concealed and have views on most of the obvious spots.