99 Range costs 100m for 1 Rock god =P

lol i remember seeing that thread of you dieing. its stupid how jagex doesn't let you keep arma over some nonsence items -.-

But serious congratz mate on sticking to it through the good and the bad times and pulling yourself together to finish your goal.

10/10 for dedication <3: i could never do it

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

You didn't quit then.

Grats on 99 range - not the best way to get there by a long shot.

I must have made close to 100M on my way to 99 range, a green, a purple and a red party hat were some of the things I made from training range.

grats on 99 range 99/99

[hide=my 99s]63,402 to 99 attack June 20th, 2009

9,065 to 99 prayer may 7, 2009

27,060 to 99 magic march 27, 2009

63,527 to 99 str Jan 02, 2009

39,326 to 99 hp

22,557 to 99 def June 6, 2008

1221 to 88 summoning July 6, 2008

52,735 to cooking November 6, 2008[/hide]

MikeDart.png

lol i remember seeing that thread of you dieing. its stupid how jagex doesn't let you keep arma over some nonsence items -.-

But serious congratz mate on sticking to it through the good and the bad times and pulling yourself together to finish your goal.

Dedication, afking while getting 200k xp an hour? I'll give dedication to people who got it with arrows and a bow.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

Dedication, afking while getting 200k xp an hour? I'll give dedication to people who got it with arrows and a bow.

Too bad you have to keep moving around and ppot pretty often.

Gratz i guess

7/10

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Why not actually make a post even relevant to what you're supposed to post instead of belittling people? 100 Million doesn't just appear in you bank :roll:

On-Topic: 10/10 for the level, good to see you stayed, tbh was quite a stupid reason to quit. Now go cash in on the level at Arma ::'

Why not actually make a post even relevant to what you're supposed to post instead of belittling people? 100 Million doesn't just appear in you bank :roll:

On-Topic: 10/10 for the level, good to see you stayed, tbh was quite a stupid reason to quit. Now go cash in on the level at Arma ::'

His post was perfectly relevant to this subject, he said he gives dedication to people who got it with an arrow and bow. Not who got it with their money.

I somewhat agree, considering there are many cheaper ways, in fact ways you could make much more then you spend on arrows/knives/bolts/etc.. Nonetheless, he still got a 99, and a 99 in range is a good achievement.

8/10.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.