Jagex hiding mistakes with more updates.

eatrunearrow

I'm done arguing. Not because "LAWL hes a noob who can't defend his arguement" but just because this is a waste of my time. Maybe in a couple years of more "we promise this" and "we promise that" only to be let down you will understand why people like me feel this way.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I could've guessed that, considering the nature of your other posts.

A lot of you people don't get why I sit and complain over and over well I don't get you.

A lot of you will defend Jagex to the bitter end... no matter what update they make... You're either A. Willing to ignore that it's lame and was a bad move. Or B. Just bend over and will let Jagex give it to you. "Oh I'll just get over it, it's no big deal." How many times are you going to say this? Have you not notice the quality of Jagex as a whole continue to drop over the years..

Do I even need to mention the fact that Jagex has little to NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT now?!? Where is it? The forums? Ha. What a joke... You fanboys of Jagex defend that one. I really want to hear it. What's the reason behind no customer support?

Also as someone pointed out earlier they have hid things before that are concrete like the farming poll... where did that go? Gee only Jagex knows? Oh wait we all do...

Also havn't you noticed the whole games movement towards kids under 13? Just take a look at the dev diarys with all the cartoons? I mean come on Jagex. We are "supposed" to be over 13 here right? Well I guess most older players have left the game because its turned into a kiddie game basically. Sure runescape is "gaining" in players but how many are actually over the age of 10? I doubt many.

wild ditch, home tele, tutors outside of lumby...now we have gravestones.... now you can die and not even lose anything...

I was upset with them before the wild update...

They have continued to nerf the game for little kids and it's ruined it. Where are the CHALLENGES in this game? It's boring now... there are no real challenges... sure go into bh with all your gear but who does that honestly... it's just a pj fest.

I have a question for a lot of you who oppose me also. Why do you sit and spend so much time to "correct me" and a few other people on here. Really... why not just leave us alone? why are you so passionate about it? What does jagex give you back for it? nothing. Are many of you just so stubborn that no matter the update you will always play? I bet they could take out half the skills in the game because RWT used them to make money or something and you would STILL defend them. Honestly you're like robotic Jagex defenders. Any negative word against them and you throw back a volley full of flames. Are they your gods? Do you worship them?

And to the people that tell me why do I keep ranting? why? why not just leave and get the heck outa here and stop playing?

I've been playing this game since classic. I love the uniqueness of runescape and I used to love the player vs player experience... the rush... the thrill of the wild... I've invested a lot of time into this game and I don't want to leave it and let it go to waste.

By the way don't just comment on the things you know you have a smart answer about answer everything if you are going to reply... I used to love this game I am just sick of seeing the quality of it go down hill. Things are wrong and need fixing!

and sorry for any spelling errors I typed this up really quick

Eatrunearrow.png

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fight on brother!!!! jeez and i thought i had it bad for flamers haha!

its true in my eyes that that summoning update was a half asked coverup

i read bout 2 pages into this thread and realized it was mostly back and forth ppl pickin others every flaw to discredit them

ive played runescape since classic as well(quit when updates of death came out) and have also seen it gradualy catering more and more to whiny kids.....

jagex dev: jee lets make this game say u need to be over 13 and cater to those under it! LOL that should make us some monays... i rest my case XD

the only cartoons i usualy hear bout ppl over 13 watchin is south park simpsons etc and the odd few who maybe watch sailer moon or w/e idk lol

i was personaly watching beavis and buthead while i was 12ish! lol so long ago cant remember exactly =S im 22 in a few months oO

look at my thread for customer support issues haha its bein eaten up by alot of bad tempered robots too

best thing is to not get mad at them they dont know any better many follow the foolish path of rage building witch is the cause of mountains of violence today

to further elaborate... 2 partys fight over somethin stupid and throw insults etc back and forth untill all thier realy fightin about is thier built up rage and hate and thier minds are now too clouded by hate to think clearly and thats when the fistfight starts...

(ive had a few personal experiences with this how u think i figured it out? oO)

dont give up eatrunearrow! just dont let the anger flow let the mind flow and u can acomplish almost anything =]

please dont make fun of my grammer commas etc dont work in my head too well =\ never did

strange how my brain lets me spell things like photosynthesis tho well i guess thats the way god made me =]

118 combat

green phat

now pks on chess cause it has better pvp then rs XD

Do I even need to mention the fact that Jagex has little to NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT now?!? Where is it? The forums? Ha. What a joke... You fanboys of Jagex defend that one. I really want to hear it. What's the reason behind no customer support?

Because of years of having to listen to crybabies such as yourself with nothing worth listening to, message them on the stupidest things?

Also as someone pointed out earlier they have hid things before that are concrete like the farming poll... where did that go? Gee only Jagex knows? Oh wait we all do...

And if you'd paid attention, the farming poll was released at a stupid time, when most people who said they didn't like it probably hadn't even tried it, or were higher than level 3 in it.

Also havn't you noticed the whole games movement towards kids under 13? Just take a look at the dev diarys with all the cartoons? I mean come on Jagex. We are "supposed" to be over 13 here right? Well I guess most older players have left the game because its turned into a kiddie game basically. Sure runescape is "gaining" in players but how many are actually over the age of 10? I doubt many.

OMG cart000ns! Noobs! Children! Did you notice it's only angsty 12 year olds that whine about the cartoons being kiddy? Get over it, it's a Java game in a fantasy setting, and you're crying about cartoons in a development diary. Guess what, most other popular MMO's use cartoons to!

What a stupid and baseless argument.

wild ditch, home tele, tutors outside of lumby...now we have gravestones.... now you can die and not even lose anything...

You can? Please tell me this secret to dying by yourself in a remote location and getting back in time to pick up your stuff! Especially if you lose connection and your stuff automatically gets deleted, yea, that makes the game way easy!

I was upset with them before the wild update...

And obviously not smart enough to quit.

They have continued to nerf the game for little kids and it's ruined it. Where are the CHALLENGES in this game? It's boring now... there are no real challenges...

People have been saying that for years, it's never proven to be true.

I have a question for a lot of you who oppose me also. Why do you sit and spend so much time to "correct me" and a few other people on here. Really... why not just leave us alone? why are you so passionate about it? What does jagex give you back for it? nothing. Are many of you just so stubborn that no matter the update you will always play? I bet they could take out half the skills in the game because RWT used them to make money or something and you would STILL defend them. Honestly you're like robotic Jagex defenders. Any negative word against them and you throw back a volley full of flames. Are they your gods? Do you worship them?

Why do we correct you? Because you're an idiot, and bringing your half-assed comments to light is not only hilarious, but shows the true immature children that populate Runescape. What does Jagex give you for obsessively crying, pissing, and moaning all the time? Nothing, so why are you still on Tip.It? Are you that stupid that you haven't figured out how to quit a game you obviously hate? I bet Jagex could come to your house, punch you in the gut, smear feces all over your door and porch, and light your mailbox on fire, and you'd still continue to play their game (albeit more pissing and moaning).

You're like if someone built a machine to spit out random complaints. They're not witty, they're not original, and most of all you have no ability to take in criticism without pulling the "jagex puppet" routine, a copout for lack of intellect.

And to the people that tell me why do I keep ranting? why? why not just leave and get the heck outa here and stop playing?

I've been playing this game since classic. I love the uniqueness of runescape and I used to love the player vs player experience... the rush... the thrill of the wild... I've invested a lot of time into this game and I don't want to leave it and let it go to waste.

The game is going to end one day, and your work will be for waste either way. If you're not going to enjoy a game you play and just play it for the sake of it, then you're doing it wrong. I've been playing Runescape since 2003, but if they pulled an update that made me not enjoy the game anymore, I would drop it like a sack of bricks in an instant. It's called having common sense.

By the way don't just comment on the things you know you have a smart answer about answer everything if you are going to reply... I used to love this game I am just sick of seeing the quality of it go down hill. Things are wrong and need fixing!

and sorry for any spelling errors I typed this up really quick

I used to love this game's community, but players like yourself are making a free-fall drop in quality and intelligence.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

...By the way don't just comment on the things you know you have a smart answer about answer everything if you are going to reply... I used to love this game I am just sick of seeing the quality of it go down hill. Things are wrong and need fixing!

Why do we correct you? Well, I'm not really sure myself -- it's just when someone starts to debate a point, sides are drawn, then both sides present their arguments/cases, etc... You're an exception though; when we line up with Jagex's views on something, you instantly make with the childish insults. I don't give a damn how old you say you are, you act like a tween with too much free time who has nothing better to do than to troll constructive counter-points to your arguments. Grow some backbone and accept that people don't always agree with your [flawed] views. That's what an adult does.

You also seem to believe that you're absolutely correct in your views. Yeah, right. You've got it so far beyond "backwards", we'd have to create a new word for it. Many of your points are accusatory with only conjecture and [very little] circumstantial evidence, which can easily be rebutted with one or two sentences.

Now, I realize that you've been playing for very long, and that you've had issues with Jagex for very long. Now is a great time for you to QUIT THE GAME and DISAPPEAR FOREVER. The community in general, not just here, can't benefit from someone that's as unwilling to accept change as your stubborn hide is.

My guess though, and it's complicated, is that ranting about RuneScape is your raison d'etre; for such, we can't really chide you out of it, but it gets damn annoying when you play the same sad record OVER and OVER and OVER again.

This is also where I'll draw the sensible line. Either you accept opposing views without bashing the hell out of them, like an adult, or accept that you're nothing more than a complacent, foolish, boorish forum troll.

look at my thread for customer support issues haha its bein eaten up by alot of bad tempered robots too

best thing is to not get mad at them they dont know any better many follow the foolish path of rage building witch is the cause of mountains of violence today

to further elaborate... 2 partys fight over somethin stupid and throw insults etc back and forth untill all thier realy fightin about is thier built up rage and hate and thier minds are now too clouded by hate to think clearly and thats when the fistfight starts...

So the best way to deal with your silly rants is to ignore them outright? Okay, I can do that. It at least means that one of us will be walking away with a lot less on their minds, and it's going to be everyone except you.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

polar_bear_failure.jpg

/facepalm

Customer service would not get bombarded with stupid questions if the updates were good.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

I think people like you need to take a break from the computer sometimes. People have to realize that although Runescape is a wonderful game, it is a money-maker for Jagex. When real-world traders and bots threaten the game that makes millions for Jagex, they need to do some extreme measures to keep everyone protected and to keep making money. Runescape is a buisness, so they had to get rid of the people who were illegally stealing there buisness.

[bleep] you all