Jagex hiding mistakes with more updates.

eatrunearrow

Hasn't everyone noticed everytime Jagex makes a stupid move they try and hide it with an update?

Trade Removal, Wild, Staking. cover up update= Summoning.

The fact that they still havn't made a good pvp = New graphics. ( Trying to still keep peoples attention, to be honest I could care less about graphics I'm here for gameplay)

I'm sick of Jagex not fixing things, and just adding new content not willing to admit they messed up on something and man up and fix it.

I could go on and list more but I really don't feel like it. If you don't understand the meaning of my thread by now you should just leave.

Finally, it's gotten to the point where every single update is a cover-up for the Wilderness change.

They had their reasons for removing it, and they've made the decision. It's not changing, because, according to their side of the story, it would end up bankrupting them, meaning more than just Wilderness going down.

You say you're here for the gameplay, yet here you are about every bit of it being a cover-up. Why, then, are you still here?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know something? you dont have to play. is jagex forcing you to play? no. then maybe YOU should shut up

Wow. What is this rants board made for? Not for people to rants?

I think you have come to a wrong place, Dallasc779. You should go to Tips.it suggestion board to ask them delete this board, right?

Don't go to a rants board and ask people to shut up, not to post their rants, guy. May I ask you how old are you? Do you have the required age to play runescape?

Jagex does not need to "fix" things because in their opinion (and in mine, by the way) there is nothing that needs to be fixed. They don't have to hide anything. They intended the removal of the wilderness, the trade limits, etc as they are right now. If you don't agree with these updates, well, that's pretty much your loss.

Jagex continuously updates Runescape. And all of a sudden it is because they want to hide something? Nonsense.

And the whole "dictator" argument.. well, Jagex owns this frikkin' game, so yeah, they dictate it. You pay to earn the right to play it's content for a set ammount of time, and NOT to have anything to say in how they run this game. Follow their "leadership" or sod off, that's all there is to it.

Stop this pathetic whining.

So sick of the tip.it Forums, of course nobody is going to agree with me here. It's mainly just a bunch of no life skillers that are on their knees for jagex and will defend any move jagex makes till the bitter end. And I do have the right to complain, this is the rants forum. I could care less that of 98% of you don't want to hear me. Nobody forces you to read my rants and post on them so please. Stop your flaming and leave. You're all so brain washed by Jagex, you defend them to the bitter end and you don't recieve anything back for it. I love no lifers like most of you. Honestly, it's a game. Games are for fun. And Jagex ruined all of the fun that Runescape had. The people that are still around are either A. players that never played the game before the wild. or B. Never pked. or C. the people that Enjoy staring at virtual trees for hours when they could be out doing something in real life.

Eatrunearrow.png

And none of you can deny that Summoning was obviously a half assed update to attempt to cover up all the things they ruined. That's a fact. But I guess my graphics update really isn't valid.

Eatrunearrow.png

No danger eh?

Like stated earlier, run into the wildy wearing all your expensives and get owned by a 100+ rev, then see how much danger there is, damn idiot.. -.-

lol says the person with one skill ranked and that is hunter... obviously you are going to get owned in the wild. I'll be honest I've never died to a rev, maybee because I used to live in the wild and know numerous escape plans..

Eatrunearrow.png

And none of you can deny that Summoning was obviously a half assed update to attempt to cover up all the things they ruined. That's a fact. But I guess my graphics update really isn't valid.

You can't actually say it's a fact unless you have facts proving it. It could just be coincidence, ya know? I deny that they released it a month later to cover up the wilderness removal or the implement of the G.E. So there =|

Also, you know there's an edit button to add to or change your posts, right? There's no real need to keep posting new consecutive replies every few minutes... are you trying to increase your post count or something? :P

A great many "Lol"'s to you, and a reminder to stop playing if you're so damn bored with the game,

-Blood

Taking a Playstation 3 break.

card.png

Nice triple post. I'm going to say this again for you, you don't have to play the freaking game! What you find fun might not be for other people.. And you take Jagex for fools, but it seems like you're the fool. :thumbdown:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Um... Triple posting really isnt a good thing.... I am a wilderness supporters and of course I believe Jagex do hiding mistakes and intended to get riped of wilderness pkers.

After long months of thinking, I feel like the removing of wilderness is in purpose, not for solving the real world trade problem, but to expell the wilderness pkers in their game. Think of this:

Lets imagine a newbie just come to the world of rs and he/she meets the below types of players.....

Questers: 'Hey, I will tell you how to do the quests. :D '

Skillers: 'Lets share about how we train our skills. :) '

Monster Hunters: 'Team up for a KBD Trip. :P '

Wilderness Pkers: 'I own you noob!! DIE!! :o :shock: :? '

*Rioters: 'FAT Jagex. No wilderness No rs ' :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

* 'Normal' people would just think Rioter is inside the group of wilderness pkers but in fact, a true wilderness pkers will never see rioters at their side :shame: .

So heres the prove, wilderness pkers are just unpopular in game and to all other groups. They used to kill people in wilderness, and of caz, their speeches are usually rude. (or this will be lame for a pker to say some polite language in a battle/killing zones)

Most pkers are just too rude and make people dislike them. And for Jagex, they are always aimed at making their game unique/mainstream/social friendly and whatever..... So how could they stand for having MANY rude players doing rude stuff in their game??

Finally, Jagex is smart enough to come up with an idea: ' 1 arrow shot, 2 birds die' With their Dec 10th updated, RWT and Wilderness pkers are all done. Since then, runescape become a unique/socially positive/educational..... game and going to have their flourish future.

RWT is just an excuse for Jagex to remove wilderness pking. I, as a wilderness pkers, been understand how we are hated (To be honest, I never yelled, being rude nor doing anything disbehaving when pking, but theres just too many rude pkers) by Jagex and the Majority of runescape. We are just too unpopular and eventually, losing our rights in runescape.

I'm going to say this again for you, you don't have to play the freaking game!

I'm going to say this again for you, you don't have to reply the freaking post!

So shame that you are not here to discuss the content of this topic but only flaming someone.

Its expected all the universal people will come and blame we wilderness pkers harshly. However, plz dont forget this: Wilderness pkers are still deserved the rights to ranting in the tipit ranting forum. Even wilderness pkers dont like the way of Jagex doing, they still deserve to log into runescape anytime.

Fools!! Having Wilderness Pking back is harder than Letting camels pass through the needle's hole!!

Jagex does not need to "fix" things because in their opinion (and in mine, by the way) there is nothing that needs to be fixed. They don't have to hide anything. They intended the removal of the wilderness, the trade limits, etc as they are right now. If you don't agree with these updates, well, that's pretty much your loss.

Jagex continuously updates Runescape. And all of a sudden it is because they want to hide something? Nonsense.

And the whole "dictator" argument.. well, Jagex owns this frikkin' game, so yeah, they dictate it. You pay to earn the right to play it's content for a set ammount of time, and NOT to have anything to say in how they run this game. Follow their "leadership" or sod off, that's all there is to it.

Stop this pathetic whining.

So sick of the tip.it Forums, of course nobody is going to agree with me here. It's mainly just a bunch of no life skillers that are on their knees for jagex and will defend any move jagex makes till the bitter end. And I do have the right to complain, this is the rants forum. I could care less that of 98% of you don't want to hear me. Nobody forces you to read my rants and post on them so please. Stop your flaming and leave. You're all so brain washed by Jagex, you defend them to the bitter end and you don't recieve anything back for it. I love no lifers like most of you. Honestly, it's a game. Games are for fun. And Jagex ruined all of the fun that Runescape had. The people that are still around are either A. players that never played the game before the wild. or B. Never pked. or C. the people that Enjoy staring at virtual trees for hours when they could be out doing something in real life.

If you hate tip it so bad, get the [bleep] off this forum. We may be no life skillers but you are a no life pure (along with an idiot). We don't need people like you on this forum, and when you tell us about how we chop trees all our life, all you did was sit and level up your attack and strength your whole life.

As my favorite chef gordon ramsay usually says:

"[bleep] off"

We would have a much better community without an idiot like you.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Ok I don't really support people who complain about it all the time but this guy might have a point. This might be a cover up, but well they tried to please people. Still I think they need to improve this bounty hunter or find something decent to substitute the wilderniss.

Yeah I know we pures are real world traders, drop traders... All the bad stuff, but not every pure/pker, I know I'm not and I don't care what other people think about me, I just want to play the game in my way. Anyway everytime I see something like a rant or anything about the "old wilderniss" on Tip.It you always get these posts like:"Get over it." Some don't even elaborate their point, they just post. I've even seen a post about it with decent arguments and a good discussion in it, still some people had to say:"Get over it."

I'm not saying all people are haters but there are quite some when the subject is wilderniss and everything surrounding it.

Time for you to leave, I guess. If you can't present your debates in a mature and non-detrimental way to those that participate, then you're not welcome. Proof's in the pudding too -- you just don't know how to behave around here.

As for your post, I have four pure accounts. Four. They can't operate in BH, but then again, I'm not fazed by it -- I only played them on occasion, and if I was on them, I would normally do something I enjoyed elsewhere in the game. I had fun with my pures in and out of the Wild, and even to this day I can find fun in and out of the Wild.

Do us all a favor. Take a long walk off a short dock. Do something in your own real life instead of trolling these forums.

If you hate tip it so bad, get the [bleep] off this forum. We may be no life skillers but you are a no life pure (along with an idiot). We don't need people like you on this forum, and when you tell us about how we chop trees all our life, all you did was sit and level up your attack and strength your whole life.

As my favorite chef gordon ramsay usually says:

"[bleep] off"

We would have a much better community without an idiot like you.

Maybe you could use a sabbatical too, if you can't tell someone to "get out" without swearing like a sailor.

After long months of thinking, I feel like the removing of wilderness is in purpose, not for solving the real world trade problem, but to expell the wilderness pkers in their game.

[i guess long months wasn't long enough...]

As far as I was concerned, you were doing alright until you said this. PKers were a deplorable community with their manner of speech and questionable maturity, but I don't think that they were intentionally killed off. After all, PKers still exist in Bounty Hunter. Restore what faith I had in you and not speak of such silliness again.

I'm going to say this again for you, you don't have to play the freaking game!

I'm going to say this again for you, you don't have to reply the freaking post!

So shame that you are not here to discuss the content of this topic but only flaming someone.

Its expected all the universal people will come and blame we wilderness pkers harshly. However, plz dont forget this: Wilderness pkers are still deserved the rights to ranting in the tipit ranting forum. Even wilderness pkers dont like the way of Jagex doing, they still deserve to log into runescape anytime.

Actually, you have no rights. You have choices, though -- to either pay or not -- and if you pay and still complain, you have the discipline of a child.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

I love the drama I create on the tip.it forums.. nobody forces any of you to read my topics. So please, if you hate pures/pking in general leave me alone to my rants and stop flaming me because you hate pures/pkers in general.

Eatrunearrow.png

That's the thing though, we don't hate Pker's/pures in general. It's true that we don't have to read/reply, but we'd rather keep bothering you about it because of the fact that you keep stating completely ridiculous things.

You keep making these Wilderness topics and things about how much you hate Jagex, and I promise you, I'll not stop asking you to leave the game if you hate it so much, nor will a number of people. There's no cover up, the Wilderness is never going to be the same again and apparently you hate all those pvp games we already have. So really, what are you doing on RS? You critically bash skilling, surely you can't be doing that?

Monster killing then, perhaps?

I really do want to know, why do you continue to stay on RS and an RS-related forum instead of finding some other game?

Side note" you should probably stay on topic too, eatrunearrow. Don't want to get your own thread locked for spamming, do you? :P

Taking a Playstation 3 break.

card.png

I see all kinds of suggestions, but who the hell wants to try to even keep your post bumped on that ridiculous forum.

Please don't say "why not suggest here!?" that bank suggestion has been up for years without anything from Jagex.

I'm a wilderness supporter for MANY reasons, I'm tired of those pathetic old pk clans that are complete A-holes, they brought their immature attitudes to boss monsters.

Never try to support the wilderness on a forum where everyone thinks they are superior to the average runescaper.

sotw7bar.png

I see all kinds of suggestions, but who the hell wants to try to even keep your post bumped on that ridiculous forum.

Please don't say "why not suggest here!?" that bank suggestion has been up for years without anything from Jagex.

I'm a wilderness supporter for MANY reasons, I'm tired of those pathetic old pk clans that are complete A-holes, they brought their immature attitudes to boss monsters.

Never try to support the wilderness on a forum where everyone thinks they are superior to the average runescaper.

Thank you for telling me about your true feelings and I think I do feel how you feel. I use my 'old pk clan' name as my forum user name but I never mean I am superior to the average runescaper nor imposing personal attack on anyone. Somehow in the past six months of 'Wilderness Striking', One big reason of its failure is, The pkers ruinning themselves.

Back to the topic, If jagex not really hiding mistakes (maybe shouldnt say mistakes, but just some huge updates which obviously not gona favour some people) with more updates, then they seem intend to do soemthing to increase their suspicion of doing so:

1. Before the Dec 10th updates really comes, theres been some many news/development diaries from Jagex mentioned of they working on this, or they working on that. They always claim that they want their players to know more about what they been doing. However, for the removal of wilderness pking, its totally not the case. No one really knows the wilderness pking is removed until the update really comes. Jagex never tell us beforehand in any of their news nor development diaries.

2. Summoning, well, a new skill in runescape as well as a great skill. However, the timing of summoning released was just too suspicious. Why was it have to be released just right after the removal of wilderness pking?? Why was it just released half and few month later release the rest?? Form all skills in runescape, theres never a skill like summoning: Just to released the 1st half part, and later realeased the rest. And of caz, the timing is really suspicious.

3. For the graphic updates, I dont feel like anything wrong. Its in fact a good thing for Jagex to update their graphics to attract more people to play. Personal saying, I really dont think Jagex is sincere enough to improve the situation of BH or any PvP games. Else, Jagex wont tell us FOG is one of their best PvP feature. -.-

Its alright if you says Jagex never hiding mistakes with more updates. However, you cant deny their way/timing of releasing is too suspicious. So please dont overblame the creator who created this thread.

Fools!! Having Wilderness Pking back is harder than Letting camels pass through the needle's hole!!

I could care less that of 98% of you don't want to hear me.

If you read the rants post about banning old wilderness in tips.it. You would find that only a few cute little guys keep spamming offensive words. Because they keep spamming words to attack you, so you think that 98% people in tips.it do not support you.

"you dont have to play. is jagex forcing you to play? no. then maybe YOU should shut up"

by Dallasc779

"you don't have to play the freaking game! What you find fun might not be for other people.. And you take Jagex for fools, but it seems like you're the fool."

by kinggabe

" "[bleep] off" "

by ratchet573

These are the main 3 cute little guys spamming offensive words. They keep telling you not to play runescape if you don't like it and don't rants here also. They are killing this rants forum. Keep attacking the one who pointed the rants about new runescape and they want everyone who rants to leave. So that no one would rants about new runescape. They are blindness, they can't even see this is a rants forum. They are extreme runescape protector. They are not using their brains to think, but their hands only. Yeah, they use their brains to think.

We love runescape. We don't want runescape to get worst. So we always suggest. But runescape never read our suggestions. Is there any wrong for us to rants? As you know, ranting is a human freedom.

They were working on Summoning since the end of 2006. The wilderness updates took place at the very end of 2007. You're telling me that they can look one year into the future and see the PKers' responses about an update which didn't even happen yet?

They were working on Summoning since the end of 2006. The wilderness updates took place at the very end of 2007. You're telling me that they can look one year into the future and see the PKers' responses about an update which didn't even happen yet?

Jagex didn't mention when they started to plan wilderness update. Jagex just updated their game suddenly. Don't tell me that big wilderness update just need a week to plan.

Who know that the wilderness updates isn't started at the start of 2006?

Maybe after they planed wilderness update, they considered how to shut the mouths of Pkers , so they planed Summoning.

Jagex didn't mention when they started to plan wilderness update. Jagex just updated their game suddenly. Don't tell me that big wilderness update just need a week to plan.

Maybe after they planed wilderness update, they considered how to shut the mouths of Pkers , so they planed Summoning.

You cannot get a real response from players until they have experienced the update. The update was on Decemeber 10th of 2007 if I remember correctly. Jagex could have been working on the wilderness update since 2004, but that doesn't make a difference. The thing that matters is the reaction of players which couldn't be seen until after the update - December 2007. Why would the work on covering something up that hasn't even been released yet - thus not knowing what the feedback would be.

Unless you can prove to me that Jagex can predict our reactions to their updates, Summoning was not a cover up.

You cannot get a real response from players until they have experienced the update. The update was on Decemeber 10th of 2007 if I remember correctly. Jagex could have been working on the wilderness update since 2004, but that doesn't make a difference. The thing that matters is the reaction of players which couldn't be seen until after the update - December 2007. Why would the work on covering something up that hasn't even been released yet - thus not knowing what the feedback would be.

Unless you can prove to me that Jagex can predict our reactions to their updates, Summoning was not a cover up.

LOL. =D> You are calling the company too dumb to realize the results of their actions. I find this hallarious. Cmon Zierro, I know that you and I are never on the same page with things, but even you can't deny that you know Summoning was released as a cover up. The timing of the update was just perferct, not to mention that the skill was half way finished when it was released even. Honestly, the whole skill was a quick addition to the game to try and distract players from what they had just done.

Eatrunearrow.png

[hide=]fvd113.jpg[/hide]

Unless you're going to argue to me that Jagex puts up false information on their site now, I think I've made it clear that Summoning was not a last minute project with the purpose of pleasing upset PKers/traders.

[hide=]fvd113.jpg[/hide]

Unless you're going to argue to me that Jagex puts up false information on their site now, I think I've made it clear that Summoning was not a last minute project with the purpose of pleasing upset PKers/traders.

Yes, I am sure the skill had been in thought for that long, but I doubt they really started working on it till credit card companies started the whole deal with jagex and they had to change the game. Can you give me a logical reason why the skill was released half way finished when it had supposedly been worked on that long??

Eatrunearrow.png

So this is an argument about timing - not the actual content? Then let me ask you something. If the wilderness update took place in 2006, would you say the Hunter Skill was released to serve as a distraction?