Guess The Movie

Faux

af98b70d.png

Aliens (Alien 2)?

Man, these are hard. I'm overrated. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That;s pretty impressive lol. I actually reconsidered taking another SS for that because I thought it might be too tough.

I just watched it not too long ago so that is probably why :D .

2001: A Space Odyssey

Damn, you took on of the last two I knew for sure :evil: . I actually expected Daan to get that one right away though so I wasn't too worried about it :D .

Oh yeah, being able to quote multiple posts via the review window is awesome. Anyhow, here is my next guess which was the least sure of the sure ones.

6ccffc3d.png

Batman Returns

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Batman Returns? That one looks more like a Star Wars movie.

Yea, I saw 2001 ASO as well. But I thought "Ah, maybe they don't recognize it". How naive. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Yea, I saw 2001 ASO as well. But I thought "Ah, maybe they don't recognize it". How naive. :P

It's really hard to guess which ones you think other's won't know.

The Penguin breaking the batlight is what I thought it was. Now I am not so sure.

I was pretty sure that was Cloverfield. I think I know (4) others...including 1 I think someone guessed wrong. Come on...hurry up ppl! :)

4 others? Man, I really need to start studying them :D .

Oh and speaking of incorrect answers, are we going to get updates on which have been answered correctly?

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

The Penguin breaking the batlight is what I thought it was. Now I am not so sure.

Hm, could be too. I thought it was Yoda, coming out of some kind of ship.

21o4pav.jpg

Hm, could be too. I thought it was Yoda, coming out of some kind of ship.

As soon as I read your Star Wars theory and looked at the picture again the first thing I thought of was Luke hanging under Cloud City with the Millennium Falcon under him. Don't think there was smoke in that scene though...

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I didn't think he'd put two Indiana Jones movies in there :x I was thinking that one right off the bat!

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

That was a tricky one, cuz I knew it wasn't Indy in the pic (no hat or jacket). It's the guy that tried to steal the idol from him (only to get impaled by booby-trap moments later)

First thing I thought was Indy of course, not the right clothes so I just gave up on it. Should have thought it through a little more :D .

EDIT:So I've been studying these a little more and decided that all my guesses that I had lined up were wrong. Also I think my Batman Returns one is wrong, and I really liked getting that one.

I guess it's good that I sat here for hours and no one made another guess because my next guess would have been wrong. But now I am sure so someone guess already :D .

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg