Guess The Movie

Faux

That one has been bugging me so bad! I kept going back and forth between Serendipity and America's Sweethearts. Was pretty sure it wasn't 1408 or Martian Child.

I don't know why but the first thing I thought was Ice Harvest, and I was about to guess that before I checked it out. Martian Child I was also thinking about but his hair looks more mullety in this screenshot and Martian Child is newer :D .

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That one has been bugging me so bad! I kept going back and forth between Serendipity and America's Sweethearts. Was pretty sure it wasn't 1408 or Martian Child.

I don't remember a devil thing in America's Sweethearts, lol.

Edit: I know two, but I have to wait... -.-

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Can we have a rule amendment? Something like: 3 guesses inbetween or 24 hours since your last guess, whichever is first. So far we haven't had to worry about it but it has slowed down a lot.

Yeah, the game is almost half done. But I'll consider that rule next time I make another contest (which hopefully is near the end of August if I can work to make it "official" with the admins)

that's already been guessed by fg lol.. so i guess you can guess again. its his fault for not putting the pic!

but you can take his other guess if you want... lol

Damn, didn't even realize. :oops: Well if I can change my guess then I'll go with:

58d4703a.png

Captain Ron

EDIT: That's pretty much it for my guesses anyhow, I don't have any idea on the others :( .

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

th_862c1113.png

Since I have no idea, I'll just go with his guess :D That's legal right?

John Tucker Must Die

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

th_ba85f9c9.png

Cocktail (1988)

I thought I'd take another go at this one.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

fg... there's only been 2 guesses since your last. edit that or lose it lol

Oh... I didn't think that post counted since I was responding to someone's message. There was a post before that one and two after, so I thought those counted :cry:

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

eaac1d28.png

Machine Girl

I'm guessing since I didn't put the picture up last time is the reason why I didn't get credit for this one, so I'll do it correctly this time. Plus I don't have any other guesses ready :(

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

eaac18.png

Machine Girl

I'm guessing since I didn't put the picture up last time is the reason why I didn't get credit for this one, so I'll do it correctly this time. Plus I don't have any other guesses ready :(

oh no no no. that was me screwing up, my bad.

it's fine, this won't count to your limit