make 5 times your money

hhankhilll

u need to have finished as a first resort to do this

you will be buying raw bird meat for 17 gp ea at the meat shop between the bank and the energy pool (chargurr) and selling in ge usually at the medium price for roughly 87 gp ea (price fluctuates alot around 87) in oo'glog and you will be using the energizing pool to be able to run for about 10 minutes but you can always go back to the pool to get the energy

ooglog_city.png

tip.it picture ^

money8.jpg

money9.jpg

money3.jpg

as u can see in the mini map the shop is between the bank and the energy pool you will be using

money10.jpg

this took about 5-10 minutes to sell but was the morning of a 3 gp jump so i figured most ppl were buying at the old medium or minimum prices so i put them up for minimum

has been said by Tim_Finch that this method will get 500k gp/hour

i got 338k pure profit doing 50 minutes of buying and 10 minutes of selling you may have better luck doing a full hour of buying and just sellin whenever

you can of course sell at lowest or highest prices but highest prob wont sell fast and lowest should only be used if the medium price doesnt work after a few minutes

the reason these sell so much in ge is because of summoning

raw bird meat is used for spirit terrorbirds

the ge prices are just for today if and probably when they change i will change the prices here

good luck :thumbsup:

null20defsig.jpg

Dk drops: 37 Barrows: 11 Dragon: 33 Visage: 2 Whip: 5 Dark Bow: 1

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few things to add:

-Money/Hour

-Correct your capitalization, punctuation, and spelling (easier to read)

-Make Headlines in a different color (ie; Large font + Red)

-Quest needed to access canifis: Priest in Peril I believe

If you fix all that, 9/10. I might actually use this.

cool_ice77.png

cool_ice77.png

I tested and timed this with the raw bird meat, and was able to come up with just over 500k per hour. excellent way to make money for the average man who's unable to do a lot of God Wars.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

wow thats 8 replies and 260 views more than i expected...glad you all like it thank you serge troy for priest in peril and im gonna try gp/hour today didnt have as much time as i thought i did yesterday :wall: for now ill put up tim finch's 500k for now and if i get different ill change

thx for all the feedback :thumbsup:

EDIT: both raw bird meat and raw beef went up 1 gp in ge today so gp/hour gonna go up

null20defsig.jpg

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

hmmm...well its early in the mornin for the u.s. so that might be a little bit of the problem another part might be more sellers than buyers but dont worry lotta ppl use terrorbirds and they will sell most likely today

EDIT: i took all the raw beef stuff out cause it was just to long and not worth it seein as how hardly anyone uses leeches i also just finished an hour worth of getting raw bird meat

i only actually gathered for 50 minutes and left the other 10 minutes for transportation to ge and for selling

i was surprised to see the medium price was 82 gp ea so i figured alot of ppl would have money up for the minimum or yesterdays medium prices so i put the meat in for minimum and by the end of the extra 10 minutes making it a full hour i had sold all of the birds

i bought a little over 5.6k birds from oo'glog for 95.5k sold 300 for medium price and then the other 5.3k for minimum price for a total of 433.5k and a gp/hour ratio of 338k gp/hour

money10.jpg

you may be able to make more by doin the extra 10 minutes of buying birds and not talkin to friends while buying :wall:

null20defsig.jpg

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

Its at the most 350k per hour, 500k is off. If a lot of people get ahold of this, prices will go down making it even less attractive. D hides are somewhat better money, so I can't really recommend this unless you need to earn 1m quick to start d hides.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

ive known bout this longer than just yesterday but lately ive heard more and more ppl doin as a first resort so they can get this easy money so prices r gonna go down obviously might as well let as many tifers in on it as possible

also never said its better than d hides in fact ive been rangin blacks with addy bolts for cash on the side its just an alternative and u dont have to have many skills to do it

null20defsig.jpg

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

Its at the most 350k per hour, 500k is off. If a lot of people get ahold of this, prices will go down making it even less attractive. D hides are somewhat better money, so I can't really recommend this unless you need to earn 1m quick to start d hides.

I have easily been doing this since summoning came out and 500k is still average now. I used to do it with raw beef, since it sold faster, but now i changed up to raw bird. I don't like raw bird because it costs more, but meh, oh well. I have timed myself, and i make mistakes believe me. I still make 500k and hour, or 450k if i really miss the bank and kind of shoot off to the side.

What quest do you need to do to get into that palce to buy the bird?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

As A First Resort.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

As A First Resort.

thx for that ^^ :thumbsup:

raw bird meat is now 82 gp medium price in ge \' its bout 4.8 x the money u spend buyin from the store now :shock: lol

null20defsig.jpg

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

Sorry, this guide was already posted the day ooglog was added with as a first resort. it was titled "2.1m/hour" and it was 2.1m/hour.

everyone knew it as soon as the guide posted on tif. The price was at 200 each, imagine that. As soon as as a first resort was finished by people, the prices died. I made about 1.5m off it ;].

BLUE DHIDES>RAW BIRD MEAT

nuff said...

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.