make 5 times your money

hhankhilll

ping u gotta do the quest as a first resort

bronze i know ppl have been doin this since ooglog was introduced but alotta ppl still dont know bout it and once again i never said it was as good or anywere close to drags

null20defsig.jpg

Dk drops: 37 Barrows: 11 Dragon: 33 Visage: 2 Whip: 5 Dark Bow: 1

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ i have no idea wat exponentially means and im pretty positive i didnt say it would

if my idea wat expo watever means is right then buyin something for 17 gp and selling for around 89 gp is purdy good tbh

null20defsig.jpg

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

Thread name: "make 5 times your money"

This method has nothing to do with actually multiplying your actual number of GP. Exponentially increasing your money would be to take a starting amount and multiply it upon itself. Now, this is not to say that it doesn't take the money you invested in the bird meat and multiplied it by 5. Which it does. I just don't find it clear enough on how you arrived at this explanation. (17x5=85) What you could do is: 1) Make the name more clear by mentioning what the guide is actually about 2) Add in the information about how it takes the money you invested in the bird meat and multiplies it by 5 when you sell it in the actual guide itself 3) Once you have completed step 2, make sure it is clear about how your money is increased. I.E: Don't just say: "17 gp turns in to 85gp!" Say something more along these lines: "Using this method would take the money you invested in the bird meat, which is only 17gp each, and turn it into about 5 times that amount!"

Both of my posts were purely constructive criticism and I am only offering my advice to you in order to make this a better guide.

BLUE DHIDES>RAW BIRD MEAT

nuff said...

lol y dont u go buy 1m blue d hides and tan them, then try to sell them lol. look on the forums, nobody buys them. but this is a really good guide i bought like 6k last night and sold for the max on ge immediatel (87 gp ea)

u can prob make a lot of money per hour i would say, 400-450k per hour maybe, the thing is its almost impossible for me to do this for and hour, and u only make 130 gp off of each green d hide now too

you can also buy raw chicken in canafis, 8 gp ea, the price is around 68-77 I did for maybe 8-12 minutes bought around 600 for 4.8k and sold maybe 45k. This is good cash to be honest.

Halo3Example.jpg

I_tuna69_I.png

"While traveling you find someone in need, help them on their journey, you will be a better man for it, and that much closer to your destination."

-Chinese Proverb

Sorry, this guide was already posted the day ooglog was added with as a first resort. it was titled "2.1m/hour" and it was 2.1m/hour.

Its at the most 350k per hour, 500k is off. If a lot of people get ahold of this, prices will go down making it even less attractive. D hides are somewhat better money, so I can't really recommend this unless you need to earn 1m quick to start d hides.

everyone knew it as soon as the guide posted on tif. The price was at 200 each, imagine that. As soon as as a first resort was finished by people, the prices died. I made about 1.5m off it ;].

BLUE DHIDES>RAW BIRD MEAT

nuff said...

:shame: #-o #-o what was the use for bird meat when summoning wasnt out yet?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

AWESOME Guide! All I got to say I made over 1mil off it and I'm still doing it...

10/10

TY! =D>

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

wow thx and ur welcome :thumbsup:

i totally just realised last night as i was buyin bird meat for summoning that u can buy raw beef at the same store in oo'glog for 8 gp ea they sell in ge for around 70 gp ea right now (raw beef is used to make bloated leeches) but in the past when i tried sellin beef it didnt always sell at med price or took a while to sell where as bird meat will sell alot faster but will not be as much profit so you can try either one and determine for urself which to do ;)

null20defsig.jpg

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

Ever tried raw rabbit? Works well.

Bird meats were more profit last time I checked both shop and GE prices (prices may have changed since). If many people start doing bird meats, rabbits may also work for about the same profit (smaller demand as not many people have 92 summoning, and those who do will often skip wolpertingers because of half the pouches per trip). [Just ask me how annoying it is to make 2.2m exp worth of wolpertingers]

2496 Completionist

ever tried makin an amazing summon guide? thx to u im 75 summon and havent spent 800bil on it lol =D>

no havent tried that idk if i will or not im very tired of oo'glog lol

null20defsig.jpg

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

Bird meats were more profit last time I checked both shop and GE prices (prices may have changed since). If many people start doing bird meats, rabbits may also work for about the same profit (smaller demand as not many people have 92 summoning, and those who do will often skip wolpertingers because of half the pouches per trip). [Just ask me how annoying it is to make 2.2m exp worth of wolpertingers]

Sorry for being off topic, but 2.2 million xp isn't much as you can easily gain over 600k xp normally, 300k with wolpers... Not much of a difference, and saves time. Getting all those extra charms, and paying alot more for the seconds makes up for it.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Great guide I think that I'll try it out. =D>

One problem though is that I'm not high enough to do "as a first resort", so can I just buy from Canifis instead?

lord_gavin07.png

I wish i could do the 99 range emote, but sadly not yet. It is one of my goals though.

Dragon Drops: 0

Barrows Drops: 0

God Wars Drops: 0

guys, do you need 48 hunt to start the quest?

sry it took so long but idk if u need it or not it sounds like you do though #-o

Great guide I think that I'll try it out.

One problem though is that I'm not high enough to do "as a first resort", so can I just buy from Canifis instead?

ty and u cant buy raw bird meat in canifis but u can buy raw meat there which would b more profit but wont sell as quickly idk if its because not alot of ppl use bloated leeches or if its cause of the lower lvl players killin cows by the gnomecopters and sellin beef in ge

null20defsig.jpg

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg