Poisoning Glitch?

MegaIfirit

Alright, I'll try to explain this the best way I can... I decided to do summoning about a week ago, so I went to Nardah to kill some Desert Goats for their horns, to grind them up, and to use as a 2nd summoning ingredient for Smoke Devils.

Anyways, I wore my void ranger outfit, ranger boots, archer ring, fury amulet, Unholy Book, Ava's Accumulator, and 2K Iron Knives.

Well I started getting horns and everything was going fine, but all of a sudden the goat takes 2 poison damage. So I look at my iron knives, and they are just normal ones, NOT Iron Knives (p) but just Iron Knives. So this happened 3 times on the goats, on different goats, and I'm wondering if this is a bug.

It also happened yesterday at Abyssal Leeches while I was getting Pouches for RuneCrafting. Just the same situation, same gear, and iron knives.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is this a bug? I've sent it to JaGeX but it still happened yesterday. I'm wondering if they're allergic to iron or something? :lol:

Mega_ifirit.png

mega_ifirit.png

99/99 Prayer

99/99 Fletching

92/99 Ranged

It seems that RuneScape's air is getting polluted... :shock:

I've never faced a thing like this.. You should do a bug report, if you haven't already done one.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

It HAS TO be a bug, since iron knives can't be poisoned anyway...only daggers, spears, arrows, and darts can be poisoned, outside of quest items.

When I get kill count at avansies for arma, my dragon darts poison them with a 2 also. And my friend addy javs did the same.

Definitely a glitch, but doesn't hurt anything.

i had the same thing happen to me with hellhounds awhile ago. search hellhounds or glitch in help and advice forum and you might be able to find my thread

Nagrom_17.png

Doing random stuff on runescape. Always happy to have a random conversation, just pm me.

It looks like a puke covered dragon face that is screaming
Thanks Unoalexi for my awesome avatar!

Zaaps, you're wrong. Knives of any kind CAN be posioned. Go search Iron knives (p) or something.

Since he wasn't using poisoned knives, it's gotta be all that smoke coming from the Polinivch wells. :lol:

Need a new signature....perhaps...

Zaaps, you're wrong. Knives of any kind CAN be posioned. Go search Iron knives (p) or something.

Since he wasn't using poisoned knives, it's gotta be all that smoke coming from the Polinivch wells. :lol:

Perhaps it's lung cancer? And Jagex were too lazy to make a special colour for it...

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

Perhaps it's lung cancer? And Jagex were too lazy to make a special colour for it...

Lung cancer damage splats? Now that would be something to see.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Smoking Kills, now introduces a new form of mustard gas. You must now wear a gas mask, available at all general stores for 50k, to survive the desert and random places selected by random people. -.-

Great, more annoyances and stores trying to rip people off.

Need a new signature....perhaps...