Clan Chat Spammers

PastyGangsta

Im so tired of having people spam the BSC clan chat. :wall: What the hell is the point? Yes, your from lightning and you think its better, BIG FREAKING DEAL! People in BSC think lightning-users are morons, but you dont see us spamming like daily! If youve got a problem, find some other way to deal with it, STOP SPAMMING!

:evil:

Alright Im done.

Pasty.png

Are you blaming lightning users? You're far from correct. The spammers that spam both lightning and BSC are not from lightning in any way. In no way are the spammers on our side.

Yes, chat spammers are annoying and I wish jagex would make a better way to get rid of them.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Bleh, the bsc admins kick you for anything even if you didn't break a rule, yet, they have a hard time catch the spammers :thumbdown: :evil: :| :wall:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

The mods in BSC don't kick without a reason. Also, people from lightning like Nova Blastt keep spamming us. Unless BSC and Lightning join together and spam Sal's and Zybez's chats. And last night was crazy eh Pastry?

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Me and A Local Guy already spoke about users of BSC/Lightning spamming each other. If you are spamming BSC then you are not welcome in Lightning, and it applys the same for BSC spamming Lightning. If you have any problems with Lightning users, feel free to PM me.

Plastic Poet.

Plastic+Poet.png

It's normally some jerk from neither clan trying to cause arguments. Which they have clearly succeeded at, rants like this will only encourage them.

I still think they should introduce a 10 second delay between speaking and leaving the chat, giving the mods more time to kick..

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

thank god i don't ever visit those chats anymore. :lol: you can try advertising your own and grab a few fellow tipiters to join in. possibly, you can start your own tipit unofficial chat.

Yeah, because we're all out to get each other.

Face it, they just want to cause mass spam wars between the clan chats.

Hell, we once had the same person spamming both Lightning and another fansites claiming to be from either one depending on which chat.

Face it, you just take their word for it, a child of 5 could see through what they are doing...

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

One thing grabbed my attention which makes you invalid.

People in BSC think lightning-users are morons

Wow! You are an idiot because you post in X clanchat rather than Y! Good job making yourself look like an [wagon].

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

Every popular chat is going to have spammers, its kind of inevtiable with the amount of idiots there are on runescape. Compared to this time last year its a lot better though.

LOL. Clan Chat came out on August 6th.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I don't think he meant EXACTLY one year ago. He meant 2007 in general -.-

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Anyone can say that (s)he is from Lightning chat and make Lightning chat look idiotic and stupid.

Lightning chat suffers from spammers too, so don't think that Blogschatters are the only ones who receive spam.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png