Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Any RSC players moved on?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

M_A_L_T_A
[ Display Name History ]

M_A_L_T_A

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 60 posts
Dunno if anyone remembers me.

name was Playa--2c & M A L T A. Used to pk a lot on RSC. I made M A L T A A for the first few months of 3d and got over it coz it was gay.

I'm now playing WoW on the oceanic server of Jubei'Thos. I'm an Undead Warlock. My name is Unlockedd, hit me up if you happen to play it. I'd love to have a nostalgic chat about RSC.

Peace.

Also be interested in what other online games others have switched to now?

Gamerr
[ Display Name History ]

Gamerr

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,327 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
I do remember you, on my pker (dittos) I believe we used to PK. Weren't you a monk pure around level 63?

Anyway, I have not really played another game since RS (an RPG I mean), now I'm trying WoW but it is boring as hell.

I still miss RS-classic, especially the PK-ing. But it's all in the past.

Posted Image

M_A_L_T_A
[ Display Name History ]

M_A_L_T_A

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 60 posts
Haha, i remember Dittos. You were an addy pure weren't you? Yeah i was lvl 62 i think when i stopped playing.

Dude don't let leveling deter you from WoW. The game begins once you hit 70.

Good to see an old face around! :D

Kiddofwis
[ Display Name History ]

Kiddofwis

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,040 posts
I rather play on twinks then on my 70s on wow:/
Meeturpker
99 hp before you

Gamerr
[ Display Name History ]

Gamerr

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,327 posts

Haha, i remember Dittos. You were an addy pure weren't you? Yeah i was lvl 62 i think when i stopped playing.

Dude don't let leveling deter you from WoW. The game begins once you hit 70.

Good to see an old face around! :D

Yeah addy pure.

As for WoW, it's prolly interesting but I cannot do it anymore to get to lvl 70 and need a month of boredom before I can have fun. So I dno wheter I'll ever going to play it.

Posted Image

gator387
[ Display Name History ]

gator387

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 3 posts

name was Playa--2c & M A L T A. Used to pk a lot on RSC. I made M A L T A A for the first few months of 3d and got over it coz it was gay.

I'm now playing WoW on the oceanic server of Jubei'Thos. I'm an Undead Warlock. My name is Unlockedd, hit me up if you happen to play it. I'd love to have a nostalgic chat about RSC.

Peace.

I'm in the same boat. I played RSC for about 5 years and havn't been on in awhile. I actually came across a game very similar to RSC (called "awplanet" Another World) in the past week. It looks like the programmer is Dutch, due to the Dutch and English language options. Chickens have 3 hp, there is fishing, cooking, mining, herblaw, crafting, pking areas, bronze armor, iron armor, similar skills, similar graphics, similar leveling time to RSC, and FTP. The buildings arn't medevil, but pking in the dungeons makes me feel like im back in ftp rsc.

My name on there is xgatorx if anyone is interested in talking.

FooK-A-Ji
[ Display Name History ]

FooK-A-Ji

The One And Only

• Members
  • 2,973 posts
  • RSN:FooK A Ji
  • RSN2:Flyingtoilet

Peace.

I'm in the same boat. I played RSC for about 5 years and havn't been on in awhile. I actually came across a game very similar to RSC (called "awplanet" Another World) in the past week. It looks like the programmer is Dutch, due to the Dutch and English language options. Chickens have 3 hp, there is fishing, cooking, mining, herblaw, crafting, pking areas, bronze armor, iron armor, similar skills, similar graphics, similar leveling time to RSC, and FTP. The buildings arn't medevil, but pking in the dungeons makes me feel like im back in ftp rsc.

My name on there is xgatorx if anyone is interested in talking.

lol i remember when aw came out, its a russian game. alot of rs players migrated, than came back. it looks nice on the outside but sux when u learn the game..

Ferveo
[ Display Name History ]

Ferveo

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 29 posts
Although i'm back to playing RS now i switched to a game called MU-online in 2004 when RS2 was released.

RSC still was one of my best rpg experiences.

FeaRTeHNinjA
[ Display Name History ]

FeaRTeHNinjA

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 4 posts
Yeah I remember you :)

And I've sorta moved on. Went to WoW for a while, then came back after finnished getting full t6. Tehfear on mal'ganis if anyone plays

@Dan3HitU
[ Display Name History ]

@Dan3HitU

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,304 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:3___Hit___U
  • RSN '07:3___Hit___U
Me and B O N E Z play RS2, I know it isn't moving on but it's a different game kind of lol.

Thugpimp1
[ Display Name History ]

Thugpimp1

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 99 posts
I was on halo 2 busting up on pros... But halo 3 made me feel as rs2 made me feel the same as when I was on runescape.

Fable 2 will be sick, because it reminds me of rsc. Pick that game up inless your amish.
I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.

FooK-A-Ji
[ Display Name History ]

FooK-A-Ji

The One And Only

• Members
  • 2,973 posts
if im amish im not going to be reading this anyway, as i will be busy in the barn milking stuff

Thugpimp1
[ Display Name History ]

Thugpimp1

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 99 posts

if im amish im not going to be reading this anyway, as i will be busy in the barn milking stuff

Yeah but you know amish would be awesome smithers and stuff... They are good at that kinda stuff.. if they played
I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.

FooK-A-Ji
[ Display Name History ]

FooK-A-Ji

The One And Only

• Members
  • 2,973 posts

Yeah but you know amish would be awesome smithers and stuff... They are good at that kinda stuff.. if they played

i was thinking more along the lines of prayer lol

Thugpimp1
[ Display Name History ]

Thugpimp1

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 99 posts
Na man you got it all wrong.. prayer would obviously be afghans and such, but amish are good crafters, smithers, miners things with their hands. Come on, I live in a state where I have to pass those horse and buggys daily... but boy do they have a bargain on hay!

Nanoha_Takamachi
[ Display Name History ]

Nanoha_Takamachi

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 98 posts

RSC still was one of my best rpg experiences.

Qftmft! Same here.

Lol, i used to play Mu back then too. Kinda lame.

Nah! i don't really play rs these days. i'm getting old now :cry:

Time to move on in life i guess...

wire
[ Display Name History ]

wire

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 196 posts

I was on halo 2 busting up on pros... But halo 3 made me feel as rs2 made me feel the same as when I was on runescape.

Fable 2 will be sick, because it reminds me of rsc. Pick that game up inless your amish.

When does fable 2 come out? And add me on halo 3, gamertag is dmhh. I'm Dustin (dsm). Gamertag is dmhh in case that confused you lol.

(I can't get past level 35.)

Wasn't this kind of topic considered old 4 years ago? I think everyone's moved on except 3 hit you who showed up that last month of rs before rs2 came.

Thugpimp1
[ Display Name History ]

Thugpimp1

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 99 posts
alright i'm Kylewrestles157

I haven't been on it in a while, but i'm sure I can pull out some head shots for ya lol

D3xiong_1989
[ Display Name History ]

D3xiong_1989

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 37 posts
Yes i did :D

Glad to see some oldies around still.

Misses RSC pking so much :lol:

homi4321
[ Display Name History ]

homi4321