new thread-read last post-lock

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice drops guys!! Darn you all and your rex luck. Im on 5 dry trips =( Never had a drop from Rex.

And bflitny1, it's not about having the drops be recent, but the item is the whole fun of the race. As Alpha said, if Great one decides to accept it, it's up to him, but the whole point of that race is that feather. As annoying as it is to get a drop and not have the item, it's kinda funny too. Just means you'll have to get the drop again. One inventory spot is not going to make a difference. I've solo maged rex, solo'd kq, solo'd CE, even solo bandos with the item in my inventory. Everyone in our race has done it. It makes it interesting.

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

And bflitny1, it's not about having the drops be recent, but the item is the whole fun of the race. As Alpha said, if Great one decides to accept it, it's up to him, but the whole point of that race is that feather. As annoying as it is to get a drop and not have the item, it's kinda funny too. Just means you'll have to get the drop again. One inventory spot is not going to make a difference. I've solo maged rex, solo'd kq, solo'd CE, even solo bandos with the item in my inventory. Everyone in our race has done it. It makes it interesting.

Yeah it's up to great one, I know I'll just get frustrated a lot forgetting the feather and losing the invent space. Which is why I don't wanna do it. TBH I've already forgotten to screeny one drop, I just don't usually think about it, which is why I know I'll get frustrated lol. Still I like being competitive so I want to race :P

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

i got these 2 from same task.

mystichatgoldny3.png

then when i had about 10 or so left i get this...

basiliskheadzd6.png

i saw on floor and thought it looked a bit like a robe bottom, so picked up and realised it wasnt lol.

Anway off to get them stuffed ( used ring of slayer) and thought id kill a few hands for a stuffable hand and within 8 kills BAM

crawlinghandqr5.png

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Got a Basilisk task. About 60 kills in I see that I don't have the feather. I kill one more without feather and BOOM, Mystic hat :wall: :wall: :lol: :x :shame: #-o *lots of more anoyyed faces*

Thewizard713.png

[99 Cooking][99 Magic][99 Fletching][99 Range]

DK drops: Berserker:15/Axe:30/ Warrior:14/Archers:15/ Seers:10/ Mud:6/ Total:90

GWD Drops: (Bandos: 1x Hilt, 1x BCP, 2x boots)

You are so pwnage Shadow :wall:

And got a black mystic bottom, but once again, forgot feather :wall: :wall: :evil:

Thewizard713.png

[99 Cooking][99 Magic][99 Fletching][99 Range]

DK drops: Berserker:15/Axe:30/ Warrior:14/Archers:15/ Seers:10/ Mud:6/ Total:90

GWD Drops: (Bandos: 1x Hilt, 1x BCP, 2x boots)

Greatone... I'm going on holiday on Sunday, and I don't know if I'll be playing at all when I get back, so you can give my spot to someone else.

Pity...had some nice drops already (2 x whip, d skirt, 2 x g mauls, mystic top, 2 x d boots and d chain from dusties!!! ).

GL to the rest of yaz!

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

[hide=]Dagannoth King items:2[/hide]

Beserker Ring

berserkerfl0.png

Warrior Ring

Kinda lost pic of it, but heres a pic of both, if it doesn't count, i'll get another =)

warrior2er0.png

Archers Ring

Seers Ring

Seercull Bow

Mud Staff

Dragon Axe

Farseer Helm

Archers Helm

Warrior Helm

Berserker Helm

triplewich-sighd.jpg

Sig made by Dragon100177/Hatebringer.

Triplewich's Blog

Solo Drops: Saradomin Hilt: 1xBando Hilt:1x Bando Tasset:2x Bando Plate:1x Godsword Shards:3x Saradomin Sword:5x

Team Drops(CS): 1x Saradomin Hilt: 2x Saradomin Sword

Team Drops(LS): 1x Saradomin Hilt

Metal Dragon Maging/Ranging/Meleeing Guide by Triplewich

11,026th to 99 mage!!!51,536 to 99 Str!!!30,960 to 99 Range!!!47,435 to 99 HP!!!2,048 to 99 COnstruction!!!72,957 to 99 Att!!!

If you'll have me, i'll join.

Only 80 slayer so I am can't kill dark beasts (maybe the Abyssal demon's/Spirit Mages with pies :pray: ), so as you mentioned, going for 45-50+ or so sounds reasonable ::'

Time to go start slayering the evil fiends that are hoarding the special items ;)

ydrasil.png

drop numero uno :thumbsup:

kqhead2.png

would have liked one of its other drops though lol. this is head number 2. now i just need to get a second kbd head(s)

how do u take pictures of u in rs?

Press the "print Screen" key. If you have capture software such as Gadwin installed, this will go directly saved to a desyination folder, if not, you can press PS then Paste the picture into paint and save where you like.

Or you could use software such as swiftkit to play RS, and when you press F12 or PS, a snapshot is sent straight to the desktop :)