Why Jagex...why?

Mouseball11

In the al-kharid mine they moved the iron ores around so now its harder to powermine! :( . My plans are to powermine to 99 (currently 88). And now that 3 iron ore place is gone!!!!. I now have to walk to get to one of them. And this is seriously going to slow me down in my quest. Darn you jagex..why? just why?

GongFLOW.png

Hmm my membership is going to run out soon so I was considering power mining there if I ever felt like playing, but it looks like that isn't going to be happening. I don't see why they'd do this, IMO mining (or, at least levels way above coal) is one of the least useful skills at this point so I don't see the logic in removing the second-best place in the game to train it. It's not like people are all rushing out to powermine, and although the spot gave good exp for mining, it was still only like 40k an hour if I remember correctly (ie. it wasn't an overpowered spot or anything).

If you're p2p, did you check the mine east of Ardougne? There are (were?) three rocks there that have (had?) the same configuration as the ones at the Al-Kharid did.

nah im not a memb, never really wanted to be as I really like mining and just didnt want to pay for a skill that I could just do for free until I get to 99. This really angers me, dont they know that players like me rely on this spot?

GongFLOW.png

"Why Jagex...why?"

Money.

They removed a rock because of money?

Seriously, where the hell does that make sense at all?

Because now that the free players don't have a powermining spot, they will want to get a paid membership so they can raise their mining.

Not gonna be a mass calling, but it will net them a few memberships...

Goten6456.png

Now, most of us dont have a problem with distinguishing RS from reality, and we all know that if you hit someone with an axe in real life they dont drop 3gp and some bones then respawn a few seconds later.

"Why Jagex...why?"

Money.

They removed a rock because of money?

Seriously, where the hell does that make sense at all?

Because now that the free players don't have a powermining spot, they will want to get a paid membership so they can raise their mining.

Not gonna be a mass calling, but it will net them a few memberships...

Or maybe they want things to be more equal? Graphic update lets them re-visit alot of places and just group the changes under the "graphics update" update. Didnt you see the thing about chinning?

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

I'm glad it doesn't overly effect me (I mine my ores in the dwarven mines and bank them in falador) the nerfing kinda scares me - I could be next! but I still prefer mining to be a difficult skill, it adds prestige to it and makes what I'm doing worth it. I just hope less people come to where I mine now :uhh:.

dilo_1_2.png

It's what I do

6968.png