The strange voices in the ruins

frogspoons

i don't think that the devourer have to do with this subject... i think more of a demon's work and normaly when a demon kill you your spirit remain on the world and suffer and i think still it's the work of the demon k'ril tsutsaroth or some other demon a new force a new power a new zamorakian demon... hmm i olso think the ghosts are not in this world but in a other demension and i think the fairy rings have olso a thing to do with it to go to the other demension and sooner or later you have to safe them i think...
i gues i was kinda close not???

i seee yooouuuuu! now it's time to kill yooouuuuu!

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an idea i got after reading this thread and Cavi's about the ore in the mourners hideout:

So there are winged creatures' skeletons up there? Maybe they are vyrewatchs(i think that's what they're called). After reading several pages back about creatures that eat souls, it said that wraiths and vampires would, so i think that makes sense. Then since there is that odd ore in the mourners place, the elves and vyrewatchs probably have some sort of contact. These together add up to equal...the final quests of the Mourning's End series and the Vyrewatch series. Or maybe they will just link together and have more sequels? Maybe the elves and vyrewatchs are teaming together to summon Zamorak, but first must conquer the wilderness(Zamorak's realm).This account is pretty low lvled so i cant follow up any of my random thoughts...but if any one else can or wants to, it'd be great.

Edit: Fixed the names of the vyrewatches. :oops: :oops:

Here's an idea i got after reading this thread and Cavi's about the ore in the mourners hideout:

So there are winged creatures' skeletons up there? Maybe they are vyrewatchs(i think that's what they're called). After reading several pages back about creatures that eat souls, it said that wraiths and vampires would, so i think that makes sense. Then since there is that odd ore in the mourners place, the elves and vyrewatchs probably have some sort of contact. These together add up to equal...the final quests of the Mourning's End series and the Vyrewatch series. Or maybe they will just link together and have more sequels? Maybe the elves and vyrewatchs are teaming together to summon Zamorak, but first must conquer the wilderness(Zamorak's realm).This account is pretty low lvled so i cant follow up any of my random thoughts...but if any one else can or wants to, it'd be great.

Edit: Fixed the names of the vyrewatches. :oops: :oops:

Well that would make sense, except the trouble is we already know that Vyrewatches don't have skeletons. Their corpses are more like dried husks. And all the other vampires (and vampyres) we've killed don't even drop bones--just vampire dust. So I don't think that's it.

Btw the wildy isn't really Zamorak's realm. Before it was destroyed in the God Wars it was the realm of Zaros. The Ancient Magicks can still teleport us to what's left of what used to be his 8 great strongholds, none of which still stand: Padewwa, Senntisten, Kharyrll, Lassar, Dareeyak, Carralangar, Annakarl, and Ghorrock. The latter half of those, as you may know, are located in what is now the Wilderness. Unfortunately for us researchers here, the Ruins we're talking about are so far untraceable to Zaros. (Not to be confused with the other ruins west of the Bandit's Camp, which used to be Dareeyak.)

The ruins with the voices are just located in what was once Zaros' realm. It could of been a small village of his that was taken out during the God Wars or some random people that lived there and got caught up in the mess of things. Either way, that location seems to not have been important to Zaros as there is no teleport there. Bit of back history for you all:

Zarosian Empire at its peak, consisted of today's Wilderness, Northern Misthalin, Northern Asgarnia and Northern Morytania. Its southern reaches were coast of a southern sea.

During the God Wars, the followers of Zaros struggle against the fury of the other gods that all fight for control over the Zarosian empire, the Zarosians are forced to flee into the desert and live as bandits.

Originally Zaros was worshiped by an unknown empire in the north east of RuneScape and the city of Uzer, however the empire has been destroyed by Zamorak and Saradomin while Uzer was destroyed by Thammaron, one of Zamorak's generals. Most traces of the Zaros religion, such as altars and temples, have been destroyed by Saradomin and Zamorak, however there are two known altars remaining: one underneath the Digsite and another in Azzanadra's temple. On the Ancient Spellbook, 4 teleports that lead to different levels of the Wilderness are also destroyed grounds of Zarosian worship, Carrallangar, Ghorrock, Annakarl and Dareeyak. The other teleports, Ice Mountain (Lassar), Canifis Pub (Kharyrll) and Edgeville (Paddewwa) were important military and defence fortresses, but the Digsite is referred to ancient name as Senntisten, which was also the largest Zarosian city. Azzanadra and Akthanakos are the only current non-player character worshippers of Zaros. It is also rumoured that Sliske also supports Zaros, but that hasn't been confirmed.

On the subject of Sliske, he mentions to the Barrows Brothers that because he provided them with their powerful weapons and armor, after a while, they will have to serve him and his God, the Empty Lord. The Empty Lord is a term that is sometimes used to refer to Zaros. This is why it is believed that Sliske is a follower of Zaros.

Tip.it's official Ninja

[hide=Grand Exchange Trapdoor]

They appear in the chatbox, but are you sure your in the right place?

I really hope this isn't a teaser, i know how long jagex takes to introduce things from teasers

*cough* Grand Exchange trapdoor *cough*

I bet it's just a decoration to the graveyard.

*cough* The eastern lands, the elf city *cough* Been way longer than GE trapdoor *cough*

[/hide]

The trapdoor is to the Bandit's camp that you need to go to during What Lies Below quest. :wall:

a1d50c4e9b.png

269 QP | All Stats 60+ (except Summoning) | Barrows Drops: 8 | Dragon Drops: 1

Hey, very interesting stuff... but didn't jagex say in the BTS July there would be a wilderness quest "A first for RuneScape? Maybe this has something to do with that?

That's probably the best guess. We only see the words in the textbox. For all we know it could be the little girl that the BTS talks about as said before.

I was really hoping for a miniquest with another ghostly robes/shadow sword as a reward. Tbh, this quest sounds like another one of those quests that you do within 20 minutes and forget by the next day. I really hope I'm wrong.

a1d50c4e9b.png

269 QP | All Stats 60+ (except Summoning) | Barrows Drops: 8 | Dragon Drops: 1

The trapdoor is to the Bandit's camp that you need to go to during What Lies Below quest. :wall:

That is not true, The Bandit's Camp is located across the river from Edgeville, just south of Lucien's house. I just recently did the quest, and recall going there.

The trapdoor in the Grand Exchange still has no use at all.

qoipgj.jpg

Maybe the elves and vyrewatchs are teaming together to summon Zamorak, but first must conquer the wilderness(Zamorak's realm)

I would like to point out that, unless it is proved in mourning's end part II, at the very end, which I have not finished(though I am mostly done) the elves are NOT summoning Zamorak, unless Zamorak is "the Dark Lord"

That's my favorite quest series lol <3:

edit:I thank I'ma go finish the quest when I go to recharge my crystal bow next time \'

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Well I don't know if he has always been here or not,just noticed him after I finished Drunken Dwarf quest,I really don't recalling him seeing him while doing the quest either,only after?Anyways the beast? Tried talking to it with cat out,catspeak amulet,amulet of ghostspeak same conversation.

Convo starts off

Me:Hello cat.

The-Beast:`The cat glowers back at you.

Me:Friendly aren't you?

thebeastbm9.jpg

thebeastbm9.f40092982c.jpg

87008025yb5.jpg

87008025yb5.79ebb6938d.jpg

29688793op8.jpg

29688793op8.76e52a88da.jpg

Forgive me if he was always there :?

You can't. Please stop spamming my thread.

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.