The strange voices in the ruins

frogspoons

maybe it will come out and the same time of behind the scence in july? ohh anyone wanna go exploring i really wanna crack this

yes mate i wanna explore let's do this right away. still 4 eyes are still bether then 2 and 2 body's are bether then 1... somthimes...

i seee yooouuuuu! now it's time to kill yooouuuuu!

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These looming forsaken are one of the great dangers of the Wilderness; although by no means are they the foulest beast you might encounter. Curving scimitar-like claws and thick hides of pure evil make them a strong adversary for those who do not dabble in the magical arts, while a hunger for new souls makes them an unlikely foe to be bypassed with a well-timed sprint.

About greater demons from the kb.

It says they hunger for souls.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

These looming forsaken are one of the great dangers of the Wilderness; although by no means are they the foulest beast you might encounter. Curving scimitar-like claws and thick hides of pure evil make them a strong adversary for those who do not dabble in the magical arts, while a hunger for new souls makes them an unlikely foe to be bypassed with a well-timed sprint.

as awesome as this sounds,that is abit over thee topp.But nicee find.:D

Escaping_3ly.png

as awesome as this sounds,that is abit over thee topp.But nicee find.:D

how is it over the top :o ?

tifsbti6oi.gif

maybe there were like a million kbds? :ohnoes:

it happened again with the ork....[Caution: Executable File]pt it said it would get it's revenge... ::' if it tries ill own it...again!

This seems interesting. Did orks ever usually say this before HD Beta

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

This is probably a stupid question but are the voices at the graveyard in the level 20 wild, the ruins north of the graveyard, or am I completly off?

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

North of graveyard-ruins.

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

Well i have some info that you may think its interesting, just a little tip.

I dont know if someone said this before this but you cant hear the "Wooo..woo.." (without ghostpeaker ammy) and the "voices" (wearing it) in F2p. I went there today and confirmed it.

Maybe this is not very important but its for the ones that say this is just to make the Wild spooky or to scare ppl. Why would they put the voices only in P2p for that purpose? Obviously there is something behind this... :ohnoes:

So this indicates (at least for me) its gonna be part of a quest or mini-quest. :thumbsup:

One question? When the Shadow Sword Mini-quest appeared, how did player find out you had to wear the ring of visibility and talk to the General*put here name*? Did Jagex say it in the BtS?

signaturews1.png

Proud owner of a Questcape

A page or a few pages back, someone mentioned energy vampires, feeding on souls.

I might have a picture to support that theory! :mrgreen:

It might also be a Dragon kin. (The creatures Bob, in his human form, fought in a cut scene from the Tail of two cats quest.)

I also think that the 3 headed skeletons might be ancient spiders since there are spiders there now. :lol:

lookattheskeletonfh6.png

Double post...

One question? When the Shadow Sword Mini-quest appeared, how did player find out you had to wear the ring of visibility and talk to the General*put here name*? Did Jagex say it in the BtS?

I cant exactly remember but i think they released it in the beginning of the month and said it had been added later. :-k

Il go sniff around the old news archive. :P

Based on past posts, I think my idea of energy vampires are the most likely. The winged creatures could be vampires the villagers actually killed. However, it is odd that Greater Demons "hunger for new souls", according to the official RS guide. It might be a super-powerful demon then.

Forum readers don't seem to understand Occam's razor very well, though. I'm wondering why people are trying throwing mud pies and playing lyres when I said those things probably wouldn't work. (Thanks for trying, though. You still closed up viable options) Why not try the skull scepter idea first, which seems more likely to work?

I sniffed around on the rsof thread and found someone with an interesting theory.

this is very farfetched but...try searching crandor. the "beast" can be a dragon, like elvrags "mommy" as mentioned by a j-mod. which also ties in the rs banner (the one with the weird staff and cape). well on his cape there aer two v symbols which i also researched a bit, it appears to be a combination of turbulance and movement, and also an alchemic symbol meaning turn to a liquid, so it is quite easily be seafarring, especially...since the man appears to be on a ship (the post hs is on). so yeah, a bit odd but searching crandor may yield a few results, even if it does not, after searching crandor perhaps the ghost may say a few things...has anyone tried bringing a different animal along besides "cat"?

There was also remains of a demon in the northern part of the ruins.

the three headed beast is a generic skeleton, just not as common as some others. They are all over the wilderness, and it looks really wimpy, just a little torso with puny legs and three heads.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Hmm...interesting. Possibly a sequel to the ghostly robes and shadow sword miniquests.

Head to the ruins in wildy, I must!

*Grabs green lightsaber*

Pretty much done with rs now

Well probably the reason why people can't find out anything more about this is because Jagex hasn't encoded step 2? In my opinion, this is just a teaser for a future update. So like no matter how much you dig/talk to someone, nothing will happen.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

this is just a little hopeful craZY PLAN BECAUSE IM HARDCORE F2P BUT IT MIGHT JUST HELP YOU P2P OUT IM NOT TOO FIMILIARY WITH P2P QUEEST BUT THINK ABOUT THIS

WHAT ABOUT SHADOW ROBES DROPPED BY SHADES!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE OF ALMOST NO USE FOR BOTH P2P AND F2P SO HERES SOMETHING TO TRY SHADE ROBES AMMY OF GHOST SPEAK AND SKULL SCEPTRE.... ANYWAYS JUST SAYING THIS MIGHT BE A WAY FOR JAGEX TO MAKE GHOSTLY ROBES USEFUL

HOPE F2P :pray: :pray: :pray: OR IF P2P THEN STILL NICE #-o #-o #-o

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

I hope the July BTS sheds some light on this :pray: Reading all the posts on this thread and the RSOF all end up to dead ends :x

Proud Fire Cape Owner March 9, 2007

Owner of 2/24 Capes of Achievement

Planet__X.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, then throw it in their faces and ask for the oranges you originally asked for.

I think the problem is the assumption that this is the direct start of something. Imagine if you will this just being the key that allows you to start something else, elsewhere.

For example after hearing the voices for yourself, your character now has something to mention while talking to a completely, or seemingly-unrelated NPC nowhere near the graveyard, only then to start a related miniquest...

Regardless of if that is the case or not, I find it very interesting to read and contemplate about, so I do hope you continue. I however am off to collect some sleep.

The world will remember 9/11. The rants forum will remember 1/15.

Refering entirely of course to the runescape website's public rants forum. ~ÃÆÃâÃâ¹Ãâbligatto