Firelighters

Dire_Wolf

When you do clues you get firelighters, in diffrent colours. White, Blue, Red, Green and Purple...

I find it a bit weird that these are in the game, when most people want to drop them...

Let's face it...

It is good, but only for "parties", now for someone who don't party i dont see the point in it.

Do you think these would ever be useful in anyway, or if Jagex is planning to use these in future updates?

Discuess

I used them once when tip.it was gonna have a massive Castle Wars against another RS-community. Looked kinda nice, actually. Seen them used in a wedding once too and it really made a nice atmosphere.

Maybe if they were rarer, they would be more cool?

Owner of Quest Cape since 11/9/2007 23:30! Working my butt off to get it back.

lemurian04.png

I used them once when tip.it was gonna have a massive Castle Wars against another RS-community. Looked kinda nice, actually. Seen them used in a wedding once too and it really made a nice atmosphere.

Maybe if they were rarer, they would be more cool?

It does make a nice atmosphere, but Runescape is not just all about "Party" and "Weddings"...

Infact ive played over 2 years and i have not been in a wedding or a party...

Most players are like this i bet, not that they haven't been in such events but they don't care about it.

With the new update I think alot more people will be useing them as they look great now.

13zwenn.png

They'd be a bit more useful if they were at least tradeble then people who did use them at partys could and those who didn't wouldn't need to just drop them, ive got like 40 and i can really never see my self using them all, bit of a waste...

Don't firelighters give a little more firemaking experience when used?
as they are quite rare and can only be used on normal logs(i think im right there) the xp gain would be tiny

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

With the new update I think alot more people will be useing them as they look great now.

It's not tradeable, so i don't see people would get them that easily.

Just because they are none tradeable doesnt mean people dont have them, so far since the update i've seen alot more than I did before the update.

13zwenn.png

Yes, i know that. But what's point in them really if they aren't tradeable?

People who do clues get them, but woulden't it be better that its like this:

Players do clue > Don't like em>Sell em in GE

Players who party>In need of decorations>Buy Fire lighters in GE

REsult: Win>Win

They are useful, but i really don't see them being useful to me if they are not tradeable.

They'd be a bit more useful if they were at least tradeble then people who did use them at partys could and those who didn't wouldn't need to just drop them, ive got like 40 and i can really never see my self using them all, bit of a waste...

Don't firelighters give a little more firemaking experience when used?
as they are quite rare and can only be used on normal logs(i think im right there) the xp gain would be tiny

+1

Ah, I didn't know that you could only use them with normal logs. If so...+2

Drinkablity.png

Lol.. Just leave the damn firelighters alone, they're not hurting anybody. Actually, they look pretty nice. There's a lot of stuff in the game that don't really have a purpose, just leave it, it's just a damn game.

2480+ total

Lol.. Just leave the damn firelighters alone, they're not hurting anybody. Actually, they look pretty nice. There's a lot of stuff in the game that don't really have a purpose, just leave it, it's just a damn game.

Lol i agree, they're just a bit of fun. if you don't use em, drop em. I'd love to see TET do another firemaking event with the new high detail on a members world. Would be a nice excuse to use up the 3k or so i have in bank.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

Lol i agree, they're just a bit of fun. if you don't use em, drop em. I'd love to see TET do another firemaking event with the new high detail on a members world. Would be a nice excuse to use up the 3k or so i have in bank.

People do clues, and god knows they aren't as easy as they seem to be. To me it's extremly easy, but first time you do clues it's a living hell...

Not to mention the risk of dieing in wilderness etc, so it's dumb to do a clue and get "Firelighters".

Then "Drop em".

I'd love to see TET do another firemaking event with the new high detail on a members world. Would be a nice excuse to use up the 3k or so i have in bank.

We are looking into things like this ;)

13zwenn.png

There nice to draw things with too, i remember doing some flag with them a long time ago.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I've only managed to do flags before but you could easily do anything with enough people and enough screenshots from the same angle

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Firelighters, in a sense, are useless.

You can only apply them to normal logs, which gives a +10 exp bonus.

They DO look nice though (pass off a white-coloured fire as "holy". :lol: )

Need a new signature....perhaps...

They would only be useful if jagex updated them. Maybe something like; Use Firelighter --> Tinderbox, Use Tinderbox --> Logs (any kind). By that point the tinderbox would be tinted another color, and made the logs light a different colored fire.

Basicaly, an inexhaustible firelighter that gives you a little more xp when using.

Maybe even; Use Firelighter --> Random torch on the wall. The torch would then turn into the color of the firelighter. Or, Use Firelighter --> Fireplace.

Stellactic.gif

They would only be useful if jagex updated them. Maybe something like; Use Firelighter --> Tinderbox, Use Tinderbox --> Logs (any kind). By that point the tinderbox would be tinted another color, and made the logs light a different colored fire.

Basicaly, an inexhaustible firelighter that gives you a little more xp when using.

Maybe even; Use Firelighter --> Random torch on the wall. The torch would then turn into the color of the firelighter. Or, Use Firelighter --> Fireplace.

White firelighter -> Torch.

Exmaine Torch: This torch is holier than thou! :lol:

Need a new signature....perhaps...

I like this idea, it can become useful.

Example: You must have 200 firelighters of a colour to make a tinderbox that will make the colour of fire to whichever colours its decided to be.