Vista help needed

I'm trying everything i can to acces Runescape HD

so everything is updated and my graph card is fine and everything is sweet. I have all reqs

but its crashing at the 3D library part of the loading page. so I thought I would fix my hardware accelertion thingy.

only problem is that I cant find it on vista, So If you can help please let me know

thnx

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

crystal_cape.png

16537th to get 99 fletching 20th june 2007

quest cape achieved 25th january 2008

1700 total 13th july 2008

click for blog

Type in "Device Manager" in the Start search-thingamabob and then find your graphics card.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

System specs would be useful, and also other things you run on the computer at the same time (Antivirus, Itunes, MSN, Aero, etc)

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

vista

Theres your problem.

Get off the tech board. If you have nothing constructive to say then don't post. Vista is fine and we have gone over this many times in the past.

The vista aero to basic will not fix a thing so don't bother.

Since it's crashing while it's loading RS HD I'm thinking it may be a problem with your java. Make sure it's up to date. If you still have problems after that delete the cache directory so you have to re-download the whole game.

goldenblade995.png

I'm trying everything i can to acces Runescape HD

so everything is updated and my graph card is fine and everything is sweet. I have all reqs

but its crashing at the 3D library part of the loading page. so I thought I would fix my hardware accelertion thingy.

only problem is that I cant find it on vista, So If you can help please let me know

thnx

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ooooh crashing, all you need to do is update your graphic card drivers, my older PC had the same problem when my brother was trying to play.