Expeditious Kit

firesk1ll

Some of you may know of a program called swift kit (Swift switch). I have made my own personal version of it which has many of the same features and more.

My personal program EK does not have ads and doesn't have some of the annoying/pointless things SK does as well as many of its own unique features. If I was to develop this further would anyone want it?

If it stops the ads then your client breaks the 3rd party rules and it illegal according tl Jagex

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Ye possible, although switch kit is pretty good so i think you'll have to do more than just remove the ads to better it.

Its hard to say though really without seeing it in action maybe some screens or a video might help draw attention to it.

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

As a full screen HD user what benefit would I get?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

If you have all the features of SK then I think everyone wouldn't mind trying it.

But from what I see yours looks like a bad version of my Client which lets you load worlds instantly, if they're full all legally lol and you have no features at all (no calculators or anything) as far as I can see.

There's tonns of Clients out there that break the rules and some that are legal that have more features than SwiftKit but people just don't know about them.

It actually does have calculators as well as world switching in the menu up the top. As I said it was originally for myself and it's kinda messy.

If you have direct world switching I really doubt it's a legal method unlike mine.

RS has a built in world switcher... how is any other method better or even worth it?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

RS has a built in world switcher... how is any other method better or even worth it?

Full-worlds are still an issue but there are many ways around it. As the in-built world switcher on RuneScape itself doesn't let you click worlds that are full.

Full-worlds are still an issue but there are many ways around it. As the in-built world switcher on RuneScape itself doesn't let you click worlds that are full.

Actually there is a way round that now. the url for each world is now at the top so you cna just type in the world you want e.g. http://world2.runescape.com/p0,g1 for world 2.

13zwenn.png

# It must not contain adverts or links to websites that encourage rule-breaking or endanger users.

# It must not automatically make repeated page/content requests from our website or otherwise make excessively bandwidth intensive requests from our servers (each page/content request should only be in direct response to a user request each time).

# It must not bypass the normal navigation of our website for users wishing to reach the game worlds. The software should initially only point at the front page of our websites, and should require the user to navigate through the website normally to reach the game worlds. The software must not contain or acquire direct links to our "Select a world" page, or to our game world pages, or to the applet.

# It must not hide or encourage the hiding of any of the adverts on our website. To avoid encouraging users to hide the advert above the game the pane displaying pages from our website must default to at least 630 pixels high (if viewed on a screen with a resolution higher than 800x600), and it must not be possible to resize it to less height than that. i.e. the page must be displayed in such a way that both the game and advert are fully visible at the same time.

# It must not attempt to make it easier to enter a busy game world than it would be for users not using the software. It must not allow worlds marked as 'FULL' on the world select page to be selected. It must not contain any features to make it easier to enter or monitor busy worlds.

As a full screen HD user what benefit would I get?

+1

I'd like to see some screenshots first. Other than no ads in what way is it better than SK?

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

OH I see what you did there! It made me lol when I realized exactly what was happening when leetclient went all weird and moved the browser object off screen.

But if leetclient hides the ads what is the point of a legal world switcher?! XD

OH I see what you did there! It made me lol when I realized exactly what was happening when leetclient went all weird and moved the browser object off screen.

But if leetclient hides the ads what is the point of a legal world switcher?! XD

LeetClient+ isn't a Client, it acts as a shell to the original Client (basically an [Caution: Executable File] within an [Caution: Executable File]) which is why all the "illegal" things are actually "legal" :) as a programmer you should know what I mean :)

Covey (maker of EliteSwitch) asked me too and as soon as I mentioned it he understood completely so he'll probably be making one soon too.

REQUEST!!!

Please make Full Screen mode playable in a window!!!

If you can do that, you have my support 100%

It's not possible unless you modify the RS Applet itself which would probably get you banned.

REQUEST!!!

It's not possible unless you modify the RS Applet itself which would probably get you banned.

Very possible. Create a program that emulates a full monitor, and place that into its own window. Runescape will attempt to fill the monitor, and therefore only use that window.

REQUEST!!!

Very possible. Create a program that emulates a full monitor, and place that into its own window. Runescape will attempt to fill the monitor, and therefore only use that window.

BINGO!

It'd be kind of like d2loader, except for Runescape. Undetectable because it'd be purely client-based, while not allowing for any unfair advantage because it makes no changes to the actual game code.

Theoretically, you could take it one step further and write a bunch of mini-macro's that would allow "hotkeys" to be introduced, but that would be considerably more work and possibly against some silly rules. For example, pressing "Alt+I" opens Inventory or pressing "Alt+S" opens skills. This isn't really an unfair advantage, since F1, F2, etc already allow this. However, make sure to make it customizable because while I prefer to set my hotkeys to the left side of my keyboard, some might prefer the right side or num pad.