Best place for cutting yews?

erichkiller

i cut north of varrock there is normally no one there and if there is its only 1 person most people ive seen was 4

Thats where I mostly cut and often see over 4 ppl.

teh_gauss.png

If you can't find anything else then you could always grow your own in the fally park spot, cut it down and alch while it is respawning.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

rimmington \' just bring tele runes 4 trees right underneath melzars and i doubt that any1 can cut all 4 trees before 1 respawns

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

West of Catherby. It's crowded, but the high number of tree spawns can sustain a large number of people, so you oughta be fine.

How many trees west of catherby and distance to bank?

teh_gauss.png

West of Catherby. It's crowded, but the high number of tree spawns can sustain a large number of people, so you oughta be fine.

how about you read my post

Don't be arrogant.

You could just continue chopping the Yews North of Varrock Palace like you are doing so, or go to the tree's already suggested that are West of Catherby.

I also believe that there is an area to chop yes in the Gnome Stronghold, but as I am F2P I cannot help you much there.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Question says it all, fastest place to cut yews with least ppl. I currently cut in varrock behinde palace and have cut there since forever.

Everyone is talking about Catherby or so, I chop mine in the Gnome Stronghold. Four trees, not crowded, and bank is 2 clicks. Though, you have to go upstairs, but I realy like it. I cut my yews fast there.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

how about you read my post

sorry asianboy but I was too nooby to realize that west of catherby and southeast of seers were the same place lol. Would i bank in seers or catherby?

teh_gauss.png

sorry asianboy but I was too nooby to realize that west of catherby and southeast of seers were the same place lol. Would i bank in seers or catherby?

Cath is closer, but there's not that much difference between the two. However, some people like seers, because if as you bank you notice the other yew spot near the alter is free on the way past, you can obviously go there alone for a while. Going cath you'll never see that.

Gnome stronghold just west of the south bank is a good place to cut.

I think it is 5 trees and one framing patch for trees there (if u have the the lvl for it)

[hide=do NOT Kick on "show" You will have a scar for life if you do]](\__/)

( O.o ) This is Bunny.

( > < ) Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.[/hide]

Going for lvl 86 prayer

tiwaz1.png