Level 46 Doing Dragon Slayer?

OldDucky

Hey, I have a new F2P Main account. I was wondering with 62 strength, and 40 attack.. could it do Dragon Slayer. And what kind of food would I need to use.

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

since you are 1 def, you should mage it instead of meelee.

Thats what i did.

Either you stood there and maged it for two hour or you dreamt that because evlarg's just about imosible to mage, you'll almost never hit. If your range is decent you could use a safe spot and use a c'bow it'll take a while but you'll kill him with out damage. Other wise with 1 defence you'll need a full inventory of swordfish.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

I maged him with the water bolt spell. Took me maybe 10-15 minutes tops. I was in safespot too so I never got hit once.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

Elvarg is impossible to mage? Lies!

At 55 Mage, it took about the time it took my level 44 combat meleer to kill her.

The average person does not have 55 Magic, the average person has about 40 Magic, which would do next to nothing on Elvarg.

I maged him with the water bolt spell. Took me maybe 10-15 minutes tops. I was in safespot too so I never got hit once.

Was this before or after the update? From what I heard (I could be wrong) it is impossible to kill it.

But yes, you should be able to kill Elvarg at your level. Just bring lots of Swordfish since your defence is rather low.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Elvarg is impossible to mage? Lies!

At 55 Mage, it took about the time it took my level 44 combat meleer to kill her.

The average person does not have 55 Magic, the average person has about 40 Magic, which would do next to nothing on Elvarg.

Was this before or after the update? From what I heard (I could be wrong) it is impossible to kill it.

But yes, you should be able to kill Elvarg at your level. Just bring lots of Swordfish since your defence is rather low.

With my pure mage (back with the old wildy), I had 42 mage and almost killed it before I died.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I think you can get around 30 defence and still level up to 40 defence from the quest. This should help a little bit.

And also if you have a friend who hasn't done it yet and has high combat, have them fight it until it has around 20 hp, then you finish it off. I did this with one of my pures after the update (except it was like that when I got there, wasn't a friend :P) and it worked great.

Shaniqua.png